Muslim Parade

Guest Guest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding me. These people want us dead. it says so in their Koran. You can turn another cheek all you want but for me, I will stay vigilant. You will die, I won't. That is fine with me.

I know 1 kids who was killed on 9/11 and someone who got out. I don't have much to say nice about them.

I've decided that anyone who posts as a Guest, should be ignored. They are either too stupid, paranoid or ignorant to join. It shows in their posts.

Guest Guest
Show me that passage..............

From another thread you posted in:

http://bcvoice.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2401&st=20

The Koran commands that infidels be given the opportunity to convert to Islam. If they refuse, they should be killed.

Muslim(19:4294)-”When you meet your enemies who are polytheists [Christians], invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them … If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them”

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4

...there is a lot more. Enough of the cut and paste, you get the idea?

You must not have read it because it was posted by a guest. How ignorant of you.

Guest Guest
See above

Thank you for standing down and demonstrating your ignorance rather than having to think and respond intelligently. You are too easy!

My Michigan friend, you seldom post more than a few words or a couple of sentences and even then, your posts are never well thought out. I think you just like to drop one liners like grenades because you are incapable of engaging in a discussion of debate. When someone answers your challenge, you tuck tail and run. All one has to do is read any topic you have posted in to see this.

You had your DELETED handed to you in another thread when you asked for proof that the community of the impoverished was ul fuqra. Rather than respond to the answer, you just changed your question entirely. Probably because you did a little research after asking and felt silly for doing it.

@

Guest Guest
I've decided that anyone who posts as a Guest, should be ignored. They are either too stupid, paranoid or ignorant to join. It shows in their posts.

POOL, you are nothing but a troll here, and you should be ignored. Anyone with a brain is already ignoring you, if you havent noticed.

Guest Yellow Jacket
Well, lets see, change from Blacks to African Americans to Muslims.

How very interesting.

Chameleon presents itself to change to get the most attention. How so easy, don scarves and head gear and bagging clothing and call yourself a new name.

Try getting respect by acting from what you truly are an stop trying to reinvent yourself into something you're not.

For the few from Hancock which in itself is a armed camp coming here to expose themselves as something they are not, isn't working. WE know we educate and the fear factor from Hancock is REAL!This effort of theirs is to infiltrate and mix among us so as to go unnoticed, the PLAN is in place.

Wake up!

@

You failed to mention miscegenation, the "Date Rape" drug, and illegal immigration. Pick a face in the parade, match them up with their Myspace profile, and go from there. If you were trying to find the funding for an extremist religious group, it would be WIC and what used to be called AFDC. Offering a halfway point for the drug dealers to sleep and prepare for the next night's commerce is a given. Are the State Police in on this? or don't they care?

Thank you for standing down and demonstrating your ignorance rather than having to think and respond intelligently. You are too easy!

My Michigan friend, you seldom post more than a few words or a couple of sentences and even then, your posts are never well thought out. I think you just like to drop one liners like grenades because you are incapable of engaging in a discussion of debate. When someone answers your challenge, you tuck tail and run. All one has to do is read any topic you have posted in to see this.

You had your DELETED handed to you in another thread when you asked for proof that the community of the impoverished was ul fuqra. Rather than respond to the answer, you just changed your question entirely. Probably because you did a little research after asking and felt silly for doing it.

@

You can't respond intelligently to the mentally deficient. And perhaps you should look up the definition of ignorance, before you accuse someone else of something you are guilty of. One cannot engage in a discussion with someone whose ideology is based on hate, anger and arrogance. I'm not sure what post you are talking about where I had my "deleted" handed to me, but sometimes I ignore idiots whose replies aren't worth the pixels that appear on the screen when I type the letters. Other times, I have been proved wrong and I shut-up. Try it sometime.

Guest Guest

Wow. I had just read the last post in this thread where someone was blasting you and I was about to post a remark in your defense. But after reading your above post, I changed my mind.

Some of us do not register for a very valid reason. Your previous posts indicated you were open minded towards others, but apparently that is not really the case.

Wow. I had just read the last post in this thread where someone was blasting you and I was about to post a remark in your defense. But after reading your above post, I changed my mind.

Some of us do not register for a very valid reason. Your previous posts indicated you were open minded towards others, but apparently that is not really the case.

I am open minded but would like to be on the same playing field. What would be a valid reason to not register?

I posted it but there has been so much racism and controversy about this group I just posted as guest. I didn’t want to fight and argue with people about the fact that I can look at Muslims and not instantly think terrorist. When I watched this video, the whole thing I understood what the guy was saying.

Me?

No not you, sven! I was just babbling! I know you have those parties wit all those Muslim girls and I enjoy not knowing what is under that vail! The best time was that time when I finally got that Muslim girl drunk enough to take off her vail and she had more hair on her face than I did!

No not you, sven! I was just babbling! I know you have those parties wit all those Muslim girls and I enjoy not knowing what is under that vail! The best time was that time when I finally got that Muslim girl drunk enough to take off her vail and she had more hair on her face than I did!

LOL = not all of em, some that do shave......

Archived