Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

I lost my job when the Reps were in office in 2008.

That pretty much sums up what I need to know about who's taken a dump on the American economy.

And you got it back in 2009? Are you just laying the blame on Bush? You do realize that the republicans weren't in power in 2008 right?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Look. There are three undeniable obvious facts that every American are undoubtedly true…

1) The world was created over the course of about a week, 6000 years ago.

2) Snowstorms in February are definitive proof that Climate Change is a hoax invented by Al Gore.

3) Sarah Palin will be the next President of the United States.'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you got it back in 2009? Are you just laying the blame on Bush? You do realize that the republicans weren't in power in 2008 right?

No?

Who was President in 2008? He had no power?

Did not get it back. It's not coming back.

GWB was in the White House for the 8 years before I lost the job. I'd had it since mid 70's. 6 of his 8 years the Reps had a majority in Congress.

Guest you betya

sarah palin is a true beacon of conservatism. she is just like us. she knows the trials and tribulations of real americans. well, those of us with witch hunters.

she has them liberals running scared with her down to earth common sense solutions.

oh they knock her and say she has nothing of substance to say but she has the answers right in the palm of her hand. literally. and in permanent ink marker to boot.

Threads like this show there are two kinds of people on here .

One kind wake around noon or so with fear of a bright successful qualified woman who does not hold any political office .

Then we have hard working Americans who wake and wonder how Barry and his crew are going to screw us next .

She can't use a teleprompter. The words "in the air" cause her to start speaking in tongues.

Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho...... Meka Leka Hi Meka Chany Ho...........

OMG what a hoot! Do I want someone this dumb as my president? Hello no!

The left is scared to death about conservatives like Palin gaining power. They better get used to it.

Scared............

Right.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Threads like this show there are two kinds of people on here .

One kind wake around noon or so with fear of a bright successful qualified woman who does not hold any political office .

Then we have hard working Americans who wake and wonder how Barry and his crew are going to screw us next .

Bright? No.

Successful? So was the pet rock.

Qualified? See response # 1.

The only thing dropping faster the Palin's popularity apparently is your brain cell count.

Lay off the moonshine bonehead.

Man Charged With Stockpiling Weapons Was Tea Partier, Palin Fan

The Massachusetts man charged this week with stockpiling weapons after saying he feared an imminent "Armageddon" appears to have been active in the Tea Party movement, and saw Sarah Palin, who he said is on a "righteous 'Mission from God,'" as the only figure capable of averting the destruction of society.

Oh yeah. These people are playing with a full deck.

Oh yeah. These people are playing with a full deck.

Like these?:

How many thousands of dummies voted for Obama based on these two? COUNTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

President Obama should have made Sarah Palin Ambassador to the Olympics...it would up her foreign policy creds

Obama has zero foreign policy creds! Obama has never even run a state! At least Palin has!

What do people see in Sarah Palin? I think it is simple, simple people like simple people, and ignore the facts. Wake Up America! PLEASE!

I see Palin as loving the Constitution and Pro-Life. Obama is the exact opposite.

What do people see in Sarah Palin? I think it is simple, simple people like simple people, and ignore the facts. Wake Up America! PLEASE!

Palin has accomplished far more than anyone on this board has.

Not a fan, but he graduated Harvard.

Let me guess - you're a fan of the waitress and weather girl?

A Harvard Graduate is meaningless to a Governor of a state.

Archived