To Jon from Uncle ...

Uncle Geo

Wow. You didn't even comprehend my original comment regarding your constant cut and pastes. You really are mentally challenged, just like your out-of-town friend explained to us awhile ago.

What's the reason for the changing colors? It's driving my old eyes to blindness ...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
What's the reason for the changing colors? It's driving my old eyes to blindness ...

We all know why you are going blind, and it has nothing to do with colors!!!!

Your chalice is leaking, my friend. Scroll back -- you are the one constantly bringing up your obvious fetish. But that's ok. I understand that by you having the mentality of a 3 year-old, this type of conversation is to be expected.

Now, why don't you say your prayers and go take a little nap?

You brought up that sick fetish months ago. You need help on that big time.

@

Wow. You didn't even comprehend my original comment regarding your constant cut and pastes. You really are mentally challenged, just like your out-of-town friend explained to us awhile ago.

Oh I did comprehend it! I just didn't follow YOUR path you wanted me to go.......I tend to do that on purpose. ASK JON. :lol:

Out of town friend? Yeah who is that? You don't have the spine to even mention the initials, do you? Spineless. :o

Do you think I actually care about people's opinions regarding myself? I couldn't possibly care less.

Mentally challenged? At least I don't have gross fetishes.....

Guest Satan
You brought up that sick fetish months ago. You need help on that big time.

Let's review.

I once -- once -- made reference in some way to you crapping your pants.

And, using your stats, that was "months" ago.

You responded-- repeatedly -- by calling it a fetish and subsequently posting a picture of poop.

Since then, you repeatedly talk about excrement, talk about a poop fetish, and even noted earlier on this thread that posting the picture was "funny."

How old are you? Seriously. Or did I inadvertently hit upon the truth regarding you and your pants?

Guest Satan
Oh I did comprehend it! I just didn't follow YOUR path you wanted me to go.......I tend to do that on purpose. ASK JON. :lol:

Out of town friend? Yeah who is that? You don't have the spine to even mention the initials, do you? Spineless. :o

Mentally challenged? At least I don't have gross fetishes.....

The out-of-town friend that was attending a wedding. Snicker, snicker. We all saw the post. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Speaking of truth, you never did respond to several inquiries some of us had regarding exactly why you were unable to log in for a period of time. Did you get in trouble for repeatedly going back to your original posts when challenged about one of your lies and editing them to try to fool people?

Well, I will let you ponder that for awhile. If you get stuck trying to come up with a lie to explain it, I am sure you will find something to copy and paste instead.

Ta- ta my leaky chalice!

Let's review.

I once -- once -- made reference in some way to you crapping your pants.

And, using your stats, that was "months" ago.

You responded-- repeatedly -- by calling it a fetish and subsequently posting a picture of poop.

Since then, you repeatedly talk about excrement, talk about a poop fetish, and even noted earlier on this thread that posting the picture was "funny."

How old are you? Seriously. Or did I inadvertently hit upon the truth regarding you and your pants?

There has not been any truth coming out of your sick mouth since you started posting :lol: You're pathetic to uncle geo and to myself since the start. You accuse me of lying and have no proof. You accuse me having an out of town "friend" yet I don't have an out of town "friend" After all, you associate yourself with the name of Satan, I should not be surprised. By the way, get out from under those false teachings.

The out-of-town friend that was attending a wedding. Snicker, snicker. We all saw the post. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Anybody can write anything on this site. The truth doesn't hurt me at all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of truth, you never did respond to several inquiries some of us had regarding exactly why you were unable to log in for a period of time. Did you get in trouble for repeatedly going back to your original posts when challenged about one of your lies and editing them to try to fool people?

I did respond. I guess you weren't paying attention again. Go back and look. :blink:

Well, I will let you ponder that for awhile. If you get stuck trying to come up with a lie to explain it, I am sure you will find something to copy and paste instead.

Ta- ta my leaky chalice!

