Muslim Parade

Guest Guest

It's just my life... I've never made anything up. I met Greg Jones when I worked at Grossman's on upper Front Street. We used to do a lot of deliveries to their place in Hancock. He usually showed up with his younger brother and several women who stayed in the background. You're concentrating too much on my posts! ;) I've never posted about Matt Ryan, Tarik, or Ed, because I don't know those people. I just talk about what I know! Sorry if my posts bother you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Negrodamous
Nope, not me. I've had the pleasure to meet many of these people years ago, and they are very loving and caring people. Contrary to the BCV myth. I used to talk a lot with Greg Jones, who was the leader in Hancock at the time, and he was a very intellectual man, and had a great sense of humor. The women were were submissive, but that is their culture. I respect that.

Hey Sheepless, N here---I'm curious. What brought you in contact with this group years ago? You didn't just drive down there and start talking to them. How did the contact originate? Tks.

Guest Guest
It's just my life... I've never made anything up. I met Greg Jones when I worked at Grossman's on upper Front Street. We used to do a lot of deliveries to their place in Hancock. He usually showed up with his younger brother and several women who stayed in the background. You're concentrating too much on my posts! ;) I've never posted about Matt Ryan, Tarik, or Ed, because I don't know those people. I just talk about what I know! Sorry if my posts bother you.

Sleepless: That is exactly what they are told to do by the Koran. Fit in, be nice, then when you are in the majority, do Allah's work. It is in the video "Fitna".

Hey Sheepless, N here---I'm curious. What brought you in contact with this group years ago? You didn't just drive down there and start talking to them. How did the contact originate? Tks.

I just told you "N" (glad to see you took your sheet off today). We made numerous deliveries to their place in Hancock. Greg was the leader at the time and seemed like a pretty good guy. He spent much of his time in Washington, DC...advocating for whatever. I have to laugh at the previous poster about my being everywhere. Outside of traveling for my job when I was much younger, I've never been anywhere. Through some contacts on the internet, I would dearly like to visit Wales and Oz! Off to Cornaby's.

Guest Guest
I just told you "N" (glad to see you took your sheet off today). We made numerous deliveries to their place in Hancock. Greg was the leader at the time and seemed like a pretty good guy. He spent much of his time in Washington, DC...advocating for whatever. I have to laugh at the previous poster about my being everywhere. Outside of traveling for my job when I was much younger, I've never been anywhere. Through some contacts on the internet, I would dearly like to visit Wales and Oz! Off to Cornaby's.

You are a kook, sheep, and follower.

And you are a bore, and post way to much.

Do us a favor and disappear.

Well, lets see, change from Blacks to African Americans to Muslims.

How very interesting.

Chameleon presents itself to change to get the most attention. How so easy, don scarves and head gear and bagging clothing and call yourself a new name.

Try getting respect by acting from what you truly are an stop trying to reinvent yourself into something you're not.

For the few from Hancock which in itself is a armed camp coming here to expose themselves as something they are not, isn't working. WE know we educate and the fear factor from Hancock is REAL!This effort of theirs is to infiltrate and mix among us so as to go unnoticed, the PLAN is in place.

Wake up!

@

Well, lets see, change from Blacks to African Americans to Muslims.

How very interesting.

Chameleon presents itself to change to get the most attention. How so easy, don scarves and head gear and bagging clothing and call yourself a new name.

Try getting respect by acting from what you truly are an stop trying to reinvent yourself into something you're not.

For the few from Hancock which in itself is a armed camp coming here to expose themselves as something they are not, isn't working. WE know we educate and the fear factor from Hancock is REAL!This effort of theirs is to infiltrate and mix among us so as to go unnoticed, the PLAN is in place.

Wake up!

@

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That guy in pic 5 walked up to me and said are you a Christian? I said I’m Episcopalian. I just came here to learn something new. Were standing like ½ a block from the parade line up and he takes out his bible and starts yelling verses and preaching about abortion. We just walked away from him. It was hard to drown him out, he was being so loud, really screaming. We Warren’t the only one‘s to walk away, Everyone did except the media, which I think is what he was truly there for. . But when they walked and sang(which sounded beautiful) by him he said nothing, after they passed he started again and the same on the way back. He was scary. It was brave of this Muslim group to march today. Especially after all the posts on BC Voice. And prejudice in the world. Please stop the hate

They thrive on hate since they've known no love.

Guest Guest
That guy in pic 5 walked up to me and said are you a Christian? I said I’m Episcopalian. I just came here to learn something new. Were standing like ½ a block from the parade line up and he takes out his bible and starts yelling verses and preaching about abortion. We just walked away from him. It was hard to drown him out, he was being so loud, really screaming. We Weren’t the only one‘s to walk away, Everyone did except the media, which I think is what he was truly there for. . But when they walked and sang(which sounded beautiful) by him he said nothing, after they passed he started again and the same on the way back. He was scary. It was brave of this Muslim group to march today. Especially after all the posts on BCVoice. And prejudice in the world. Please stop the hate

I would stop the hate if they would stop the bombing and hijacking. I dont care how much they try, muslim = killing unless you convert.

Guest Guest
The pulled pork sandwiches were the best in the world of Islam.

The Koran napkins did a great job of cleaning the little bits of pork that fell on mu burqa.

Guest Guest
Ignorance really is bliss, isn't it......

Are you kidding me. These people want us dead. it says so in their koran. You can turn another cheek all you want but for me, I will stay vigilant. You will die, I won't. That is fine with me.

I know 1 kids who was killed on 9/11 and someone who got out. I don't have much to say nice about them.

Are you kidding me. These people want us dead. it says so in their koran. You can turn another cheek all you want but for me, I will stay vigilant. You will die, I won't. That is fine with me.

I know 1 kids who was killed on 9/11 and someone who got out. I don't have much to say nice about them.

So you are grouping all Muslims together as people that want us killed?

@

Guest Guest
:lol::lol::lol:

@

That's too funny! Lololol!! I was going to ask what do they do in a Muslim parade??? Tape firecrackers to themselves? But yours was priceless.

Guest Guest
So you are grouping all Muslims together as people that want us killed?

@

No, I group all muslims together because they believe in the koran and the koran says to kill all non believers.

@

Guest Guest
Show me that passage..............

SURA 4.56: (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

SURA 9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

SURA 5:5 “O you who believe! Take not the Jew and the Christians as friends. They are friends to one another. Whoever of you befriends them is one of them. Allah does not guide the people who do evil.”

Are you kidding me. These people want us dead. it says so in their Koran. You can turn another cheek all you want but for me, I will stay vigilant. You will die, I won't. That is fine with me.

Show me the passage where it says they want us all dead.

SURA 4.56: (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

SURA 9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

SURA 5:5 “O you who believe! Take not the Jew and the Christians as friends. They are friends to one another. Whoever of you befriends them is one of them. Allah does not guide the people who do evil.”

Kinda like the crusades, based on passages

And I suppose you own slaves and have multiple wives?

Archived