Is He A Stalker ???

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
The word paparazzi was introduced by the 1960 film La dolce vita directed by Federico Fellini. One of the characters in the film is a news photographer named Paparazzo (played by Walter Santesso). In his book Word and Phrase Origins, author Robert Hendrickson writes that Fellini took the name from an Italian dialect word for a particularly noisy, buzzing mosquito. In his school days, Fellini remembered a boy who was nicknamed "Paparazzo" (Mosquito), because of his fast talking and constant movements, a name Fellini later applied to the fictional character in La dolce vita.

Thanks for the info , those camera guys do buzz around like blood thirsty mosquitoes at times .

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jimmy Olson

I think all you guys are nuts! you mean to say if i drive by Ryans house and take a picture with my camera phone that i am a stalker? Hell somebody quick call the Police! We need to arrest the Media!

Guest Guest
LOL, they sure do! :lol:

NOUN:

pl. pa?pa?raz?zi ? (-s) KEY ?

A freelance photographer who doggedly pursues celebrities to take candid pictures for sale to magazines and newspapers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Poptart, you are truly an idiot.

You want an investigation!

Do you want to jail every paparazzi and TV cameraman sitting on a curb waiting for somebody to leave their house!

God, you are ridiculous.

Investigate away moron.....

Are you a paparazzi :blink:

Guest Guest

Do you want to jail every paparazzi and TV cameraman sitting on a curb waiting for somebody to leave their house!

God, you are ridiculous.

Poptart is the biggest idiot on the bcvoice. I have been trying to tell him that he has a screw loose, but he doesn't listen

Guest Guest
Poptart is the biggest idiot on the bcvoice. I have been trying to tell him that he has a screw loose, but he doesn't listen

What does that make you?

God, you are ridiculous.

ed you truly are clueless and in denial that you have a problem. I don't want an investigation, nor do I care if there is one. I do however think one could be warranted.

Are you trying to say that you are in the same category as paparazzi? Paparazzi follow celebrities and take photos of them. sometime staking out there residence all day or night waiting for an opportunity to snap photos that earn them a lot of money. they harrass the celebrities and often cause them to become afraid. There are many people that believe the paparazzi have become dangerous and should be stopped. Sounds kind of familiar doesn't it?

The difference is that, unlike you, they do not send harassing emails and post obsessively about political officials and then make up a unbelievable story that you "happen" to drive by the mayors house 8 or more times a day. First off driving from the cleaners to the puppet theater down grand is not really a convenient way to go between the 2 but if you say so, it must be true. why in naimas name do they make you drive 8 or more times between the two places? sounds like you are a gopher to me, but hey if you say you are important it must be true. however let me ask you a question. if the mayor did not live on grand blvd, would you still drive back and forth that way? you and i and 99% of the people on this site know the answer to that question. but if you say yes, it must be true.

So based on the facts of this case, i would have to say that you need help. the issues that you have with the mayor are unhealthy and will cause you alot of trouble someday. You are a smart man ed, you do not need to resort to these tactics to get your point across. you do not need to resort to this silliness to prove that the mayor is a joke. state the facts, state your opinion without the negativity and childish name calling and you may win more people over. but it will be hard to do if you keep going the way you are going now and escalate this situation.

Guest Guest

I find no fault with the poptart . He's a smart man for not listening to you. You are just a pepperoni eating pooperotzy :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this coming from a no named guest. honestly if someone that i knew and respected would tell me the same thing, i would listen to them. but coming from someone who hides behind a guest name brings nothing to the table other than being a troll, it means nothing.

Poptart, you mean if somebody called themsleves "French Toast" you would respect them but becuase they keep their "identity" hidden, you do not respect them?

This from a guy called Poptart!!!!!

Why should anybody respect what you have to say? You are just as hidden as Guest. No difference whasoever.

What a moron.

astranspanieu3.gif

Poptart, you mean if somebody called themsleves "French Toast" you would respect them but becuase they keep their "identity" hidden, you do not respect them?

Why should anybody respect what you have to say? You are just as hidden as Guest. No difference whasoever.

What a moron.

This response coming from a guy who signs in once in a while and the other times he pretends to be a guest? There are a lot of people on here that know who i am and know what where i am coming from. I do not hide behind a guest name EVER. whether or not i post under my true name, is irrelevant. what matters is that i post under my screen name and never hide away like you do.

And by the way nice job totally disregarding the topic and the points that i made. instead you focused on a way to belittle me. well what should i expect from you. you make claims, you do not stand beside them when questioned and you make personal attacks.

