Best eatery in JC

Guest Smart one

Guest Voice of Reason
Definitely not Tony's. That place will give you the worst case of explosive diarrhea you've ever had.

You have never been there so how do you know? You are not an honest "Voice of Reason" Your stupidity is overwhelming.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
You have never been there so how do you know? You are not an honest "Voice of Reason" Your stupidity is overwhelming.

What's stupid are your relentless topics about a crappy hot dog joint. And what's even more stupid are the topics you create to try to disguise what your intentions are. We all know you're just trying to get free advertising, and once a moderator sees this it will be locked just like the other ones. Hopefully, they'll get fed up with your shenanigans and ban your DELETED .

Guest BC Voice of Reason
Advance member #19 "BC Voice of Reason" is a true DELETED .

Thank you, I am quite advanced. DELETED ? Boy, you sure told me.

Guest Resident
What's stupid are your relentless topics about a crappy hot dog joint. And what's even more stupid are the topics you create to try to disguise what your intentions are. We all know you're just trying to get free advertising, and once a moderator sees this it will be locked just like the other ones. Hopefully, they'll get fed up with your shenanigans and ban your cheap DELETED .

I guess you have all the rights to posting and don't want anyone else to participate. Are you

a communist? I think you may be. Why not freedom for everyone to post and if you don't like subject don't open it. You don't seem to be too smart.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
I guess you have all the rights to posting and don't want anyone else to participate. Are you

a communist? I think you may be. Why not freedom for everyone to post and if you don't like subject don't open it. You don't seem to be too smart.

May I remind you that your rights to post here must adhere with the site rules. The rules explicitly state no unauthorized advertising. Anyone with half a brain can see that this topic was just another veiled attempt to advertise your cruddy hot dog shack.

Guest Voice of Reason
What's stupid are your relentless topics about a crappy hot dog joint. And what's even more stupid are the topics you create to try to disguise what your intentions are. We all know you're just trying to get free advertising, and once a moderator sees this it will be locked just like the other ones. Hopefully, they'll get fed up with your shenanigans and ban your cheap DELETED .

You are way off base. I do not own or work at Tonys and am not trying to get free advertising for them. I did not post anything about Tonys on this thread. You really have a mental problem.

Go take a nap.

Guest Voice of Reason
May I remind you that your rights to post here must adhere with the site rules. The rules explicitly state no unauthorized advertising. Anyone with half a brain can see that this topic was just another veiled attempt to advertise your cruddy hot dog shack.

The subject matter of this thread is" Whats best place to eat in JC" No mention of any one place in subject. Must be you are one who has half a brain and its not working today.

Guest Voice of Reason

Better watch out, you may be the one getting banned . You are the only one posting really ignorant statements and trying to pull some shenanigans on here.

Guest Guest

If the subject was "Best hot Dog place in JC" I wouldn't have opened it.

Guest Guest
I also would like to know where Westover Diner is. New Place?

Westover Diner is in the plaza across the street from BAE next to Aldi's. Chik and Bisquits are on Wednesday...I think. Awesome!!

Guest BC Voice of Reason
The subject matter of this thread is" Whats best place to eat in JC" No mention of any one place in subject. Must be you are one who has half a brain and its not working today.

Yeah, sure, you aren't fooling anyone. Once the topic was posted there were two posts in less than four minutes that mentions Tony's or "that chili dog place". I'd be willing to bet money that the IP was the same on all of them.

Archived