Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since you are either too stupid or too lazy to actually scroll through the link and find a suitable source, I found 3 for you. -

http://dailyfreep.blogspot.com/2008/05/mcc...nt-give-me.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/1...mccain_sme.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/1...mccain_sme.html

I couldn't find any links with pictures only, so you may have to turn your speak n spell on.

I still need to think we need to devote a topic specifically to you -

Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Three links? Try two. You repeated one. Are you that dumb? I hate it when Mom hides the Ritalin and we are all forced to deal with your babbling.

The only thing more disturbing than Sarah Palin are the people who don't find her disturbing.

The only thing you find disturbing is being thrown out of your mom’s basement.

You're an absolute moron. You have absolutely nothing here. Your links are worthless. They simply repeat what Dem/Libs supposively "know". Its called an "echo chamber" which contains no substance. When you come up with a credible link with some actual facts (you do know what a "fact" is, don't you?) then I might just give you one second of my attention. In addition, I would recommend a full frontal lobotomy for you, except its obvious that you’ve had this done a long time ago.

I guess it's true. You can actually be that stupid.

You are sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

I found a mention of it on Fox. Will that settle your little tantrum?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436341,00.html

I'll even post the part in the article that references it, since you are unable to scroll down pages -

"I especially respected him in 2000, when he should have been the Republicans’ nominee but for the dirty tricks of the Bush campaign. He was done in by an ugly smear campaign."

Now finish your mil and take your nap.

Three links? Try two. You repeated one. Are you that dumb? I hate it when Mom hides the Ritalin and we are all forced to deal with your babbling.

I made a mistake trying to educate your little pathetic self.

By trying, and by posting two links when I mentioned 3.

Shoot me for trying to help a DELETED .

In honor of Sarah Palin's bday carry your ar15 around all day and shoot any minorities that you see.

Now we are back to buisness as usual.Does that include Michael Steele your Republican Party Leader and Clarence Thomas ?

Poll: Palin support has "deteriorated significantly"

"Palin has lost ground among conservative Republicans, who would be crusial to her hopes if she seeks the party's presidential nomination in 2012," the Post reported. "Forty-five percent of conservatives now consider her qualified for the presidency, down sharply from 66 percent who said so last fall."

I guess it's true. You can actually be that stupid.

You are sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

I found a mention of it on Fox. Will that settle your little tantrum?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436341,00.html

I'll even post the part in the article that references it, since you are unable to scroll down pages -

"I especially respected him in 2000, when he should have been the Republicans’ nominee but for the dirty tricks of the Bush campaign. He was done in by an ugly smear campaign."

Now finish your mil and take your nap.

OK.....this is the absolute end of my replying to you. All of your efforts have come down to an OPINION piece by Susan Estrich, a Fox contributor but an extreme liberal, nevertheless. Can't you read the word OPINION in the upper left part of the articler???? Are you that dumb??? Not one fact. No proof of any smear campaign by Bush and Rove, just a single allegation by a liberal commentator. You are truly an idiot. The next thing you're going to tell me is that you heard this on Olbermann. You are pathetic.

One more time: Reports of a smear campaign directed by Rove during the 2000 Republican primary in South Carolina are nothing but baseless leftist drivel. And you failed to prove otherwise. Have a nice day..... I am done with you.

OK.....this is the absolute end of my replying to you. All of your efforts have come down to an OPINION piece by Susan Estrich, a Fox contributor but an extreme liberal, nevertheless. Can't you read the word OPINION in the upper left part of the articler???? Are you that dumb??? Not one fact. No proof of any smear campaign by Bush and Rove, just a single allegation by a liberal commentator. You are truly an idiot. The next thing you're going to tell me is that you heard this on Olbermann. You are pathetic.

One more time: Reports of a smear campaign directed by Rove during the 2000 Republican primary in South Carolina are nothing but baseless leftist drivel. And you failed to prove otherwise. Have a nice day..... I am done with you.

I'll keep it simple for you. It was during the South Carolina Republican Primary campaign that this happened.. McCain was the one major Republican candidate. Who was the other?

26 Percent of Americans Think Sarah Palin is Qualified to be President.

Her ratings keep slipping. Sorta like GWB in his last year of office.

What do you Winky Worshippers think is going to turn around this travesty?

Who will she blame THIS one on? Who's victimizing her yet again, other than that dastardly "media"?

When will these cruel, inhumane injustices to America's Favorite Drama Queen end? Oh, the humanity.

Her ratings keep slipping. Sorta like GWB in his last year of office.

What do you Winky Worshippers think is going to turn around this travesty?

Who will she blame THIS one on? Who's victimizing her yet again, other than that dastardly "media"?

When will these cruel, inhumane injustices to America's Favorite Drama Queen end? Oh, the humanity.

Who do you blame for Obamies crashing numbers? Obama is in a quagmire. His presidency is on life support as of right now and will be getting last rites in November.

Who do you blame for Obamies crashing numbers? Obama is in a quagmire. His presidency is on life support as of right now and will be getting last rites in November.

You call a 51% approval rating life support?

Not too good at the math are ya.

What has Obama done? That is the trillion dollar question. Nobody wants his health care bills.

Stop repeating what others tell you to think, you make a fool of yourself.

DELETED

The slave owners would say the same things and beat the Black women when others were around.Then they would sneak into their beds at night for a little brown sugar.You fall into this same category as STROM THURMAND.You are PATHETIC.

Archived