It's Absolutely An Animalistic Attack

Guest Guest

That story was very alarming to me and it seems to be a growing trend, which is disturbing. I'm sure it's a copycat of the boy who was beaten and died while kids stood around and filmed it on their phone. Then there was the gang rape one by the teenagers on the young mother in the UK.. I think it's time for a better screening process and 100% review before anything gets posted. Might slow things down a little bit, but, oh, well!

Guest Guest

Sites like Facebook can institute screening, but kids will just put up their own sites to post videos like this.

This is another example of how the technology can be used to foster destructive behavior.

Those punk bi***es deserve to sit in a cell for a few weeks. Maybe that'll scare them straight.

That was a perfect display of a Chapter of the Future Felons of America Association.

ahhh, todays youth.

I see this type of gang mentality every day where I work and it makes me sick.

These kids obviously aren't being raised well. There parents should do jail time also for not being a parent.

How hard is it to find out what your kid is doing or who their hanging out with.

During the teen years if your kids hate you...you're doing a good job.

@

I'm listening to Nacy Grace and she was just interviewing the LE who made the arrests in this case. The Sheriff stated after the arrest, the girls were in the cells joking and wanting to know if they were gonna make cheerleading practice??!! Very cold hearts here.

Guest Guest

These DELETED need to be incarcerated.

NG had the local sheriff on, and he's looking into kidnapping charges.

That's a felony in federal court.

Let's hope they do some hard time. Let 'em video some jailhouse Bertha sittin on their pretty little grills and put that on Youtube.

@

No, I can't.

Perhaps such a difficult decision will be made for them after they miss practices due to being in jail.

@

Yeah, lets hope. The district attorney was on as well and is already in CYA mode. Talking about how they have to look at each girl separatly and how some "only" videotaped the fight.

Upscale neighborhood. Lots of charges to start, most wll be dropped for a plea and they will walk away without a belmish on the record as they are "minors"

Sad, but true.

The scary part for me (beside the beating and taping) is these girls think this is all a big joke. I agree with Sleepless that we need a better way to control what is posted online. The internet can be a wonderful place, but in my opinion, it can be equally dangerous.

Wait for it....wait for it......The NOT MY JENNY family members will start to come out soon. Then the nature vs. nurture crowd and then the blame the victim crowd will tag in. The lack of parental involvement and the lack of personal responsibility and free will are not going to see the light of day or will be down played. They just need a hug. Stupidity should be painful.

Start with some juvenile hall. Add in supervised community service. Seniors should not walk graduation, no proms or other school activity and throw them off the cheer leading teams. It won't be this tough and I would hope it were tougher.

Guest Guest

i realize that this story is hot right now, but i just watched the video about seven times within the first hour i was up. is there anyway to lay the vid to rest....for heaven's sake haven't we seen it enough. tv's off right now, playing tunes...no more violence needed till atleast noon or so!

That was actually a question on Nancy Grace last night. Sadly, the video was a part of the public information crap so they had no choice but to release it. They (the DA in FL) made it clear they would have rather NOT released it as it will only encourage more acts like it.

During the teen years if your kids hate you...you're doing a good job.

I must be doing one heck of a job then! :lol:

I have boys, their friends are constantly in and out of my house and I've heard them talking when they think I can't hear them. It's ALWAYS the girls that shock me.

Sugar & Spice??? Not so much anymore.

@

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that prosecutors will charge the seven Polk County girls at the center of a violent beating as adults.

They'll now face battery and kidnapping charges as adults and the kidnapping charge could be punishable with life in prison.

http://www.wftv.com/news/15845521/detail.html

Mugshots of the lovely guys and gals.....

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/15817474/detail.html

Wonder if the are still laughing?

@

Guest Guest
I must be doing one heck of a job then! :lol:

I have boys, their friends are constantly in and out of my house and I've heard them talking when they think I can't hear them. It's ALWAYS the girls that shock me.

Sugar & Spice??? Not so much anymore.

@

It's because we live in the age of Britney, Lindsay and Paris.

Bad girls are hot. There's even a show on called "Bad Girls."

10 years ago young, stupid girls all wanted to be Britney, the good Britney. Now they all wanna be ganstas. It's a fad, and the good news is that it will pass, eventually.

What we'll have to put up with in the meantime, until the fad is over, is anyone's guess.

@

Archived