Oh, you're such a peach! I think you need to pay attention more and stop your worthless lying. :lol:

Guest Satan
I think you're just afraid to let me see what you're posting .... I have to admit that was a good come back on your part though ... it even gave me a chuckle.

Well, I am glad I made you chuckle. And I do mean that. We all need a laugh and sometimes the barbs we all throw back and forth at each other do not feed our souls in a very positive way.

@

Guest Guest
Don't keep us in the dark here ... what do you think is the reason?

The reference is to you playing with your DELETED. I thought you were catholic? Isn't that one of the first things the priests teach you -- that you will go blind by doing that? Do the priests still give "hands on" demonstrations?

The reference is to you playing with your weenie. I thought you were catholic? Isn't that one of the first things the priests teach you -- that you will go blind by doing that? Do the priests still give "hands on" demonstrations?

You poor soul ... So desperate in your pitiful attempt to post something you consider witty or anti-Catholic that you would stoop to such words ... I promise that I will pray for you every day.

@

Explain to me o' wise AFC....why is it that the church has pretty much condemed me to hell because I had a child out of wedlock but catholic priests can do whatever they want to boys and girls and they just get moved to a different area to try to cover it up????? :angry:

Why is it that I haven't gotten an answer from you yet AFC??? Why is it the Catholic church condems me or other people for having children out of wedlock or they are against abortion but no punishment for priests molesting little boys & girls!!??? Riddle me that batman!! :angry:

Why is it that I haven't gotten an answer from you yet AFC??? Why is it the Catholic church condems me or other people for having children out of wedlock or they are against abortion but no punishment for priests molesting little boys & girls!!??? Riddle me that batman!! :angry:

I'm sorry, I don't live on the computer......

Sex outside of marriage is fornication, which falls under the deadly sin of LUST, which is a damnable offense if unforgiven before death. The Catholic Church does not condemn anyone. The Word of God DOES itself......

Galatians 5:19-21

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 1:28-32

28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Matthew 15:19-20

19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what make a man 'unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean.' "

Priests are getting punishments. If they somehow escaped it in this life, by dying for example, they won't get away with it in the afterlife.

People bring condemnation on themselves by their own actions.

I'm sorry, I don't live on the computer......

That's funny you had alot of time yesterday to respond to the Guest - Satan quite a few times.

Priests are getting punishments. If they somehow escaped it in this life, by dying for example, they won't get away with it in the afterlife.

That's just it. If they are not getting their punishments it is partly because other priests or higher up bishops are helping to hide it.

They have no right to tell me I've sinned when what they've done is so much worse!!

@

Guest Satan
That's funny you had alot of time yesterday to respond to the Guest - Satan quite a few times.

That's just it. If they are not getting their punishments it is partly because other priests or higher up bishops are helping to hide it.

They have no right to tell me I've sinned when what they've done is so much worse!!

@

That's because AFC finds me irresistible! :P :P :

It's simpletons like you that give me a reason to post here. The human element of the Lord's Church will ALWAYS be sinners. There is not one perfect person in the Church. The Pope goes to confession twice a week! However, on the other side of the coin, you have the TEACHINGS and the SACRAMENTS given directly by God to that same Church, the Catholic Church. I'm a Catholic because of the TEACHINGS and the SACRAMENTS and not the people at all. Many people have a hard time trying to figure this out....

The Church has every right to tell people they have sinned: Those Laws handed down by God are DIVINE LAW.

Abortion is WORSE than child molestation. Murder of the innocent is the worse crime you can commit.

Protestants as a whole, molest more children percentage wise, than Catholic clerics, but that never seems to get reported. Just another example of age old Catholic hatred. :blink:

@

Guest Guest

"Protestants as a whole, molest more children percentage wise, than Catholic clerics"

Well, that makes it alright then.

It stuns me (still) that you bully folks on this board who disagree with you. That strikes me as judgemental...and I'm pretty sure that, according to you, you're not the one who has the "authority" to do the judging...

Archived