Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

Guest jim morrison
Obama used teleprompters in front of 6th graders and you are making fun of Palin? No way are you serious.

In no way are you serious.... you made fun of obama and you think what palin did is right... hypocryte

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You want Palin as President and you have the bones to call us desperate ???.....Be completely honest now, do you REALLY think she has what it takes ???

More so than your empty suit. And I notice you don't respond to the fact that she can give a great speach with no notes while nobama can't have a discussion at the breakfast table without someone telling him what to say.

I bet she doesn't need a teleprompter to talk to 6th graders.

Maybe I missed it, but no one has explained by it's alright for the president to use a teleprompter but Palin can't write on her hand. One is no different then the other." Corpseman". How embarassing for our brave members of all armed services.

Maybe I missed it, but no one has explained by it's alright for the president to use a teleprompter but Palin can't write on her hand. One is no different then the other." Corpseman". How embarassing for our brave members of all armed services.

Best post yet!

Why all the attacks then? Plenty of stupid people in the world.....Why her? Because she is a threat and is gaining audience after audience.

The problem is that the audiences she is gaining don't see her for the blathering idiot that she is. The fact that they'd elect her to an office like the presidency makes me scared that we've got too many mindless zombies walking our streets.

The problem is that the audiences she is gaining don't see her for the blathering idiot that she is. The fact that they'd elect her to an office like the presidency makes me scared that we've got too many mindless zombies walking our streets.

Like the ones that voted for Obama who has had ZERO legislation accomplishments and spoke a huge game? Who was a junior Senator voted the most liberal? Who then campaigned as a moderate and now governs on the hard left? Hope and change nonsense?

The people that voted for Obama are not mindless zombies? Whatever.

What you're missing is that if she'd just written them down on a 3 X 5 index card, we wouldn't be having this free-for-all.

She MAKES HERSELF look like an idiot.

LOL...Are you serious??...Do you know what this thread is about???......I guess you can see Russia from your window too..... :rolleyes:

Four words on her hand. Obama uses a teleprompter for his entire speeches and is lost without it. It's different for Obama though.

Like the ones that voted for Obama who has had ZERO legislation accomplishments and spoke a huge game? Who was a junior Senator voted the most liberal? Who then campaigned as a moderate and now governs on the hard left? Hope and change nonsense?

If you're sticking up for Palin, you don't have the mental authority to insult anyone.

What you're missing is that if she'd just written them down on a 3 X 5 index card, we wouldn't be having this free-for-all.

She MAKES HERSELF look like an idiot.

Petty. Obama has made himself far more of an idiot for his dependency on a teleprompter.

If you're sticking up for Palin, you don't have the mental authority to insult anyone.

Typical liberal BS. Liberals are smarter than anyone else. YAWN.

You are redundantly stupid.

Typical liberal BS. Liberals are smarter than anyone else. YAWN.

It has nothing to do with liberal or conservative.

If you are a human being and cannot see that she is dumber then a box of rocks, then your IQ must be lower then hers.

Petty. Obama has made himself far more of an idiot for his dependency on a teleprompter.

Face it. That "teleprompter" argument is all you have, isn't it? Over and over, it's all about the teleprompter.

Get help.

The fact that they'd elect her to an office like the presidency makes me scared that we've got too many mindless zombies walking our streets.
Way too many zombies voted in the last election too.

youtube

.I guess you can see Russia from your window too.....
not what she said it's what was on saturday night live.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C2-b8BOLs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53C2-b8BOLs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

not what she said it's what was on saturday night live.

What she actually said is even scarier -

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

Okay, how about Obama write key points he wants to address in a speech on a sheet of paper, and see how well his speech sounds and flows without his teleprompter.

Obama reads WHOLE speeches off a teleprompter, not just several words off one’s hand. There is NO comparison to Sarah having several words on her hand and completing a whole speech and to Obama reading a whole speech off a teleprompter.

Okay, how about Obama write key points he wants to address in a speech on a sheet of paper, and see how well his speech sounds and flows without his teleprompter.

Obama reads WHOLE speeches off a teleprompter, not just several words off one’s hand. There is NO comparison to Sarah having several words on her hand and completing a whole speech and to Obama reading a whole speech off a teleprompter.

Is this teleprompter thing really your only defense of her?

You might do better not posting anything at all.

Archived