Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

Tell that to her family. I wonder what would happen to Rush if he attacked Obama's family in the same way Palin's gets attacked? Anyone care to comment?

What do Rush and Obama have to do with Palin?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Clintons purposely kept Chelsea out of the spotlight.

Palin continually thrust her kids into the spotlight.

Oh no. Kids are always off limits unless you are a republican getting attacked.

Oh no. Kids are always off limits unless you are a republican getting attacked.

Says who? You?

Remember the Conservatives attacking McCain's adopted daughter?

If Palin is that concerned about it she needs to get out of the public spotlight.

Says who? You?

Remember the Conservatives attacking McCain's adopted daughter?

If Palin is that concerned about it she needs to get out of the public spotlight.

At what age to you think an adult has a right to verbally and publicly attack a minor and be considered ok? 12, 13?

How's that?

In the 2000 South Carolina primary, push polls by Bush supporters suggested that McCain’s daughter Bridget — whom he and his wife Cindy adopted from Bangladesh — was his own, illegitimate black child.

At what age to you think an adult has a right to verbally and publicly attack a minor and be considered ok? 12, 13?

There is no right age, only circumstance.

If a politician as Governor backs abstinence-only education in public schools, and said Governors daughter gets pregnant, it's hypocritical.

In the 2000 South Carolina primary, push polls by Bush supporters suggested that McCain’s daughter Bridget — whom he and his wife Cindy adopted from Bangladesh — was his own, illegitimate black child.

Liberal canard. Never happened.

If Palin was a liberal she would be held in high esteem and not attacked. Where are all the feminists coming to her defense? Palin is not a liberal so they ignore her. So much for feminists coming to a woman's defense. She is not the right type of woman.

She sure is my kind of man, though.

If Chelsea Clinton got knocked up when she was a teenager while her mother was running around saying no to sex education for teenagers, you better believe they, including the kid, would have been attacked.
Please,have you ever seen Chelsea Clinton? What were the chances she would ever get the chance to get knocked up?

Listen, asshat. Some of us can't be on this board 24/7. Especially to respond to such moronic drivel. And congratulations. You found ONE thread that reads like it was started by someone being sarcastic. In other words, you got pawned. Now look some more and come up with an actual Palin-worshipping thread.

Actually, no, it was not a sarcastic thread.

Gosh you're awfully angry.

Please,have you ever seen Chelsea Clinton? What were the chances she would ever get the chance to get knocked up?

Probably slim, her parents were not scared to tell her what a condom is!

They can't die there if they can't get in.

Will someone at the commune turn off the computer so when you start passing the dope around we don’t have to suffer your inane statements. Thanks and have a nice day.

Will someone at the commune turn off the computer so when you start passing the dope around we don’t have to suffer your inane statements. Thanks and have a nice day.

Talk about your inane comments.......

Search around the internet for a few new lame insults please.

The same 5 you've been using for 8 years got old 7 years and 11 months ago.

Talk about your inane comments.......

Search around the internet for a few new lame insults please.

The same 5 you've been using for 8 years got old 7 years and 11 months ago.

Isn’t your break over? Get back to sweepin’ the popcorn out of the aisles.

Thanks for proving my point. Leftist drivel..........pure and simple. You couldn’t possibly get any dumber. So please stop typing, moron.

Since you are either too stupid or too lazy to actually scroll through the link and find a suitable source, I found 3 for you. -

http://dailyfreep.blogspot.com/2008/05/mcc...nt-give-me.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/1...mccain_sme.html

I couldn't find any links with pictures only, so you may have to turn your speak n spell on.

I still need to think we need to devote a topic specifically to you -

Since you are either too stupid or too lazy to actually scroll through the link and find a suitable source, I found 3 for you. -

http://dailyfreep.blogspot.com/2008/05/mcc...nt-give-me.html

I couldn't find any links with pictures only, so you may have to turn your speak n spell on.

I still need to think we need to devote a topic specifically to you -

You're an absolute moron. You have absolutely nothing here. Your links are worthless. They simply repeat what Dem/Libs supposively "know". Its called an "echo chamber" which contains no substance. When you come up with a credible link with some actual facts (you do know what a "fact" is, don't you?) then I might just give you one second of my attention. In addition, I would recommend a full frontal lobotomy for you, except its obvious that you’ve had this done a long time ago.

Archived