Is He A Stalker ???

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Ed not allowed has recently admitted here on BC VOICE that he indeed was driving by Matt Ryan's home and snapped a picture of the Mayor. His motive and agenda appear to be fixated on Mayor Ryan. Below is the NYS law which covers stalking issues. Allow me , to be fixated on Ed for a moment and have a little survey. ---IS ED not allowed GUILTY ????

Section 120.45 Stalking in the fourth degree

A person is guilty of stalking in the fourth degree when he or she intentionally, and for no legitimate purpose, engages in a course of conduct directed at a specific person, and knows or reasonably should know that such conduct:

1. is likely to cause reasonable fear of material harm to the physical health, safety or property of such person, a member of such person's immediate family or a third party with whom such person is acquainted; or

2. causes material harm to the mental or emotional health of such person, where such conduct consists of following, telephoning or initiating communication or contact with such person, a member of such person's immediate family or a third party with whom such person is acquainted, and the actor was previously clearly informed to cease that conduct; or

3. is likely to cause such person to reasonably fear that his or her employment, business or career is threatened, where such conduct consists of appearing, telephoning or initiating communication or contact at such person's place of employment or business, and the actor was previously clearly informed to cease that conduct.

Stalking in the fourth degree is a class B misdemeanor.

__________________________________________________________You Be The Judge

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I dunno. If you're really worried about it, report it to the right authorities.

Has he threatened Ryan?

I think not.

The obsession with Ed continues!

this is ed's reasoning from the other post..........you be the judge....deranged stalker or just a concered citizen?

[b]Poptart, I have a camera in my cellphone. As it happens I drive back and forth along Grand Boulevard maybe 8 times a day some days, maybe more, it is the fastest way to get from the West Side to Willow St. in JC. Ryan happenned to be there as I went by the first time. The second time I had my camera ready in case he was still there. He was.... [/b]

Guest Guest
I won't be the JUDGE here. But , I think the use of a cell phone in a moving vehicle is a traffic violation. Shame on Ed. :blink:

if ed is honest? he wil turn himself in and pay the fine too. i read and seen the pic. plus he admitts it.

@

Guest Guest
this is ed's reasoning from the other post..........you be the judge....deranged stalker or just a concered citizen?

[b]Poptart, I have a camera in my cellphone. As it happens I drive back and forth along Grand Boulevard maybe 8 times a day some days, maybe more, it is the fastest way to get from the West Side to Willow St. in JC. Ryan happenned to be there as I went by the first time. The second time I had my camera ready in case he was still there. He was.... [/b]

If he was watching the road , he would of never noticed Ryan. Therefore , it seems he's a stalker.

Guest Guest

GOOD THING NO KIDS WERE PLAYING IN THE ROAD. EDDIE WOULD OF RUN EM DOWN TO GET THAT PIC. :P

Guest Guest
if ed is honest? he wil turn himself in and pay the fine too. i read and seen the pic. plus he admitts it.

@

i read and SEEN the picture. did you even get past 4th grade, you moron.

Guest Guest
i read and SEEN the picture. did you even get past 4th grade, you moron.

my momy is teachin me How TO tipe and spill i am in furst grad nooh . wat is a moroon

Guest Guest
Ed not allowed has recently admitted here on BC VOICE that he indeed was driving by Matt Ryan's home and snapped a picture of the Mayor. His motive and agenda appear to be fixated on Mayor Ryan. Below is the NYS law which covers stalking issues. Allow me , to be fixated on Ed for a moment and have a little survey. ---IS ED not allowed GUILTY ????

Section 120.45 Stalking in the fourth degree

A person is guilty of stalking in the fourth degree when he or she intentionally, and for no legitimate purpose, engages in a course of conduct directed at a specific person, and knows or reasonably should know that such conduct:

1. is likely to cause reasonable fear of material harm to the physical health, safety or property of such person, a member of such person's immediate family or a third party with whom such person is acquainted; or

2. causes material harm to the mental or emotional health of such person, where such conduct consists of following, telephoning or initiating communication or contact with such person, a member of such person's immediate family or a third party with whom such person is acquainted, and the actor was previously clearly informed to cease that conduct; or

3. is likely to cause such person to reasonably fear that his or her employment, business or career is threatened, where such conduct consists of appearing, telephoning or initiating communication or contact at such person's place of employment or business, and the actor was previously clearly informed to cease that conduct.

Stalking in the fourth degree is a class B misdemeanor.

__________________________________________________________You Be The Judge

Guilty as charged ....... Now , your sentence is to do Matt Ryan's laundry for a year after your boss pays his water bill.

@

Guest Guest

Who cares ? The guy is a ******* nut case.

Guest guest

No doubt a stalker. I have one across the street. I can't even do my front yard work anymore because the guy comes out every time we go out front to work on the yard.

Funny thing... The guy also carries something in one hand and has an earpiece in. I glanced up one day as he was putting it in....

I tried a bit of a test one day....

I cursed the nosy SOB out under my breath at a level I knew you couldn't hear it without a device and wouldn't you know it he got up went inside and slammed the door.

My theory.... A nosy, stalking SOB with a sound amplifier.

Some people are just nuts and this sounds like a prime example.

Considering a govt official is involved the consequences could be serious as homeland security takes a dim view when govt officials are involved.

Guest Guest
No doubt a stalker. I have one across the street. I can't even do my front yard work anymore because the guy comes out every time we go out front to work on the yard.

Funny thing... The guy also carries something in one hand and has an earpiece in. I glanced up one day as he was putting it in....

I cursed the nosy SOB out under my breath at a level I knew you couldn't hear it without a device and wouldn't you know it he got up went inside and slammed the door.

Considering a govt official is involved the consequences could be serious as homeland security takes a dim view when govt officials are involved.

Are you saying the F.B.I. should be involved ?

Guest Guest

You must be hot :P

Guest Guest
this is ed's reasoning from the other post..........you be the judge....deranged stalker or just a concerned citizen?

Ed's reasoning is a smoke screen and should have his fingers cut off at midnight ..

Guest Guest
Is that all you have to say for yourself ?

Is that you mumbling Ed ? Where you been tonight ? Over on Grand Blvd. again ? Any new photos ?

Guest Guest
Is this man a stalker?

old_yeller.jpg

Many have said yes.....

Please start another thread and try not to twist this one to favor you Ed....... Thank-you

Guest Guest

Hey Ed , the next time you go around the block , can you stop and get the number for those guys fixing the steps for me ?

@

Archived