good songs from the 70's

Guest Guest

OK, Greg Marmalard...their first initials are "M, D, And M". I hate posting it because Toop is way too good at this thing! We should exclude her from the hunt and she can pm me with her answer...I'll let everybody know how she did!

Once I stop peeing my pants over Greg Marmalard, I'll give it some thought. :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Grand Funk Railroad!!!!!!!

I saw Mark Farner (sp?) a few years ago, still rocked!

Farner's not playing in GFRR right now.

I heard he's doing a Christian thing.

Farner's not playing in GFRR right now.

I heard he's doing a Christian thing.

You're right. When I saw him he wasn't with GFRR, he did a few of his Christian songs, but nothing that made me say "ewww Christian Rock" He did a ton a GFRR songs. It was kind of funny...aging rocker still rocking, but I gotta say, he put on a heck of a show.

Guest Guest
OK, Greg Marmalard...their first initials are "M, D, And M". I hate posting it because Toop is way too good at this thing! We should exclude her from the hunt and she can pm me with her answer...I'll let everybody know how she did!

Got to do better then that. M D M --- P P M is peter paul mary --

Okay, I give up. Another hint please.

Guest Guest
You're right. When I saw him he wasn't with GFRR, he did a few of his Christian songs, but nothing that made me say "ewww Christian Rock" He did a ton a GFRR songs. It was kind of funny...aging rocker still rocking, but I gotta say, he put on a heck of a show.

The other guys are still doing the band. They've got a few other guys with them. One of them was a guitarist for some other famous band in the 70's or 80's. I forget who.

Google the name and you'll find them.

They travel around. They were in Buffalo last year.

Just the greatest song of all time!!! If we ever do a meet and greet at a karaoke bar, I promise to perform that one for everybody. #2...big city band, same song style, different sound! Toop, I'll even let you play this time!

holy cow if this happens please let me know because i will have the camera rolling and it will be on youtube. i will be the one upfront throwing my gstring on stage to you

holy cow if this happens please let me know because i will have the camera rolling and it will be on youtube. i will be the one upfront throwing my gstring on stage to you

If Poptart's flinging G's, can I be your back up singer???!!! :lol: :lol:

I ain't kidding you PT, if we do it, I'll sing this, "Raindrops keep falling on my head, and Yesterday". I'll bet the rest of you haven't got the guts to get up on the stage. Call me out, you chickens! Name the time and the place on a weekend, and I'll be there! I'll even do "Wichita Lineman" as a bonus. I love to sing!

@

Guest Guest
I ain't kidding you PT, if we do it, I'll sing this, "Raindrops keep falling on my head, and Yesterday". I'll bet the rest of you haven't got the guts to get up on the stage. Call me out, you chickens! Name the time and the place on a weekend, and I'll be there! I'll even do "Wichita Lineman" as a bonus. I love to sing!

@

What I Think About Sleepless Singing

Guest BONES

I also grew up in the seventys. Disco SUCKS!!!! Give me Led Zep, Robin Trower,Frank Zappa, Of Course ...Grateful Dead,Aerosmith, The Who. But, the greatest rock song is Stairway to Heaven. :rolleyes:

Guest eleven
Just the greatest song of all time!!! If we ever do a meet and greet at a karaoke bar, I promise to perform that one for everybody. #2...big city band, same song style, different sound! Toop, I'll even let you play this time!

Chicago "Beginnings"

Archived