Mild annoyance

marius

Just a bit of advise.....when somebody starts a thread with a 20 paragraph post you DON'T have to quote the entire thing everything you reply to it...just put "to the OP"

Does anybody agree with me of am I being too picky? It is just irritating to have to scroll though 50 quotes of the same huge post to see what the last post was....

Guest country girl

In one aspect you are right, I am guilty of doing it myself. Sometimes, when you want to post a comment though, it would be a little difficult for others to know who and what statement you are replying to unless you do it that way, not all comments are to the OP.

@

Just a bit of advise.....when somebody starts a thread with a 20 paragraph post you DON'T have to quote the entire thing everything you reply to it...just put "to the OP"

Does anybody agree with me of am I being too picky? It is just irritating to have to scroll though 50 quotes of the same huge post to see what the last post was....

Yeah, it's almost like seeing the same irritating avitar again and again and again........I know what ya mean!

Marius, I have to agree. Mindless 'full slab quotes' are a nuisance. With the jostling of a couple more braincells all but the part of the slab being responded to can be edited out. Result: tidier page and less scrolling.

@

In one aspect you are right, I am guilty of doing it myself. Sometimes, when you want to post a comment though, it would be a little difficult for others to know who and what statement you are replying to unless you do it that way, not all comments are to the OP.

@

I understand that, but I don't understand why sometimes you see the 1st poster on a new thread quote the OP.

Guest mulligan

Too picky.

@

Guest Guest
BE A WISE ASS AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE BANNED

YEAH I HATE THAT!!!!

No, please, don't ban me!!!!!!!

@

Guest Gurdy

What I find annoying is when people keep using the same animated graphic every time they make a post - yeh - that's annoying...

@

Marius, I have to agree. Mindless 'full slab quotes' are a nuisance. With the jostling of a couple more braincells all but the part of the slab being responded to can be edited out. Result: tidier page and less scrolling.

@

Agreed, anyone can "cut and paste". In fact, a couple of posters do it quite well.

TWS

@

Archived