Unbelievable Gas Prices!

26TimeWorldChampions

Guest Guest
When gas was reasonable I would drive 70mph. With the way it is now I do not go over 60mph. Everyone is complaining about the prices, yet it still amazes me to see everyone just zip right on by me when I'm going 60mph. I don't get it.

Wouldn't it be wonderful...& I realize it's just a fantasy...but wouldn't it be wonderful...if every gas station across the country, for just one day, would put up a "FREE GAS DAY" sign. Lol, they'd run out, bring in big time business for their other sundries, & cause mayhem for the oil companies. I'm not, OBVIOUSLY, an expert in oil..but what would something like that do to the oil companies? I mean, the gas stations don't make any profit off the gas to begin with, so my thinking is why don't they all band together & F the big man once & for all & let them know us citizens have taken enough cr@p? I know I'm going to be flamed, yet I'm hopeful I'll get some insightful responses who understand my outrageous idea.

good try, but if the gas stations only make 10c a gallon, they would LOSE $3.65 per gallon because they still have to buy the gas from the oil companies. so, it would hurt the gas stations.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Record profit for oil companies. There is no shortage of oil. There is just greed and the Bush admin. is allowing his oil buddies to run with record profits. It's time for a strike by truckers. The government must take control of the oil companies or this will continue to spiral out of control.

Guest Guest
Record profit for oil companies. There is no shortage of oil. There is just greed and the Bush admin. is allowing his oil buddies to run with record profits. It's time for a strike by truckers. The government must take control of the oil companies or this will continue to spiral out of control.

Bush is also STILL filling up the Strategic Oil Reserve at these insane prices which is also driving the prices up AND making record profits for is buddies.

Click here!

Guest Guest
HEY DUDE, GET OUT OF THE BAG. GOOGLE "OIL RESERVES" AND CHOOSE ANY LINK. THERE IS ENOUGH AVAILABLE OIL RESERVES IN THE WORLD IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO LAST HUNDREDS OF YEARS. ADD RUSSIA AND CHINA AND IT IS OVERWHELMING. LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH, DUDE.

@

Very true. In fact, it is not that big of a secret that the Bakken Formation in North Dakota is a massive oilfield that rivals any of those in the Middle East and South America. There is at a minimum, 200 billion recoverable barrels in it. Big Oil has kept a lid on it to drive up prices.

Of course, Big Oil and OPEC work together to drive up prices. Big Oil can blame OPEC for high prices and OPEC can blame Big Oil. Both have the same agenda.

Archived