Muslim Parade

Guest Guest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you should have been more specific: Any news, not stupid comments?

Guest Guest

They had some cool T-shirts for sale. I liked the one that said "My mom & dad flew a plane into the World Trade Center and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." Those Muslims are a funny bunch!

Guest Guest

I had the sheet concession downtown today i couldnt keep the whites or black ones in stock i completly sold out! what a killing i made!

When is the next one?

By 7 o'clock there still was groups of then downtown! What an impression for tourist stopping to get a bite to eat!

I looked at the pics and i am more afraid of the kooky Christians...

You got that right. The Muslims looked pretty laid back, but the Christians looked crazy. I'm a Christian, but they scare me sometimes.

Seems to me Christian onlookers missed a great opportunity there.

All it would have needed was for dozens of them to line the route holding aloft large placards all displaying the same big bold text ...

... "9/11".

Guest Guest

That guy in pic 5 walked up to me and said are you a Christian? I said I’m Episcopalian. I just came here to learn something new. Were standing like ½ a block from the parade line up and he takes out his bible and starts yelling verses and preaching about abortion. We just walked away from him. It was hard to drown him out, he was being so loud, really screaming. We Weren’t the only one‘s to walk away, Everyone did except the media, which I think is what he was truly there for. . But when they walked and sang(which sounded beautiful) by him he said nothing, after they passed he started again and the same on the way back. He was scary. It was brave of this Muslim group to march today. Especially after all the posts on BCVoice. And prejudice in the world. Please stop the hate

Guest Make a choice
That guy in pic 5 walked up to me and said are you a Christian? I said I’m Episcopalian. I just came here to learn something new. Were standing like ½ a block from the parade line up and he takes out his bible and starts yelling verses and preaching about abortion. We just walked away from him. It was hard to drown him out, he was being so loud, really screaming. We Weren’t the only one‘s to walk away, Everyone did except the media, which I think is what he was truly there for. . But when they walked and sang(which sounded beautiful) by him he said nothing, after they passed he started again and the same on the way back. He was scary. It was brave of this Muslim group to march today. Especially after all the posts on BCVoice. And prejudice in the world. Please stop the hate

So your final thought is what? AFC is in pic 5 or 6?

Guest Guest
They had some cool T-shirts for sale. I liked the one that said "My mom & dad flew a plane into the World Trade Center and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." Those Muslims are a funny bunch!

This has to be a SIH post. I can tell by the sentence structure.

This has to be a SIH post. I can tell by the sentence structure.

Nope, not me. I've had the pleasure to meet many of these people years ago, and they are very loving and caring people. Contrary to the BCV myth. I used to talk a lot with Greg Jones, who was the leader in Hancock at the time, and he was a very intellectual man, and had a great sense of humor. The women were were submissive, but that is their culture. I respect that.

Guest Guest
Nope, not me. I've had the pleasure to meet many of these people years ago, and they are very loving and caring people. Contrary to the BCV myth. I used to talk a lot with Greg Jones, who was the leader in Hancock at the time, and he was a very intellectual man, and had a great sense of humor. The women were were submissive, but that is their culture. I respect that.

Let me ask you something here ! I am being serious and not being a jerk at all. Just inquiring minds would like to know.

Is there anything that you have not done?

Is there anyone you have not met?

Is there anyplace you have not been?

Seems like every post, you've done it all! What's up with that?

:unsure::unsure:

Archived