Is He A Stalker ???

Guest Guest

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you guys bother?

Quite simply...not allowed is a nothing but a jerk.

Don't waste your time.

He's irrelevant.

i agree and I should not play his games and resort to his obsessed level. I just get so mad when someone can't listen to logic and reosrts to name calling. Something happens when i get called names. its kind of like when marty mcfly was called chicken in the movies. i just can't walk away. it is a fault and i know it. I know I should walk away and let the blowhard be.

Guest Guest
Why do you guys bother?

Quite simply...not allowed is a nothing but a jerk.

Don't waste your time.

He's irrelevant.

Ed is not a jerk !! He's a paparazzi !! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Poptart: "there are many points the I made here that he will not answer"

I have read all of your posts and ed's response to them. He does answer you. But because you are such an IDIOT, you can't see the answers. You are obsessed with calling ed obsessed so you can't see logical, truthful answers.

You are the one who gives republicans a bad name--and I am not a republican.

Also, I think if people judge republicans based on Ed, that would be a good thing. If people judged republicans based on you: that is a bad thing.

You are such an idiot! I cannot say it often enough. I am beginning to think that you are mentally challenged. I am trying to be politically correct here. Otherwise I would say I am darn sure you are retarded!

poptart is a genius and intriguing poptart for mayor ;):D;)

@

Guest Guest
poptart is a genius and intriguing poptart for mayor ;):D;)

At least poptart uses common sence and he'd be a great Mayor .

POPTART FOR MAYOR --------------- :lol: I LIKE THE RING TO IT ALREADY

I thought we already had a Rainbow Flavored Poptart for Mayor? :lol::lol::lol:

@

the mayor is unfit to be called a poptart. there is only one poptart. and i can promise you, no rainbow flags would be raised druing my term. and billy there goes your job as campaign manager, now i have to see if sleepless can do it.

Guest Guest
the mayor is unfit to be called a poptart. there is only one poptart. and i can promise you, no rainbow flags would be raised druing my term. and billy there goes your job as campaign manager, now i have to see if sleepless can do it.

Poptart ---

Ed just drove by with the puppets in his car and is headed towards your house now. I'm assuming he's heard your running for office................ :P

Poptart ---

Ed just drove by with the puppets in his car and is headed towards your house now. I'm assuming he's heard your running for office................ :P

wow what an image that is. Ed driving around with his camera and his puppets taking pictures of anybody outside thier houses in case they are on a city council or are running for mayor. i wish i could photo shop because that would be the picture of the year...ed in a car with puppets all over the place. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
Poptart ---

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: LMAO

@

Guest Guest
The question remains un-answered .......

Will you stop playing with the puppets for a second and answer ?

He's a pupparazzi stupid :o

@

How do you argue with a guy that thinks using the name Poptart reveals who he is or is more substantive than being a Guest?

Face it, Poptart. You have no DELETED.

You're an anonymous eunuch.

Your logic is flawed. Your writing boring.

All you have to offer is commentary on other posters.

If you are a Republican you are an embarrassment to the Party.

Do you ever attend party functions, volunteer or contribute? If you do you should come over and see me. Have you ever set foot in the County offices?

astranspanieu3.gif

Guest Guest
How do you argue with a guy that thinks using the name Poptart reveals who he is or is more substantive than being a Guest?

Your logic is flawed. Your writing boring.

Do you ever attend party functions, volunteer or contribute? If you do you should come over and see me. Have you ever set foot in the County offices?

astranspanieu3.gif

Hey Eddie pupparazzi --

This is a forum and if someone wants to sign in as a guest , that's their prerogative.

it shows i have more responsibility than someone who posts under his own name and then signs off to answer hims self as a guest. if you see a post with my name attached, you know it was me. if you see one as a guest, it could be anyone. so using your logic, if i signed in under my name but also posted as a guest, it would be ok with you.

ed you are just a big bag of wind. i stand by everything i post and you know where i come from.

again as opposed to hiding as a guest? and where the hell does a eunuch come from...really who calls someone a eunuch except someone who is losing his mind Your logic is flawed. Your writing boring. my logic is not flawed, why not give some examples of that brillant observation? or better yet...answer the questions that we asked you. you never seem to do that, instead you come one here and call names. and you call me boring?

isn't this what you are doing right now? refusing to answer questions and commenting on other posters?

how so ed? please elaborate? i am an embarassment to the party because i question you and you refuse to answer? you are the embarassment my friend. Can you still be a republican and a canadian? do you love this country ed? what is your take on family values? what does the govt owe you ed?

ed you and i have spoken many times before and you are even more of a jerk in person. you are everything the republican party is against. how your little mailings that you sent out from the republican party, that naima knew nothing about? who was behind that? i bet i know.

so ed answer the questions pertaining to the topic that were asked earlier. or you can come back with more personal attacks against me and hide until this blows over. Ed i promise you that i am here and will be watching everything you post. i will agree where i see fit and i will call your BS when i dont.

@

I tend to ignore threads like this .. just drivilings of wannabes.

I dont know Ed and surely dont want to know the big red nose beak Matt Ryan...

If you can do a better job than those elected city officials, run for the seat ... and quit your complaining.

i can post and post and post of what I see better for BING and surroundings ... but would it get any attention? only those that think they have a better idea.. just all the complaints.

Ed ................................ Can you answer the questions .......................... Paparazzi is not ?

So this is the big question?

Paparrazzi or not.

Well, then the answer is "not".

As for Poptart how would we know if you post as a guest or not?

You have far too much time on your hands. You change your little avatars every other week, you take this so seriously but have nothing to say.

If you have anything to do with the Republican Party you know EXACTLY where those flyers came from and that I had nothing to do with them.

So, obviously implying that I did shows you are not involved at all.

If you were involved with the Republican Party you would know I had to go and ask to see one of the damn things when I started getting phone calls about them because I had no idea what they were.

If you were invovled with the Republican Party tell us how they handled the door-to-door vote drive earlier this year up north.

So this is the big question?

Paparrazzi or not.

Well, then the answer is "not".

As for Poptart how would we know if you post as a guest or not?

You have far too much time on your hands. You change your little avatars every other week, you take this so seriously but have nothing to say.

If you have anything to do with the Republican Party you know EXACTLY where those flyers came from and that I had nothing to do with them.

So, obviously implying that I did shows you are not involved at all.

If you were involved with the Republican Party you would know I had to go and ask to see one of the damn things when I started getting phone calls about them because I had no idea what they were.

If you were invovled with the Republican Party tell us how they handled the door-to-door vote drive earlier this year up north.

Ed, Pop is OK people, u just gotta get use to him. Dont let it bug you, did you get my text?

Ok.

I did get a text but I didn't really understand it.

I cannot respond to text on my phone for some reason. I cannot send photos either. I have to download them with a card reader. I have one of those Motorola contractor-type, rubber, military specs phones with an unusual plan of unlimited incoming messages from anyone anywhere but few outgoing options.

Ok.

I did get a text but I didn't really understand it.

I cannot respond to text on my phone for some reason. I cannot send photos either. I have to download them with a card reader. I have one of those Motorola contractor-type, rubber, military specs phones with an unusual plan of unlimited incoming messages from anyone anywhere but few outgoing options.

Stop being cheap and update!

Archived