Best eatery in JC

Guest Smart one

nandos

I really enjoy Nando's food, but I have concerns. Last time we ate there, they had a ceiling tile missing and a bucket collecting the water leaking from the roof. Also there were bugs buzzing around the dining area and my daughter kept swatting at them while she was trying to eat. They haven't seen a penny from me since.

@

Chinanese place on Riverside Drive next to Carvels.

The restaurant of which you speak is called The Foliage...

Guest guest

Mekong on Willow St., Delgados for authenic mexican food and drinks 1/2 price from 4-6 during the week and Deacon's Bench for a sports, relaxing atmosphere.

Delgados for authenic mexican food

Authentic Mexican? You are joking right? Not only is their food as FAR from authentic as possible (it's also VERY far from good) the service is as poor as any I've encountered.

If you are looking to broaden your horizons and try something authentic (as authentic as it can get in this area) try Los Tapatios.

@

Authentic Mexican? You are joking right? Not only is their food as FAR from authentic as possible (it's also VERY far from good) the service is as poor as any I've encountered.

If you are looking to broaden your horizons and try something authentic (as authentic as it can get in this area) try Los Tapatios.

@

Los Tapatios is very good. My last few meals at Delgados were horrible. The rice had a barn yard smell to it.

Archived