Songs You can't stand

Guest Bobby Baja

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Can't stand anything by AC/DC. The lead singer cannot sing.

That TEARS IT!!!!!!

I can not believe you just typed that.

Be gone with you......you are now dead to me.

That TEARS IT!!!!!!

I can not believe you just typed that.

Be gone with you......you are now dead to me.

Ouch! That hurts. Everyone has a right to their own taste in music. Just never been turned on by AC/DC. My husband loves it and played it real loud a lot. Maybe that's why I can't stand it. To me it is like being tortured. Sorry. You can like it, if you want.

Guest Guest

I hate Christmas Carols. Cant anybody come up with a new one? They have been doing the same ones over and over for years and years. They are corny

@

Guest Guest
I hate Christmas Carols. Cant anybody come up with a new one? They have been doing the same ones over and over for years and years. They are corny

@

Jingle Bells, Jingle bells, jingle all the way.

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh.

Guest Guest
Ouch! That hurts. Everyone has a right to their own taste in music. Just never been turned on by AC/DC. My husband loves it and played it real loud a lot. Maybe that's why I can't stand it. To me it is like being tortured. Sorry. You can like it, if you want.

I see dead people.

@

Guest Guest-country girl-*

And as far as songs in commercials...I cant stand the one for free credit report.com, it drives me nuts, the worst part is his stupid facial expression at the end (in the car). Oh and the one for Vonage phone. <_<

And as far as songs in commercials...I cant stand the one for free credit report.com, it drives me nuts, the worst part is his stupid facial expression at the end (in the car). Oh and the one for Vonage phone. <_>

OMG!!! I feel exactly the same way about the credit report commercial!!! :lol: :lol: And the worst problem is that the stupid song stays with you all day!!!

OMG!!! I feel exactly the same way about the credit report commercial!!! :lol: :lol: And the worst problem is that the stupid song stays with you all day!!!

Yep, unfortunately it does. As soon as it comes on I hurry to change the channel because I dread having to watch the end with his facial expression and head movements. It drives me nuts!! :)

Yep, unfortunately it does. As soon as it comes on I hurry to change the channel because I dread having to watch the end with his facial expression and head movements. It drives me nuts!! :)

but i bet the song is stuck in your head for another hour or so ... does it to me everytime !!

but i bet the song is stuck in your head for another hour or so ... does it to me everytime !!

Yes, it does. Thanks a lot, it is now in my head again. :D

Guest Lance Thunder
I hate that song that goes something like... 'GIVE ME SOME WATER...COOL COOL WATER"...... DAMN IT ALREADY!! GO GET SOME FREAKIN' WATER!!!
It's by thge Beach Boys "Surf's Up' album which is one if not the best Beach Boy album. The name is, California Saga: the Big Sur. There's three parts to this song.., it's a medley.

Guest Guest
Ok, I did the songs that you like or get stuck in your head. How about songs that you just can't stand. My first one is "Spirit in the Sky" then there's Mellow Yellow. Songs you love to hate. :rolleyes:
My picks for worst songs

That crap the muslims sing at sundown

The american national anthem

black crap

Archived