Dam it's funny how the members log in when...

Billy the Kid

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I always log in because when I finally do go to post something, that stupid little box comes up. I deal with them on a daily basis at work pulling credit reports and they annoy the living hell out of me!! :lol: :lol:

I pull credit reports at work too and it doesn't ask me to do that. I use a system called Curomax

We pull free credit reports for our clients from Annual Credit report.com. When you are filling in the information, you have to do one of those stupid boxes at the bottom of the page. And if you don't do it right, you get booted and have to start all over again entering all the information. It is a Pain In The A** :angry:

This site has always been an open site since I have been involved anyway, but I do this occasionally to remind people that this is a message board, not a parking area. Participation here is required even though it is open to view without having to be registered.

Thank god I have Mozilla set up to automatically log me off when I close the browser. I could just imagine the questions I would get if my 8 year old read any of these threads!! :blink::lol:

I messed up one of your messages. :blink: Did you get your message about being acivated on BM or did I mess that up too?

This site has always been an open site since I have been involved anyway, but I do this occasionally to remind people that this is a message board, not a parking area. Participation here is required even though it is open to view without having to be registered.

Maybe you could set it up so they can view it without signing in but not post without signing in?

I messed up one of your messages. :blink: Did you get your message about being acivated on BM or did I mess that up too?

I got it. Went over there earlier and checked it out. Had to leave though to bake cookies do laundry, get the kid in the shower; you know, mom stuff :lol: :lol:

Archived