BCC Basketball

Guest Guest

No. They never tied it, they were down 1. What subs got pulled? I was at the game and didn't see that?

No I really think they tied it-didn't last long though. The subbing made no sense-and I am not talking about pt just the subbing. Then there was a few guys in foul trouble so they were a little more cautious on D. I don't think it was anyone's best game but...I think they can beat this team, sorry but coaching is an issue, nice guy but inexperience shows.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. They never tied it, they were down 1. What subs got pulled? I was at the game and didn't see that?

No I really think they tied it-didn't last long though. The subbing made no sense-and I am not talking about pt just the subbing. Then there was a few guys in foul trouble so they were a little more cautious on D. I don't think it was anyone's best game but...I think they can beat this team, sorry but coaching is an issue, nice guy but inexperience shows.

Yes, you are right they did tie it up earlier in the half. I was referring to the last few minutes. Agree, I don't think anyone played great. It looked like the subbing was due to the foul situation, but I could be wrong. I do think a few guys could be getting different amount of minutes (like powell), but then again he did just join the team a month ago. Let's give this coach a chance. Only in his second year, the team is doing well, just came of a 6 game win streak and look well on their way to the Regional Tournament.

They tied it 67 67. Belle hit a 3 to tie. With about four or five minutes left. The coach does seem to have random subbing. He calls timeouts when they hit a big 3. He also left Mullins out of that game for way too long. He was the only one scoring for the Hornets. I can not think of any reason he had Mullins out of that game unless he is trying to keep other kids happy. This guy might only be in his second year but more people have quit his teams in two years then any of the other coaches in the past

Yes, you are right they did tie it up earlier in the half. I was referring to the last few minutes. Agree, I don't think anyone played great. It looked like the subbing was due to the foul situation, but I could be wrong. I do think a few guys could be getting different amount of minutes (like powell), but then again he did just join the team a month ago. Let's give this coach a chance. Only in his second year, the team is doing well, just came of a 6 game win streak and look well on their way to the Regional Tournament.

There was definitely a lot of foul trouble that game but I think when it got tied up Mullins and Powell were in and neither one of them were in foul trouble and he pulled them out. . Didn' t make any sense to me . I think they will do well the rest of the way through so much talent.

There was definitely a lot of foul trouble that game but I think when it got tied up Mullins and Powell were in and neither one of them were in foul trouble and he pulled them out. . Didn' t make any sense to me . I think they will do well the rest of the way through so much talent.

Its funny how there are a bunch of people on here bashing the BCC basketball coach and one guy defending them like its his job (hmmm). Pun intended. Its embarrassing to the BCC community how this guy continues to get on here and write about how "the coach" is doing this well and that well. Get off this website Watson and go learn how to substitute you clearly have issues. And calling timeouts when your team is on a run???? Whats up with that DUMBO????

Its funny how there are a bunch of people on here bashing the BCC basketball coach and one guy defending them like its his job (hmmm). Pun intended. Its embarrassing to the BCC community how this guy continues to get on here and write about how "the coach" is doing this well and that well. Get off this website Watson and go learn how to substitute you clearly have issues. And calling timeouts when your team is on a run???? Whats up with that DUMBO????

Yeah what is up with that? Coaching is what is lacking for these kids-the talent is there he is just not sure how to use it.

I am sure I will take crap for this but that kid #1 is a good player but should not be dribbling so much -and needs to recognize the players around him -forces plays to much for himself and sometimes it does work out but sometimes not-needs to pass it to an open guy. Got killed by the bigger guy on TC 3-outweighed him by quiet a bit. Might have helped if he had passed it out since he had a hard time under the basket. I don't know what the coach is watching can't figure him out at all.

I am sure I will take crap for this but that kid #1 is a good player but should not be dribbling so much -and needs to recognize the players around him -forces plays to much for himself and sometimes it does work out but sometimes not-needs to pass it to an open guy. Got killed by the bigger guy on TC 3-outweighed him by quiet a bit. Might have helped if he had passed it out since he had a hard time under the basket. I don't know what the coach is watching can't figure him out at all.

He is watching the same thing that you and I are watching he just doesnt under basketball as well as even the average fan. Just look at his face he is so lost. Did this guy even play basketball ever?? He looks like he'd be better at checkers lol.

For the big guy (#1) I don't know he has a nice dunk but thats about it. Like the person said he has team mates use them-its about the win not the self glory.

He is watching the same thing that you and I are watching he just doesnt under basketball as well as even the average fan. Just look at his face he is so lost. Did this guy even play basketball ever?? He looks like he'd be better at checkers lol.

You really have to wonder....LOL And I really hope the coach has a plan for the rest of the games-these kids should go far if they don't you have to wonder...

You really have to wonder....LOL And I really hope the coach has a plan for the rest of the games-these kids should go far if they don't you have to wonder...

I dont have to wonder anyway you can watch and see how undisciplined they are in their planning and by the way he substitutes his players in and out. I mean they cant even beat TC3 thats like some little redneck school in Dryden with a bunch of country boys. Here is a message to the Broome CC athletic department GET A NEW COACH!

TC3 is nationally ranked.

There big guy kills our big guy under the basket. We should be able to beat them but the coach does not know how to do that .

Does this coach automatically get the job next year or is it up for grabs again?

Im guessing he probably gets it again next year if he has contract otherwise they should open it up.

Im guessing he probably gets it again next year if he has contract otherwise they should open it up.

