What songs get stuck in your head?

dingbat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
God, I knew I was going to regret opening this thread. :wacko:

I've got several of these bouncing around in my head now, and have to go listen to something else to push them out!

What you want...sure I can find it for you ... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

Anything by Ded Zeppelin.

Sure, they were great in their day. Ok, I get that. Part of Rock History.

I turn on 107 now and then, and they are turning into the Zepellin Channel.

Enough already.

The same with Bob Seger. Let him retire in peace. I can only hear Night Moves a few hundred thousand times in one lifetime before I want to jab speidie skewers in my ears.

Guest Guest

You know posting these tunes brings back the old times....BUT

This one, I loved it when it came out, and to this day brings a tear to my eye, for reasons other then you might think (maybe some day I'll explain it)

We put this on the front end of our yearly video to family at Christmas time for 3 years now....

I read horse with no name and immediately wildfire popped into my head

oh wow havent thought of that song in so long. i remember being so confused and sad at that song when i was younger and it was on the radio all the time.

but then again thats how i spend my life now...sad and confused....well okay mostly confused...but anyway talk about hijacking a thread... :lol:

oh wow havent thought of that song in so long. i remember being so confused and sad at that song when i was younger and it was on the radio all the time.

but then again thats how i spend my life now...sad and confused....well okay mostly confused...but anyway talk about hijacking a thread... :lol:

PT, your confusion is understandable, considering a "killing frost" wouldn't "kill" a woman and a horse!!! :P

Guest country girl
hey country girl...whats the trace adkins song where he has rodney carrington in the video? do you know what i am talking about?

I got my game on.....................I LOVE that song

Guest country girl

Ok I totally expect some smarty pants comments but, during the superbowl, the song "We are the champions" was stuck in my head because I was SURE that my team was going to win.........damn Patriots really disappointed me. :angry:

Archived