How much more $ on this river "recovery"?

Guest Susquehana Swimmer

Guest Susquehana Swimmer

And for all you bleeding heart types, save it, please. This ain't a moral question.

How much more money will be wasted looking for a body? Be real. It's one person in a world of BILLIONS.

Why is there so much manpower and fuel being used? And what if the guy swam to shore and is hiding? Will he be sent the bill, or just sent to Bing General for a few days rest? Let's be real.

There is way too much value on human life. People are troubled. Their actions should not be costing the rest of us.

Stop wasting money.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Nice Real Nice!!

Insensitive Morons

No, just realistic.

Should the entire world stop and morn because someone may have taken their own life?

I have more important things to do. I have no sorrow for the guy. Yet it's costing me money.

Guest Bobby Baja
And?

exactly. they were attempting to retrieve a dead body. the river will give it up when it's ready. don't " DELETED " with mother nature.

Guest FRIEND
DELETED YOU...I am a friend and have been helping I hope nothing like this ever happens to you...and if it ever does that you can re think your statement. if you were the family suffering you would want your loved one back. DELETED.

And for all you bleeding heart types, save it, please. This ain't a moral question.

How much more money will be wasted looking for a body? Be real. It's one person in a world of BILLIONS.

Why is there so much manpower and fuel being used? And what if the guy swam to shore and is hiding? Will he be sent the bill, or just sent to Bing General for a few days rest? Let's be real.

There is way too much value on human life. People are troubled. Their actions should not be costing the rest of us.

Stop wasting money.

you are full of it when you say this "aint" a moral question. it absolutely is. and it shows where your morals are.

"too much value on human life" what the #$@$ is that supposed to mean? if you ask me there is not enough value on human life. we as a society have become immune and insensitive to the loss of a life whether it is by choice, by accident or by health. Someone ends their life and we are supposed to down play it and say, well he chose to end it so f--- 'em. No we need to stop and take a moment to reflect on why life is precious. This is the only life we have. how you choose to spend it is your own decision. if you feel that it is not worth your time to value your life or someone elses, that is your choice. But at least have some respect and dignity for those that do value life and will look out for others. life is about treating others well, both in life and dignity in death. no matter what the cause is. regardless of what your feelings are on this young man that jumped, remember that he was a person. he lived, he laughed, he had family and friends that care for him. and if they can recieve a little comfort to have a body, then we should try to help them.

and if the young man is still alive, he will be punished by law. So please get off of your high horse and have some respect for those that share this planet with you. rest assured that if something would happen to you, there would be plenty of people to help you, no matter what your beliefs or attitude is.

Guest Guest
exactly. they were attempting to retrieve a dead body. the river will give it up when it's ready. don't " DELETED " with mother nature.

They were attempting to retrieve a life preserver that they "thought" might be connected to a drowned fireman. They were wrong.

Stop wasting money.

I will say it again. Spoken by a person that has never spent a few days in neo-natal or been in combat.

Guest Bobby Baja
They were attempting to retrieve a life preserver that they "thought" might be connected to a drowned fireman. They were wrong.

yeah, i don't think so. if you see the video, there is no way in hell that they expended that sort of effort for a DELETED life vest. give BFD a little credit.

Im with Poptart. People who throw that too much value on life DELETED out there should have there DELETED kicked. Life is something to enjoy each day. Things happen in your life that prove this over and over. This OP has not got to that event their life yet. Allright, I'm done venting.

you are full of it when you say this "aint" a moral question. it absolutely is. and it shows where your morals are.

"too much value on human life" what the #$@$ is that supposed to mean? if you ask me there is not enough value on human life. we as a society have become immune and insensitive to the loss of a life whether it is by choice, by accident or by health. Someone ends their life and we are supposed to down play it and say, well he chose to end it so f--- 'em. No we need to stop and take a moment to reflect on why life is precious. This is the only life we have. how you choose to spend it is your own decision. if you feel that it is not worth your time to value your life or someone elses, that is your choice. But at least have some respect and dignity for those that do value life and will look out for others. life is about treating others well, both in life and dignity in death. no matter what the cause is. regardless of what your feelings are on this young man that jumped, remember that he was a person. he lived, he laughed, he had family and friends that care for him. and if they can recieve a little comfort to have a body, then we should try to help them.

and if the young man is still alive, he will be punished by law. So please get off of your high horse and have some respect for those that share this planet with you. rest assured that if something would happen to you, there would be plenty of people to help you, no matter what your beliefs or attitude is.

24.gif

Guest country girl2

Very well put Poptart. Also, the loss of his life is painful enough to his family, not being able to bury him and have a place to "visit" him is even worse, at least let them have that.

@

Guest country girl2
DELETED

You are a sick, evil, rotten, piece of crap DELETED. You are cold and uncaring.....obviously. At least they are warm hearted and care about people, two excellent qualities in people. You should take lessons from them, you just might learn how to be a decent person.

You are a sick, evil, rotten, piece of crap DELETED. You are cold and uncaring.....obviously. At least they are warm hearted and care about people, two excellent qualities in people. You should take lessons from them, you just might learn how to be a decent person.

I second that!

DELETED

even though i know that you are either a troll or a shallow person, i still feel the need to answer you.

first, what a brilliant way to make fun of people that don't agree with you. I like how you took our names and turned it around and made something hysterical out of it. normally it would take a person about a week to come up with something that funny and original but i bet you did it in a day. you are the man!!!!

second, who said anything about kicking somebodys DELETED. king of swing said that someone who doesn't value life should have their a&& kicked. maybe you think that you can be an internet tough guy, but if you think its worth it to talk s#%^ to someone on a message board, go ahead. we will watch you make a jerk out of yourself.

third. I have been down there and assisted with the search on sunday. so again you may need to remove your foot from your mouth.

and i really have no response for your last statement. it just shows how intelligent you truly are. :rolleyes:

This thread is sickening and infuriating.

Yes, this man chose to end his life. However he was under the influence of alcohol and it was likely not a thought out decision.

Even if he did mean for this to happen, his friends and families did not choose to be in this position. Without the body they do not have proof if he is dead or alive. Without the body they can not bury him. Without the body they cannot have closure and begin to heal.

So, while this may seem insignificant to you, this search is the world to many people. So back off, stop trash talking the situation, and let the family have some peace during this time when there is not much to take comfort in.

Archived