What songs get stuck in your head?

dingbat

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I totally expect some smarty pants comments but, during the superbowl, the song "We are the champions" was stuck in my head because I was SURE that my team was going to win.........damn Patriots really disappointed me. :angry:

ouch....too bad about the patriots getting spanked by the GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest metal

i like the song where the guys loses his job. then love breaks his heart. then he goes drinkin' with the boys to get her off his mind. you know, that song.

Guest Guest
i like the song where the guys loses his job. then love breaks his heart. then he goes drinkin' with the boys to get her off his mind. you know, that song.

Guest The Dovells

"Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup" is from This Is For All The Lonely People....America

Here's whats stuck in my head this morning; "The kids in Bristol are sharp as a pistol ..."

Guest country girl
ouch....too bad about the patriots getting spanked by the GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooohhhh, now that was uncalled for. You need a swift kick for that. :)

Guest Guest
Ooohhhh, now that was uncalled for. You need a swift kick for that. :)

Yea i thought that was a good game too, but I was in hopes that the Monkey's from Port Crane would have won.

But I did hit twice on the pool and netted a clean 1500.....

Guest country girl
Yea i thought that was a good game too, but I was in hopes that the Monkey's from Port Crane would have won.

But I did hit twice on the pool and netted a clean 1500.....

As far as I am concerned Brady ruined the Superbowl, I have no idea what he was thinking, they were sooo close. :angry:

Archived