Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

Not saying I would vote for Palin, just don't try and tell me everyone that voted for Obama really knew what was going on.

Nobody ever knows for sure until that person gets into office.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this teleprompter thing really your only defense of her?

You might do better not posting anything at all.

Ummmmm. She writes 4 words on her hand.....Obama HAS TO READ entire speeches of a teleprompter if not he sounds like an imbecile.

It's different for Obama though.

Ummmmm. She writes 4 words on her hand.....Obama HAS TO READ entire speeches of a teleprompter if not he sounds like an imbecile.

It's different for Obama though.

Um - Obama doesn't use a teleprompter during a question and answer session.

Um - Obama doesn't use a teleprompter during a question and answer session.

Four words. Big deal. This is a prime example making a mountain out of a mole hill.

You are hitting the pipe again.PUT THE PIPE DOWN. Crack kills brain cells.

Its you welfare scumbag, liberal wack jobs who support the use of illicit drugs. Not conservatives. Why don't you go overdose and quit using my tax money to buy your beer and cigs? It would be greatly appreciated.

Its you welfare scumbag, liberal wack jobs who support the use of illicit drugs. Not conservatives. Why don't you go overdose and quit using my tax money to buy your beer and cigs? It would be greatly appreciated.

Are you posting from your 'job' right now?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest FSP HARD

You are so pathetically stupid, what was the last grade you passed, maybe 5th? I know why you're upset because of the whole 'retard' debacle, it's because you yourself, are a retard. So now you're saying that 'lberals are on welfare' Have you not one original thought in that little walnut-size vestigial appendige rolling around in your skull cavity, that moldy lump of useless flesh you call 'a brain'. I'm embarrassed that idiots like you call themselves "Americans" You wouldn't know what democracy was if it bit you on your fat ass, you blithering idiot. You are just the kind of putty-headed mutant that people like Stalin, Mao tse Tung, Hitler, Franco, Tojo, the guy from Iran, and every other degenerate despot in history loved to manipulate into a complacent, unquestioning follower of fascist propoganda. You and your fox news loving ilk are the nazis of today. I repeat you and your fox news loving ilk are the nazis of today.

You Libtards are going bonkers after discovering that the TelePrompter-less former Governor Sarah Palin wrote notes on the palm of her left hand for her speech to the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville. You absolutely freaked over this non-issue rather than focus on her brilliant speech knocking the Obama Administration's horrid record on economics and national defense. But thats to be expected from those who are desperate to feel good about their vote for King Obumbler.

You are so pathetically stupid, what was the last grade you passed, maybe 5th? I know why you're upset because of the whole 'retard' debacle, it's because you yourself, are a retard. So now you're saying that 'lberals are on welfare' Have you not one original thought in that little walnut-size vestigial appendige rolling around in your skull cavity, that moldy lump of useless flesh you call 'a brain'. I'm embarrassed that idiots like you call themselves "Americans" You wouldn't know what democracy was if it bit you on your fat ass, you blithering idiot. You are just the kind of putty-headed mutant that people like Stalin, Mao tse Tung, Hitler, Franco, Tojo, the guy from Iran, and every other degenerate despot in history loved to manipulate into a complacent, unquestioning follower of fascist propoganda. You and your fox news loving ilk are the nazis of today. I repeat you and your fox news loving ilk are the nazis of today.

Libs like drugs=drug users are libs. drug users=welfare. welfare=my taxes. I have a 4 year degree, with honors, that I paid for myself. I served in the military. I believe in people taking care of themselves and helping those who can't. I do not believe in taking care of those who won't take care of themselves. You are a moron. Your ignorance is pretty amazing too. Why don't you go hug a tree then off yourself. At least do everyone the courtesy of not voting. Ten years from now (when you aren't living at home and have some real life experience) you will probably look back at your blathering comments and chuckle at what a simpleton you sound like. We can only hope.

You Libtards are going bonkers after discovering that the TelePrompter-less former Governor Sarah Palin wrote notes on the palm of her left hand for her speech to the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville. You absolutely freaked over this non-issue rather than focus on her brilliant speech knocking the Obama Administration's horrid record on economics and national defense. But thats to be expected from those who are desperate to feel good about their vote for King Obumbler.

No, she used note cards for her speech. She wrote on her hand for the Q&A session in which she knew the questions in advance.

People are not going bonkers. Unless laughing our asses of is considered bonkers.

I think it's a BS. ;)

That's what you guys always fall back on. "Lets say he is lying so he has no credibility". You learned it from your political heros in the dumbocrat party.

That's what you guys always fall back on. "Lets say he is lying so he has no credibility". You learned it from your political heros in the dumbocrat party.

Not being able to spell properly and using the word 'dumbocrat' gives you no credibility whatsoever other then being a partisan defeatist parrot of the talking heads.

Not being able to spell properly and using the word 'dumbocrat' gives you no credibility whatsoever other then being a partisan defeatist parrot of the talking heads.

"partisan defeatist" LOL. What a phrase.

Favorite Tactic #2: HE CAN'T SPELL!!!! OMG!!

You tankers are sinking so fast it is funny. Why don't you just admit that the nobama administration is the worst thing to happen to this country EVER? Even worse, that it is your annointed one's goal to ruin us? You are a joke and don't even realize it. hahahahahahaha

Archived