Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

:lol::lol: The irony of it all!! 23 pages of comments mostly negative by people who say they're not worried about Palin!! :lol:

Yeah , ain ' t it grand ?

How many hundreds of millions do you think the Democrats have and are spending to minimize the influence and intelligence of this little " insignificant " private citizen ? By my reckoning it is even far moore than the Palestinians and other Foreign anti - American entities donated to the Obama Presidential Campaign .

By my reckoning even the 3 / 4 billion dollars spent to prevent disclosure of the College Records of Obama ( aka : Barry Soetoro ) pales in comparison !

What they fail to see is how every dollar they spend to destroy her gives her three dollars of free good publicity .

God willing Democrats will continue to believe Americans are as stupid as Democrat Party Locksteppers !

We ( Americans ) are not the Germans of 80 years ago !

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like you and Tom prove your stupidity on a regular basis. You don't need the Democrats help.

You will however need the Republicans help if you want to get her elected.

"Palin has lost ground among conservative Republicans, who would be crucial to her hopes if she seeks the party's presidential nomination in 2012," the Post reported. "45 percent of conservatives now consider her qualified for the presidency, down sharply from 66 percent who said so last fall."

But thankfully the majority of Republicans aren't as stupid as you and Tom.

Tom speaks for himself , my comments , like his apparently , are based on facts . Your comments it seems are based on what your owners tell you is necessary to believe . Are you comfortable with the mindset of a lemming ?

Just from curiosity , will you detail some of the flaws in the message Governor Palin expounds and propagates ?

She tells the truth , and she does so in a way Americans understand . Unless you know of some lie she told !

Why are you so afraid of what she has to say ?

Your problem with understanding the " Palin Phenomenon " is that you are too isolated . You have no idea of how DELETED off Americans are of your kind .

We're not afraid. You've been told this at least 5 dozen times. Yet you persist in your delusion.

She's polling favorably at below 30% right now.

Some Phenom.

The more you lie to yourself, the more you believe it. You lied once again. Palin is at 37% according to the Washington Post, the only Palin poll I could find. Obviously, you'll say anything that supports your agenda. :wacko:

Tom speaks for himself , my comments , like his apparently , are based on facts . Your comments it seems are based on what your owners tell you is necessary to believe . Are you comfortable with the mindset of a lemming ?

Just from curiosity , will you detail some of the flaws in the message Governor Palin expounds and propagates ?

She tells the truth , and she does so in a way Americans understand . Unless you know of some lie she told !

Why are you so afraid of what she has to say ?

Your problem with understanding the " Palin Phenomenon " is that you are too isolated . You have no idea of how DELETED off Americans are of your kind .

You mean the 37% of you that are "true Americans?"

The other 63% of us are laughing at you.

People like you and Tom prove your stupidity on a regular basis. You don't need the Democrats help.

You will however need the Republicans help if you want to get her elected.

"Palin has lost ground among conservative Republicans, who would be crucial to her hopes if she seeks the party's presidential nomination in 2012," the Post reported. "45 percent of conservatives now consider her qualified for the presidency, down sharply from 66 percent who said so last fall."

But thankfully the majority of Republicans aren't as stupid as you and Tom.

Hey - the teabaggers are even turning against her. one of the founders of the movement tore her a new one just the other day.

@

The more you lie to yourself, the more you believe it. You lied once again. Palin is at 37% according to the Washington Post, the only Palin poll I could find. Obviously, you'll say anything that supports your agenda. :wacko:

71% believe she is unqualified to be president 23% think she is the other six percent are like you and are uncertain of who they are.

@

Wow. All the way up to a whopping 37%!!!!

Get the Coronation Ceremony started.

As I'm reading this, we are on page 23 of this thread. Only went back a couple of pages, but I didn't see any mention of Senator Diane Feinstein (lib, Dem, California).

Apparently, she did the same thing with notes on her hand. Ms. Feinstein was cited for violating some rules for the debate for doing this. However, she wasn't called dumb or stupid for it was she?

http://american-conservativevalues.com/blo...nd-notes-video/

This whole debate wouldn't even have started if Sarah had just written these same notes on a 3 by 5 card.

"You can be sure the same press which is trying to destroy Sarah Palin for using hand notes will remain conspicuously quiet concerning Diane Feinstein’s use of hand notes."

Scott

As I'm reading this, we are on page 23 of this thread. Only went back a couple of pages, but I didn't see any mention of Senator Diane Feinstein (lib, Dem, California).

Apparently, she did the same thing with notes on her hand. Ms. Feinstein was cited for violating some rules for the debate for doing this. However, she wasn't called dumb or stupid for it was she?

This whole debate wouldn't even have started if Sarah had just written these same notes on a 3 by 5 card.

"You can be sure the same press which is trying to destroy Sarah Palin for using hand notes will remain conspicuously quiet concerning Diane Feinstein’s use of hand notes."

Scott

Perhaps because this thread is about Palin?

Or are you trying to divert it too?

Scott

Perhaps because this thread is about Palin?

Or are you trying to divert it too?

Nice try. My post was about Sarah Palin and the non-comparison the Lame Stream Media is making between her and Diane Feinstein.

Nice try. My post was about Sarah Palin and the non-comparison the Lame Stream Media is making between her and Diane Feinstein.

What interview did Feinstein flub? When did Feinstein give non-sensical answers to some simple questions?

"Palin smacks the “lamestream media” for allegedly distorting what she writes in her book."

I see you are a part of the minority as well.

This thread is about Palin, your new messiah apparently. She is not a Senator from California.

She is the antichrist.

let's all try and get a grip. both of those women are morons. i guess the only difference is that feinstein has a real political background while the other quit her only real public service job and can't answer fair and straight forward questions about claims she has made. that's what you people would call the liberal media.

I think I get it now -

Liberal Media = truth

Conservative Media = spinning stories in a desperate attempt to make the Republicans look better.

i got it too. you're a moron. we are talking about palin's repeated failure to answer simple questions about claims she has made. too much for ya???

i got it too. you're a moron. we are talking about palin's repeated failure to answer simple questions about claims she has made. too much for ya???

Hey - I agree with you, I'm on your side. Perhaps you are too angry to see that. I don't blame you.

Thankfully her supporters are minority. Be thankful for that. This country may have a future.

Wow. All the way up to a whopping 37%!!!!

Get the Coronation Ceremony started.

:lol::lol: You making fun of that 37%? Only 24% approve of the way Obama is doing business. That's 13% LESS than Palin's approval rating!!! Try again tanker!! :lol:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 24% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -17

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...l_tracking_poll

:lol::lol: You making fun of that 37%? Only 24% approve of the way Obama is doing business. That's 13% LESS than Palin's approval rating!!! Try again tanker!! :lol:

at least you're consistent in your fervent desire to see the US come apart at the seams.

As long as you get to say "I told you", everything is good, right?

at least you're consistent in your fervent desire to see the US come apart at the seams.

As long as you get to say "I told you", everything is good, right?

Its a good thing Governors must actually do something . If she had the option of just voting " Present " on important matters she might be our President .

( I'll be right back , my nose is bleeding so must find a corpseman )

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sarah-Palins-Accomplishments

Its a good thing Governors must actually do something . If she had the option of just voting " Present " on important matters she might be our President .

( I'll be right back , my nose is bleeding so must find a corpseman )

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sarah-Palins-Accomplishments

Wow. She signed 3 bills, sold a plane and fired a chef.

Where did she find the time to do that in the two years she was in office? :lol:

From your own link -

"Overall, 47% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. "

Nice try.

Quitting (aka: taking the easy way out) is quite an accomplishment, too. That must have been a real drain.

Archived