Dam it's funny how the members log in when...

Billy the Kid

I have a problem with it too. A girl at work has no problem and she's on the same system I am. Pretty weird and my workstation has had several more system upgrades than her's.

check you iexployer system settings you may have inadvertently shut it off... ?

@

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check you iexployer system settings you may have inadvertently shut it off... ?

@

Using IE in todays world is like walking in Compton, in the middle on the night yelling "I have 50,000 dollars on me, please rob me".

just saying..... ;)

@

I use fire fox also.....I think it is a vista issue..

You're using vista? Well, there's your problem!! :lol: I have used firefox on my home computer and I have it set up to clear all saved passwords as well, when I close the browser. There is a little pop up box that comes up when you close the browser that asks you if you want to clear saved passwords & stuff.

Guest Guest
Oh so what you are saying is that you have a problem with the man himself so you come on BCVoice and hide like a bitch and post your crap here? Now we are getting to the truth! Like one of the others and BTK said take off your skirt, be a man and say it to his face. Posting like a little girl hiding behind guest only makes you look like what you really are, chicken what?

It seems that you also posted anonymously. Does your agressive talk hidden behind anonymity make you a DELETED , a "little girl" and a chicken DELETED too. You are a perfect example of the point the poster is making. Why don't you register so we can know who you really are? Don't think you have the the manliness to do it.

DO YOU? - BANNED

Guest BC Voice of Reason
I'm talking about the garbage from the registered posters. I had to delete a ton of it tonight. :blink:

Ah, I guess I have seen some of that. I still think it would reduce the "drive-by posters" somewhat, but like I said there's no easy solution.

Ah, I guess I have seen some of that. I still think it would reduce the "drive-by posters" somewhat, but like I said there's no easy solution.

Nope, there is no easy one, sadly. The posts tonight can't be allowed on a public forum. They are too easily seen by kids.

If people want to talk like that, they should have their own private forum. There are plenty of free ones available out there.

Guest Guest
It was tried in the past and didn't work....nuff said, NEXT!

I've watched this site for quite a while and and have never seen it tried, at least within the last 6 months or so. There was one night only, last Monday, where BTK shut down posting to "guests" due to abuse by anonymous posters. Only lasted one night, though, but tie site ended up with a record number of registered users online.

Also, you are a registered poster. Are you in favor of having anonymous posters?

I've you've got other information to the contrary, post it so we can all benefit.

@

It was tried a few years ago, and the posting dropped off to almost nothing, give or take. I don't mind anonymous posting per sae. It gets irritating once and a while but I have grown a thick skin and don't pay people like that much attention. BTK is good about removing those idiots that solely cause trouble also.

It was tried a few years ago, and the posting dropped off to almost nothing, give or take. I don't mind anonymous posting per sae. It gets irritating once and a while but I have grown a thick skin and don't pay people like that much attention. BTK is good about removing those idiots that solely cause trouble also.

I don't doubt you, but I do think it's odd.

I belong to a few other registered only boards and lack of posting is not a problem. I wonder why it is here.

@

Holly. You have your own site and only allow registered users to post. It works there. Why not here? Can't you talk BTK in to trying it for a while. I think he would be surprised after people got used to it. It wouldn't get rid of all the trash, but it sure could help reduce it. The only reason I'm posting anonymously is that BTK is usually spring loaded to ban thoughts like this.

It sure is a whole lot easier to post with a new IP if you're banned than to reregister with a new name and go through the trouble of creating a new email address. Most of the people who post the trash would not go through the trouble.

and Let this post stay and allow other users to respond. If it appears that the consensus of registered users is to leave things the way they are, I'll accept that and let this issue go.

Quote #1 There is no way in the Holy Black Hell I am even going to consider "trying it for a while", it has been tried and IT DOESN'T WORK! If you think a Registered Only Site is the way to go, give it a shot on your own dime. Tis site is open and will always be open. If you don't like it, it is very easy to not come here just like you come here.

Quote #2 To the Jackass that keeps posting the same crap over and over about how he is so cool because he can use a proxy and keep coming here to post the same stuff over and over! Horay for you jackass!!! You just keep comeing here posting the same stuff over and over and keep giving me proxy ranges to add to my ban list. Also, you might just hit one of those proxies that logs your home IP info and will tell me (or the police that have already been contacted about your illegal activity here) you info so that you will be arrested and prosecuted for illegally attacking this site. Nothing you say will change this site and your persistence in posting the same dumb stuff isn't going to gain you anything but you looking dumber and dumber and more like the coward that you are by hiding like scared little kid. I am instructing all Mods. here to immediately delete any such posts just like spam. You will go away, I have dealt with pimples like you on this site in the past and you are no different. Enjoy your proxy!

@

Yes Sir, just read it.

Thanks, hope you are getting away from that computer screen for a bit and enjoying this wonderful weather! I had to deliver a camper to a retired couple in New Berlin, NY this morning and I don't think I remember such a perfect day as it is today in a while!

Archived