Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

There's the guy with the small dick again having the nerve to call someone else Big Ears...

those that critcize others the most are the ones who have many SHORTcomings theirselves !

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure about that but she sure is stupid.

She makes W. look like a freaking genius. At least W. was smart enough to realize to surround himself with competent handlers. Palin is too stupid to realize she needs help.

Not sure about that but she sure is stupid.

Why all the attacks then? Plenty of stupid people in the world.....Why her? Because she is a threat and is gaining audience after audience.

There's the guy with the small dick again having the nerve to call someone else Big Ears...

those that critcize others the most are the ones who have many SHORTcomings theirselves !

Like you have just proved yourself? Idiot.

The whole point of this thread was to bash Palin who wrote a few words on her hand and yet Obama can't even give a speech unless he is reading it from a teleprompter and have it sound intelligible. There must be something up with Palin to get all this attention. Me thinks she is a threat to liberals.

She can't even answer a simple question of what she likes to read.... She then has the nerve to say that question was an ambush...

She can't even answer a simple question of what she likes to read.... She then has the nerve to say that question was an ambush...

Obama can't even give a speech to 6th graders without any help. Wow. This guy is in charge of nuclear weapons?

Why all the attacks then? Plenty of stupid people in the world.....Why her? Because she is a threat and is gaining audience after audience.

Why all the attacks?

Because SHE RAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT.

Let her have an audience, I could care less. But if she is running for a political position with such prominence as the vice president of the United States than she better damn well be capable of talking to another human being without scribbling notes on her hand like a child cheating on a test.

Her actions are solid.

She is an idiot. Even the Mccain camp have come forth with this same conclusion.

Why all the attacks?

Because SHE RAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT.

Let her have an audience, I could care less. But if she is running for a political position with such prominence as the vice president of the United States than she better damn well be capable of talking to another human being without scribbling notes on her hand like a child cheating on a test.

Her actions are solid.

She is an idiot. Even the Mccain camp have come forth with this same conclusion.

So she writes 4 words on her hand. Big deal. You people are getting desperate.

Obama can't even give a speech to 6th graders without any help. Wow. This guy is in charge of nuclear weapons?

This is obviously your only argument. We read it the first time. It's lame.

Go scribble some notes on your hand and come back with something better.

This is obviously your only argument. We read it the first time. It's lame.

Go scribble some notes on your hand and come back with something better.

You make a huge deal out of 4 words on her hand. You must be 12 years old. If a president can't talk to 6th graders without help, he's got a huge problem.

Didn't Palin say something about obama using a teleprompter anyways? Then she gets CAUGHT writing notes on her hand.

She got caught? How so? She OPENLY used the notes, not hiding the fact at all. Was basically advertising the fact she had note on her hand.

I am not saying it was not a stupid idea, I think it was (she just should have used normal notes), but to say she got caught is an out and out lie and falsehood.

She got caught? How so? She OPENLY used the notes, not hiding the fact at all. Was basically advertising the fact she had note on her hand.

I am not saying it was not a stupid idea, I think it was (she just should have used normal notes), but to say she got caught is an out and out lie and falsehood.

She snuck in looks at her hand. How were they OPEN? You need to watch the video again. You may be the only person arguing that she wasn't hiding those notes.

She snuck in looks at her hand. How were they OPEN? You need to watch the video again. You may be the only person arguing that she wasn't hiding those notes.

Who cares? Was it a crime? At least she doesn't need a teleprompter on every speech she gives.

I just saw the video of her OPENLY looking at them on the news before I posted. There's more than one video of all of this you know. She was on for more than the 30 seconds you people bashing her thinks she was. I'm not kidding. As I said I think it was stupid anyway, but she did not hide it. At least not in one of the videos I saw of this.

Remember, for every incriminating video we've seen on the news, the news only showed a small part. They naturally do not show the whole thing which quite often shows the whole story.

You guys are right, I give up. There's nothing wrong with scribbling notes on your hand, and acting like they weren't there, to prepare for an interview.

This is completely normal and should be done by all of our government. I hope Obama or Biden uses this technique when negotiating future deals. I think it really shows class, understanding of the topic in discussion, and a true leader in action.

You guys are right, I give up. There's nothing wrong with scribbling notes on your hand, and acting like they weren't there, to prepare for an interview.

This is completely normal and should be done by all of our government. I hope Obama or Biden uses this technique when negotiating future deals. I think it really shows class, understanding of the topic in discussion, and a true leader in action.

This thread is so juvenile. Scribbled words on a hand. Whoopty DOO!

Here, take a look at this. Same clothes, same night. Does it look like like she's sneaking a peak to you?

Article with picture-

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/08/po...html?tag=exclsv

Image for those logged in -

image6185697x.jpg

Slightly cute, but highly doubtful. Get a grip already, your hatred is affecting your judgement.

Really!!!

Let's review shall we any speech that a president gives it is a given that he would read through it if he did not write it himself to familiarize himself correct? Well then one of two things happened in the speech talking about corpsmen 1 he either never read it so knew not was about to come up on his prompter, or 2 he did read it and still was to stupid to realize it is corpsman and not corps-men. I will let you decide if he reads unprepared speeches to a audience not knowing what it is he is about to say,or is just a plain simpleton.

Most intelligent President ever my DELETED.

Anything to divert attention from the fallen savior, the messiah. You know, the one that has images of himself on the sides of glass candles and images with rays of light coming from his head. That one.

Really!!!

Let's review shall we any speech that a president gives it is a given that he would read through it if he did not write it himself to familiarize himself correct? Well then one of two things happened in the speech talking about corpsmen 1 he either never read it so knew not was about to come up on his prompter, or 2 he did read it and still was to stupid to realize it is corpsman and not corps-men. I will let you decide if he reads unprepared speeches to a audience not knowing what it is he is about to say,or is just a plain simpleton.

Most intelligent President ever my DELETED.

CORPSMEN! LOL.

She spoke maybe 3500 - 5000 words needed notes to keep her on track to highlight he points of emphasis Obama needs a Prompter to give him every last word he speaks, yes even to 6th graders and you want to ridicule her. BUAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You people are clearly wetting your panties over this women!!!!!

Archived