Poptart I hate to say this...........but...................He's got a strong point!

No, he doesn't have a strong point. This has been brought up and discussed many times in the past! If I were to say I've thought about having sex with farm animals, that post would follow me around the board forever. A guest could post the same thing and just walk away from it.

This response coming from a guy who signs in once in a while and the other times he pretends to be a guest? There are a lot of people on here that know who i am and know what where i am coming from. I do not hide behind a guest name EVER. whether or not i post under my true name, is irrelevant. what matters is that i post under my screen name and never hide away like you do.

And by the way nice job totally disregarding the topic and the points that i made. instead you focused on a way to belittle me. well what should i expect from you. you make claims, you do not stand beside them when questioned and you make personal attacks.

I haven't seen any points that you've made other than joining in with city hall and bashing Ed not allowed, a fellow republican who has provided valuable information that will not be in PS&B or on the 6:00 news.

If you want to bash a fellow republican, why don't you attack one who has done damage like "our senator" over the last 2 decades. In his quest for personal and political gain, he has done considerable damage to our area.

I haven't seen any points that you've made other than joining in with city hall and bashing Ed not allowed, a fellow republican who has provided valuable information that will not be in PS&B or on the 6:00 news.

If you want to bash a fellow republican, why don't you attack one who has done damage like "our senator" over the last 2 decades. In his quest for personal and political gain, he has done considerable damage to our area.

ed is not a republican...he is a lunatic fringe. There are many points that i made here that he will not answer. if you can't find them maybe you need some reading comprehension lessons.

this is not his party affiliation, this is how much of an obsessed person he is. Being a republican i do not want to even be associated with ed. I certainly don't want people to judge republicans based on ed.

Guest Guest

Is Tom just a name Ed signed in as ?

Guest Guest

What a moron.

He who thinks that he is a leader and only has a few followers is just talking a walk :P

Guest Guest

ed is not a republican...he is a lunatic fringe. There are many points that i made here that he will not answer. if you can't find them maybe you need some reading comprehension lessons.

this is not his party affiliation, this is how much of an obsessed person he is. Being a republican i do not want to even be associated with ed. I certainly don't want people to judge republicans based on ed.

Poptart: "there are many points the I made here that he will not answer"

I have read all of your posts and ed's response to them. He does answer you. But because you are such an IDIOT, you can't see the answers. You are obsessed with calling ed obsessed so you can't see logical, truthful answers.

You are the one who gives republicans a bad name--and I am not a republican.

Also, I think if people judge republicans based on Ed, that would be a good thing. If people judged republicans based on you: that is a bad thing.

You are such an idiot! I cannot say it often enough. I am beginning to think that you are mentally challenged. I am trying to be politically correct here. Otherwise I would say I am darn sure you are retarded!

Poptart: "there are many points the I made here that he will not answer"

I have read all of your posts and ed's response to them. He does answer you. But because you are such an IDIOT, you can't see the answers. You are obsessed with calling ed obsessed so you can't see logical, truthful answers.

You are the one who gives republicans a bad name--and I am not a republican.

Also, I think if people judge republicans based on Ed, that would be a good thing. If people judged republicans based on you: that is a bad thing.

You are such an idiot! I cannot say it often enough. I am beginning to think that you are mentally challenged. I am trying to be politically correct here. Otherwise I would say I am darn sure you are retarded!

okay mr guest...thank you for your stimulating yet thoroughly usless input. lets go back to the point of ed answering questions shall we?

first the question was why ed goes the most inconvenient way from bates troy to the puppet theater? then it was asked why they make him do that 8 or more times in a single day? it was then asked would he drive that way if the mayor didn't live on grand blvd. another point that he refused to address was if he thought he was not doing anything wrong by staking out the mayors house, why would he try to defend himself by comparing him to paparazzi? also heres another question that he can ignore. if ed has a question as to why the mayor is home during the day while his house is being worked on, why wouldn't he just go up and ask him instead of cowering behind a monitor (under a guest name) and posting pictures that he took. Those are questions that he will not answer. perhaps if you had more than a third grade reading level you would be able to get those little tidbits of information from the posts on here. I am referring to not only mine but the others as well.

I am a republican and believe in my faith and family being the most important things to me. I also value my country that owes me nothing. i don't look for handouts, welfare or extra help. I try ot do what i can for my community, and my country. My country that I have lived in for my entire life and I am proud of what it stands for. Can ed say the same things? No he can not!

by the way in reference to your name calling at the end of your post....ever hear the expression about people in glass houses?

Archived