Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/...cheat.sheet.cnn

Are you kidding me? Writing a few words on her HAND as cheat notes?

1: Who is so simple minded that they need to write a few words like "energy" on their hand as a way of remembering what they want to talk about? Shouldn't a politician/speech tour professional be able to remember a few major topics to talk about? If they can't, shouldn't they be home baking brownies, where the instructions are written on the box?

2: Who doesn't know that, on a well-lit TV stage, that your hand is going to sweat, and that the writing will become smudged?

I can't believe that anyone thinks this is Presidential material.

Imagine how impressed leaders of other nations across the world would be at her simple-yet-ingenious approach to having a few notes handy for historic negotiations of global impact.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2010-02-07-palinhandclose1-300x166.jpg

I think the only people stupider then her are the people that think she's smart.

I like the "Teabaggers" who continue to claim that Obama used a teleprompter??????If he does, so what, it's less messy than writing on your hand !!

I like the "Teabaggers" who continue to claim that Obama used a teleprompter??????If he does, so what, it's less messy than writing on your hand !!

'Well, this is ironic. Moments after criticizing President Obama as "charismatic guy with a teleprompter" at the National Tea Party convention tonight, Sarah Palin sat down for a Q&A session—and appeared to read notes written on her hand.'

http://tv.gawker.com/5466004/did-sarah-pal...tion-update-yes

She can't use a teleprompter. The words "in the air" cause her to start speaking in tongues.

Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho...... Meka Leka Hi Meka Chany Ho...........

She had seven words written on her hand. No notes, no teleprompter. She delivered a keynote address without even an outline. I guess I don't see the issue. And, I'm no Palin fan.

On the other hand, I did hear the Pres refer to a Corpsman as a "corpse-man" about 3 times or more in a speech which he read off his prompter. He did the same thing months ago. He certainly dosn't know much about the military either. And, I'm no Obama fan.

She had seven words written on her hand. No notes, no teleprompter. She delivered a keynote address without even an outline. I guess I don't see the issue. And, I'm no Palin fan.

On the other hand, I did hear the Pres refer to a Corpsman as a "corpse-man" about 3 times or more in a speech which he read off his prompter. He did the same thing months ago. He certainly dosn't know much about the military either. And, I'm no Obama fan.

Yeah..yeah...yeah...Keep talkin spin doctor...

You guys are really desperate. The clown-in-chief can't speak without a teleprompter, even to 6th graders.

You are desperate, and it shows.

You want Palin as President and you have the bones to call us desperate ???.....Be completely honest now, do you REALLY think she has what it takes ???

You guys are really desperate. The clown-in-chief can't speak without a teleprompter, even to 6th graders.

Absolute truth. If someone hacked in and put "screw you America" in the middle of one of his speeches he'd say it and it would be at least ten seconds before he even realized it

The issue is she wrote notes ON HER HAND. This is not 7th grade where something of this nature would be acceptable.

She was also hiding the fact that these notes were on her hand and sneaking in looks. This is a person that was running for VICE PRESIDENT sneaking notes on her hand.

This is insanity and completely destroys her credibility if any still existed.

You are desperate, and it shows.

I sincerely hope you posted this foolish statement to get a rise out of folks because if you are "being real" you terrify me. Wow, talk about desperate! You must have written the book.

The issue is she wrote notes ON HER HAND. This is not 7th grade where something of this nature would be acceptable.

She was also hiding the fact that these notes were on her hand and sneaking in looks. This is a person that was running for VICE PRESIDENT sneaking notes on her hand.

This is insanity and completely destroys her credibility if any still existed.

OMG! You must be joking here.

PDS is in full force.

Absolute truth. If someone hacked in and put "screw you America" in the middle of one of his speeches he'd say it and it would be at least ten seconds before he even realized it

Slightly cute, but highly doubtful. Get a grip already, your hatred is affecting your judgement.

Palin wrote down notes on her hand like school children do when answering a test. She snuck in looks like she was slick or something.

What a tool.

Obama used teleprompters in front of 6th graders and you are making fun of Palin? No way are you serious.

OMG! You must be joking here.

PDS is in full force.

I see no one responded to this:

Imagine how impressed leaders of other nations across the world would be at her simple-yet-ingenious approach to having a few notes handy for historic negotiations of global impact.

When you have nothing, throw out a few acronym/insults.

Obama used teleprompters in front of 6th graders and you are making fun of Palin? No way are you serious.

So using a teleprompter is wrong but writing notes on your hand is not?

So your telling me if Obama was seen with some scribbles on his hand that you would not jump all over that?

Ya right.

The fact is Obama wouldn't write on his hand because he's not 12.

Palin did because she's an idiot.

Didn't Palin say something about obama using a teleprompter anyways? Then she gets CAUGHT writing notes on her hand.

---------

The best part of the video is that she thinks she is being sneaky and slick. hahaha

So using a teleprompter is wrong but writing notes on your hand is not?

So your telling me if Obama was seen with some scribbles on his hand that you would not jump all over that?

Ya right.

The fact is Obama wouldn't write on his hand because he's not 12.

Palin did because she's an idiot.

Didn't Palin say something about obama using a teleprompter anyways? Then she gets CAUGHT writing notes on her hand.

---------

The best part of the video is that she thinks she is being sneaky and slick. hahaha

The whole point of this thread was to bash Palin who wrote a few words on her hand and yet Obama can't even give a speech unless he is reading it from a teleprompter and have it sound intelligible. There must be something up with Palin to get all this attention. Me thinks she is a threat to liberals.

Archived