Dam it's funny how the members log in when...

Billy the Kid

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
As long as people dont have to register to post you will never be able to stop something like what happened last night.

Looks like BTK handled it just fine to me! You see I have been here for years and seen turds like that guy come and go. Do you remember Mis? This site is sucessful because of the way it is run and you few that cry about it should just go start your own site and see how you do.

Guest Guest

Personally, it don't matter one way or the other to me.

I'll post if I want, and if I can't then I'll log in and post. It's easier to just hit the reply and go for it. Logging in is a hassel

But then to, I don't sit here minute after minuter, hour after hour, day in and day out to post. There are better things in life to do and by the tone of the past couples days, I'm not much for the Drama.

Personally, it don't matter one way or the other to me.

I'll post if I want, and if I can't then I'll log in and post. It's easier to just hit the reply and go for it. Logging in is a hassel

But then to, I don't sit here minute after minuter, hour after hour, day in and day out to post. There are better things in life to do and by the tone of the past couples days, I'm not much for the Drama.

actually it is much easier to post if you are logged in because you don't have to type in the letter scrable everytime you want to post

@

Actually thats not true because I was the one that started the drama. You see, you just cant stop people from posting if you allow unregistered users. He must have banned me 50 times last night. Its actually really easy to do and the more people that know about it the more problems there will be. I personally am not here to start problems but you can bet others are.

Kid, if this is what floats your boat, you need to get out more.

@

Guest Guest
Actually thats not true because I was the one that started the drama. You see, you just cant stop people from posting if you allow unregistered users. He must have banned me 50 times last night. Its actually really easy to do and the more people that know about it the more problems there will be. I personally am not here to start problems but you can bet others are.

Yeah you did a real good job jerk! He had you gone and there was nothing that you can do about it! You tried to ruin this site and tried to say that "a lot of people here are offended" and you are full of it! The majority here agreed with Billy that you need to go, not that things need to change. If you have a beef with Billy the Kid, be a man and take it to his face like he said don't come here spouting off that you are going to change things because we don't agree with you! We like this site the way it is!

Guest BC Voice of Reason
I would always be logged in if BCV would not automatically log me out when I closed my browser down. The "remember me" thing on BCV don't work for beens....I never post as guest though.

Really? I don't have any problem with the 'remember me' feature. I haven't had to log in for weeks now. I'm using Firefox 2.

Guest Guest
No he didnt have me gone he just changed it so unregistered users couldnt post there. I could still access the site and post on other areas. When he had a problem with me he didnt take it to my face so I will just play his game.

Oh so what you are saying is that you have a problem with the man himself so you come on BCVoice and hide like a bitch and post your crap here? Now we are getting to the truth! Like one of the others and BTK said take off your skirt, be a man and say it to his face. Posting like a little girl hiding behind guest only makes you look like what you really are, chicken what?

Really? I don't have any problem with the 'remember me' feature. I haven't had to log in for weeks now. I'm using Firefox 2.

I have a problem with it too. A girl at work has no problem and she's on the same system I am. Pretty weird and my workstation has had several more system upgrades than her's.

Archived