Songs You can't stand

Guest Bobby Baja

Guest Bobby Baja

Ok, I did the songs that you like or get stuck in your head. How about songs that you just can't stand. My first one is "Spirit in the Sky" then there's Mellow Yellow. Songs you love to hate. :rolleyes:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the songs on the other thread ARE songs I can't stand!

I don't like most Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger songs, Old Time Rock & Roll makes me gag.

There's an old song by Al Stewart (I think?) Time Passages, I hate that one.

Oh...and Tequila Sunrise by The Eagles, I hate that too.

I'm sure I'll see plenty others listed here that I hate too.

Oh! I hate hating! :lol: I better go listen to something I like.

Guest Roland Stone

Old Time Rock & Roll does indeed suck ass. I play music and my one rule is that whatever band I'm in, we will never ever play that one. Also, merely suggesting it is means for never playing with that musician again. :lol:

I also despise:

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Paradise By The Dashboard Light

The Tide is High

nearly anything by Bob Seger (even though I think he is a nice guy from seeing him on TV & reading interviews, I just can't stand his music)

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

I hate that song that goes something like... 'GIVE ME SOME WATER...COOL COOL WATER"...... DAMN IT ALREADY!! GO GET SOME FREAKIN' WATER!!!

Guest Roland Stone

I also can't stand anything by Melissa Etheridge. Is "Bring Me Some Water" the one you're talking about? That song is horrid.

Guest Guest

Anything by Lionel Ritchie...."I had a dream...I had an awesome dream,"....wow! Not exactly Cole Porter lyrics....or Billy Joel for you somewhat younger contemporaries. This guy is/was the Paris Hilton of music.

For all you metal heads out there, how about "Fuel" by Metallica. Awful! Gimme fuel Gimme fire Gimme that which I desire. Can't believe it's the same guy who wrote so many great tunes.

I agree and will say the same for Godsmack, I don't think anything is as good as their first album.

Guest Roland Stone
Anything from black performers and michael jackson.

So you're saying that Hendrix & Bob Marley & Living Colour & Fishbone & a zillion bad-ass mofo blues guitarists suck?

Guest Guest
So you're saying that Hendrix & Bob Marley & Living Colour & Fishbone & a zillion bad-ass mofo blues guitarists suck?

YES, yes I am.

Guest Roland Stone

You're entitled to your opinion. And I'm entitled to think you're an idiot. I'm gonna go put on Electric Ladyland now and think about how bad it sucks :lol:

Guest Alabama!
Ok, I did the songs that you like or get stuck in your head. How about songs that you just can't stand. My first one is "Spirit in the Sky" then there's Mellow Yellow. Songs you love to hate. :rolleyes:

I hate Sweet Home Alabama :angry:

Guest Small Town Jimmy
I hate Sweet Home Alabama :angry:

I hate that one too, because even though Broome County is geographically north it is still Sweet Home Alabama to the hordes of beer swilling racist hicks that live here.

Guest Guest
I hate that one too, because even though Broome County is geographically north it is still Sweet Home Alabama to the hordes of beer swilling racist hicks that live here.

WHY YES YES IT IS!!!!!!

;);););););)

Most of the songs on the other thread ARE songs I can't stand!

I don't like most Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger songs, Old Time Rock & Roll makes me gag.

There's an old song by Al Stewart (I think?) Time Passages, I hate that one.

Oh...and Tequila Sunrise by The Eagles, I hate that too.

I'm sure I'll see plenty others listed here that I hate too.

Oh! I hate hating! :lol: I better go listen to something I like.

The ones you mention I actually like the problem is they play them over and over and over.

Guest Guest

YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

You bet yer britches there sister..........speakin of sister. Whatcha doin good lookin?

Archived