According to their website, They lost to: TC3, TC3, Herkimer, Herkimer and Sullivan. All teams Nationally ranked in the top 5. So 14-8 with those 5 losses included isn't bad, is it? Maybe they just aren't a top 5 in the Nation team. Did you ever think of that? And i wasn't defending him, nor am i now. I just said give him a chance. Because you don't like the way he subs doesn't make him a good coach or bad coach. I mean, at least he doesn't beat up cabbies. And i'm sorry you obviously got cut from the team, so you log in & out throughout the day, pretending to be different people bashing him. Or maybe it was your son who got cut??? Either way, It's just too sad that your day obviously revolves around it. Pathetic!

And too everyone else. If there is anyone else. Again i'm not defending him, I don't know enough about him to do so. Just give him this year with his team and see what he does. It sounds fair.

According to their website, They lost to: TC3, TC3, Herkimer, Herkimer and Sullivan. All teams Nationally ranked in the top 5. So 14-8 with those 5 losses included isn't bad, is it? Maybe they just aren't a top 5 in the Nation team. Did you ever think of that? And i wasn't defending him, nor am i now. I just said give him a chance. Because you don't like the way he subs doesn't make him a good coach or bad coach. I mean, at least he doesn't beat up cabbies. And i'm sorry you obviously got cut from the team, so you log in & out throughout the day, pretending to be different people bashing him. Or maybe it was your son who got cut??? Either way, It's just too sad that your day obviously revolves around it. Pathetic!

And too everyone else. If there is anyone else. Again i'm not defending him, I don't know enough about him to do so. Just give him this year with his team and see what he does. It sounds fair.

If this isnt Kevin Watson writing the post above may my first born son be gay. I will just keep it simple and direct this to you since its so obvious you are the one reading it.....

It is very pathetic how you keep coming on a website that parents and players write on to defend yourself against things like "substitution patterns". Kevin you have twice now posted about your team losing games to top 5 teams. Fact is BCC went 5-25 last year and is drastically UNDERACHIEVING this year. I saw both the TC3 games and the Herkimer game at home, in which your team got blown out by what was it 50?? I dont care who this team lost to, it is underachieving playing under you. It doesnt play together its the Mullins/big guy show and plays zero defense, and that reflects coaching. Now here is a message I hope you are smart enough to read. Try to save some dignity Kevin. the people posting are very unsatisfied with you and the only person who would defend "the coach" this much IS THE COACH HIMSELF.

Good luck to the guys the rest of the season. I know you can do this in spite of your coach. Just keep the faith and believing in yourselves. When you get open shots shoot them dont get intimidated by certain other players or the coaches favorites the people in the crowd can see whats really going on.

MK

If this isnt Kevin Watson writing the post above may my first born son be gay. I will just keep it simple and direct this to you since its so obvious you are the one reading it.....

It is very pathetic how you keep coming on a website that parents and players write on to defend yourself against things like "substitution patterns". Kevin you have twice now posted about your team losing games to top 5 teams. Fact is BCC went 5-25 last year and is drastically UNDERACHIEVING this year. I saw both the TC3 games and the Herkimer game at home, in which your team got blown out by what was it 50?? I dont care who this team lost to, it is underachieving playing under you. It doesnt play together its the Mullins/big guy show and plays zero defense, and that reflects coaching. Now here is a message I hope you are smart enough to read. Try to save some dignity Kevin. the people posting are very unsatisfied with you and the only person who would defend "the coach" this much IS THE COACH HIMSELF.

Good luck to the guys the rest of the season. I know you can do this in spite of your coach. Just keep the faith and believing in yourselves. When you get open shots shoot them dont get intimidated by certain other players or the coaches favorites the people in the crowd can see whats really going on.

MK

trust me da players arent intimitated by Mullins or da coach. Lem me tell you something we all think they are both whack and wish Mullins neva left BU and wish dat whack ass coach would just quit. His assistant coch no more than he does let him run da team. He so funny he tries to ack tough in front of da team but talk to him 1 on1 and he is shook daddy like a nerd in 3rd grade ya heard come see me Koach Klueless Kevin yeah that aint no typo cuz he dont like black ballas.

trust me da players arent intimitated by Mullins or da coach. Lem me tell you something we all think they are both whack and wish Mullins neva left BU and wish dat whack ass coach would just quit. His assistant coch no more than he does let him run da team. He so funny he tries to ack tough in front of da team but talk to him 1 on1 and he is shook daddy like a nerd in 3rd grade ya heard come see me Koach Klueless Kevin yeah that aint no typo cuz he dont like black ballas.

You embarrass yourself! I really hope you are not still a student at BCC because your command of the English language is worse than a first grader. "Da, whack, neva, cuz, ect" - Nice, very nice! You are either Anthony Regalado or Rodolfo Feliz - whichever one you are, you are a punk that couldn't collect garbage. Go back to the hood and don't let the door hit you in the a**!

I know this has been a topic before but...I really think that BCC could be just made up of local players or mostly local players.

From what I have seen of the games the local players are some of the best on the team if not the best. Having local kids also draws a bigger crowd to come watch because it ends being like an all star team from the area. Just my opinion.

Loaded is an understatement they have so much talent but you can even tell watching their games by their body language that they hate playing for this jerk. Watch the guys on the bench clowning around during timeouts and watch their reactions when they come out of the game. Its so clear they are tired of playing for him and dont trust him. Why did they hire him neway must be nobody else wanted the job. Get rid of the moron and hire somebody who will use Mullins the right way.

If their hiring criteria includes being a moron, then you should apply for the position.

MK

Great post, and yes good luck guys you can do this!

You embarrass yourself! I really hope you are not still a student at BCC because your command of the English language is worse than a first grader. "Da, whack, neva, cuz, ect" - Nice, very nice! You are either Anthony Regalado or Rodolfo Feliz - whichever one you are, you are a punk that couldn't collect garbage. Go back to the hood and don't let the door hit you in the a**!

Archived