Is He A Stalker ???

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I'm not cheap the thing is indestructible. Takes good picutre too!

Besides my thumbs are too big and clumsy to do any texting, I can barely type on a keyboard.

astranspanieu3.gif

Any new pictures of the Mayor in the bath tub ?

@

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides my thumbs are too big and clumsy to do any texting, I can barely type on a keyboard.

astranspanieu3.gif

I know I had those phones for years and they are indestructable! I ran one over with a car once and picked it up and made a phone call with it!

@

Guest Guest
ed you truly are clueless and in denial that you have a problem. I don't want an investigation, nor do I care if there is one. I do however think one could be warranted.

Are you trying to say that you are in the same category as paparazzi? Paparazzi follow celebrities and take photos of them. sometime staking out there residence all day or night waiting for an opportunity to snap photos that earn them a lot of money. they harrass the celebrities and often cause them to become afraid. There are many people that believe the paparazzi have become dangerous and should be stopped. Sounds kind of familiar doesn't it?

The difference is that, unlike you, they do not send harassing emails and post obsessively about political officials and then make up a unbelievable story that you "happen" to drive by the mayors house 8 or more times a day. First off driving from the cleaners to the puppet theater down grand is not really a convenient way to go between the 2 but if you say so, it must be true. why in naimas name do they make you drive 8 or more times between the two places? sounds like you are a gopher to me, but hey if you say you are important it must be true. however let me ask you a question. if the mayor did not live on grand blvd, would you still drive back and forth that way? you and i and 99% of the people on this site know the answer to that question. but if you say yes, it must be true.

So based on the facts of this case, i would have to say that you need help. the issues that you have with the mayor are unhealthy and will cause you alot of trouble someday. You are a smart man ed, you do not need to resort to these tactics to get your point across. you do not need to resort to this silliness to prove that the mayor is a joke. state the facts, state your opinion without the negativity and childish name calling and you may win more people over. but it will be hard to do if you keep going the way you are going now and escalate this situation.

Ed also thought it was normal when he was peeking into kimmy's window, looking at her while she posted on BC Voice. He thought that this was normla behavior, so much so, that he told us about it here on bc voice. imagine that!

Guest Guest
No, he doesn't have a strong point. This has been brought up and discussed many times in the past! If I were to say I've thought about having sex with farm animals, that post would follow me around the board forever. A guest could post the same thing and just walk away from it.

Hey I thought about that too!! I need a step ladder for the cow though, but the sheep is at the right height!

Guest Guest

astranspanieu3.gif

Is it a military grade i560? I dropped mine in the toilet and it still works.

Guest Guest
Where do you get one of those phones ?

Nextel/Sprint store on the Parkway, I guess, I got my on-line. It came in the mail.

I drop it off 10 ft ladders all time when it comes of my belt clip, it still works. My pup chewed the crap out of it, it still works. It gets full of sawdust, plaster, sand, you name it, it still works. I wear in in my breast pocket. I figure it is probably bullet proof.

Nextel/Sprint store on the Parkway, I guess, I got my on-line. It came in the mail.

I drop it off 10 ft ladders all time when it comes of my belt clip, it still works. My pup chewed the crap out of it, it still works. It gets full of sawdust, plaster, sand, you name it, it still works. I wear in in my breast pocket. I figure it is probably bullet proof.

I think I have two or three good used ones in my desk at work that still work good if anyone is interested.

Guest Guest

In response to the original question, yes he is. He is ruining this board, and your upcoming event will lose attendance, because he is involved.

Guest Guest
Probably could have them for $10 each but I would have to charge them up to test them and you would have to look at them first.

Check em out and see if they work . Thanks for being honest and I'll get back to you in a few days .

@

Guest Guest
The city needs help ......... just not his help !!!

Maybe a stalker ... maybe a short bus window licker as a kid too. The man is not right.

@

Archived