Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She spoke maybe 3500 - 5000 words needed notes to keep her on track to highlight he points of emphasis Obama needs a Prompter to give him every last word he speaks, yes even to 6th graders and you want to ridicule her. BUAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You people are clearly wetting your panties over this women!!!!!

Hahaha....Obama tells the teleprompter operators "you are too far ahead...back it up some" in the middle of a speech. CLASSIC.

Funny, in an odd way.......

Last October, your only defense of every one of Winky's foolish tactics was simply "Obama".

She tanked the McCain election by being a Maverick. She couldn't be a team player.

Here we are, more than a year later. She quit a Governorship and blamed everyone else. She then took up writing a book and a speaking tour, and it's all for the betterment of every American.

She looks, literally, like an unprepared schoolgirl with scribbles on her hand, and still your only defense is "Obama."

When will she take responsibility for all the dumb things she says and does?

Ever?

She tanked the McCain election by being a Maverick. She couldn't be a team player.

What? When she burst on the scene McCain's campaign was dead in the water. McCain sank himself. He was far to liberal to begin with.

What? When she burst on the scene McCain's campaign was dead in the water. McCain sank himself. He was far to liberal to begin with.

Go back and look at the numbers. He was doing better before she was picked for VP.

I actually thought he'd make a decent President until he picked her.

He is too liberal, but not as bad as big ears.

Funny, too, how you guys keep trying to turn every thread about Winky into an Obama discussion.

You fail.

She used note cards at the podium for her speech and her hand during the question (all of which she knew beforehand) and answer session.

What's wrong with that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny, too, how you guys keep trying to turn every thread about Winky into an Obama discussion.

You fail.

It's funny how a private citizen like Palin commands such attention as she does. She must be some kind of threat for not holding public office.

6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears!

bill.jpg

It's funny how a private citizen like Palin commands such attention as she does. She must be some kind of threat for not holding public office.

She would only be a threat if she actually held a public office. Thankfully she quit.

6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears! 6th graders! Big ears!

bill.jpg

Four words written on a hand! Oh my!

Here's the difference: you've been working the "you hate her" and "you're scared of her" and all your other little ditties since the day McCain picked her. She's only been a private citizen since she QUIT. Obama is POTUS.

Here's the other difference: she's not exactly out of the public eye like every other private citizen. She's worked long and hard to keep herself in the glare of the spotlight, being addicted to BeautyQueenitis like she is.

You expect anyone to believe she's not a public figure??

Right.

Check your palm. Your notes are there.

She would only be a threat if she actually held a public office. Thankfully she quit.

She is creating quite a stir nationwide thanks to Obama. Feminists have a seething hatred of her.

Here's the difference: you've been working the "you hate her" and "you're scared of her" and all your other little ditties since the day McCain picked her. She's only been a private citizen since she QUIT. Obama is POTUS.

Here's the other difference: she's not exactly out of the public eye like every other private citizen. She's worked long and hard to keep herself in the glare of the spotlight, being addicted to BeautyQueenitis like she is.

You expect anyone to believe she's not a public figure??

Right.

Check your palm. Your notes are there.

It's funny just by the sheer hatred of her and the huge attacks throughout the Lame Stream Media proves to me that she is a big threat to the liberal agenda. She is certainly a problem and a headache for the democrats.

America has woken up to Obama and 80% of independents are angry at Obama. Him and the democratic party are in serious trouble.

It's funny just by the sheer hatred of her and the huge attacks throughout the Lame Stream Media proves to me that she is a big threat to the liberal agenda. She is certainly a problem and a headache for the democrats.

America has woken up to Obama and 80% of independents are angry at Obama. Him and the democratic party are in serious trouble.

No hatred. She's amusing.

80% of independents are angry at Obama? Really? Got a link?

Didn't think so.

Get over it - your queen has been dethroned by her own ego and lack of intelligence.

She is certainly a problem and a headache for the democrats.

She sure wasn't a problem in Nov. of 2008, was she?

You guys keep conveniently forgetting that now that she's hung the Quitter tag on herself, she'll never win another election for anything, anywhere.

.....and she will laugh her way to the White House.

Only way that will happen is if she takes a guided tour of the place like the rest of the public.

80% of independents are angry at Obama? Really? Got a link?

Didn't think so.

Hang on. I had that link written down on my palm here...........

Can I get back to you on that?

She sure wasn't a problem in Nov. of 2008, was she?

You guys keep conveniently forgetting that now that she's hung the Quitter tag on herself, she'll never win another election for anything, anywhere.

Predictions have it that the republicans will take congress in November. I'm glad she quit so she can concentrate on the White House.

Predictions have it that the republicans will take congress in November. I'm glad she quit so she can concentrate on the White House.

I think she has trouble concentrating on what her name is.

Archived