Binghamton Police in Legion Parking Lot- Taking License No?

Guest Croosin Buddy

Guest Croosin Buddy

What were the Bingo police doing in the Legion Parking lot while Garo's meeting is going on inside. Taking License Plate Numbers perhaps? The mayor doesn't miss a beat does he. Out of the 20 cars that were in the parking lot I highly doubt that a Binghamton Resident Riot was going to take place. It looks like Ryan is desperate or feels threatened by Garo and Co.

Guest jimmy
What were the Bingo police doing in the Legion Parking lot while Garo's meeting is going on inside. Taking License Plate Numbers perhaps? The mayor doesn't miss a beat does he. Out of the 20 cars that were in the parking lot I highly doubt that a Binghamton Resident Riot was going to take place. It looks like Ryan is desperate or feels threatened by Garo and Co.

Why do you care they are there? Mind your own business loser!!!!

Guest Guest

What dum-dum started this rumor ? As everyone agrees the cops are always in that lot .

@

I welcomed the police in the parking.

Had I known they were there earlier I would have sent them coffee and something to eat.

I suspect the police were on our side and hoping to catch a Ryan deviant in the act.

I wish Mayor Matthew T. Ryan would give the police a sweet contract like he gave the firefighters and the Teamsters and the Civil Servants. (Actually, for the record Tarik Abdelaizm and Dara Silberstein gave those sweet deals away, Ryan doesn't know how to negotiate anything, look at The Regency Hotel deal)

Mayor Ryan's deviants have given everyone sweet deals EXCEPT the police. Why is that?

Furthermore, we will be filing a FOIL request for City of Binghamton payroll to ensure Matthew T. Ryan has not yet given ILLEGAL pay raises to his appointees BEFORE ratifying the police contract. Ryan cannot give his $8000 PER YEAR raise to Tarik Abdelazim until he signs the police contract.

Guest Guest
Can't stand the ehat get out of the kitchen

"Mind your own biz.

Can't stand the heat......"

Do you have anything to say that's not a few hundred year old cliche???

Are you really that stoopit?

Guest Guest
"Mind your own biz.

Can't stand the heat......"

Do you have anything to say that's not a few hundred year old cliche???

Are you really that stoopit?

no, but you are :lol::lol::lol:

@

Guest Guest

I seldom see the police parked in the place they were parked in last night or any other night and even in the day. My elderly mother lives on the street behind the Legion and I am over at her home taking care of her nights and days. You can view that whole parking lot from her back porch and from her bedroom and living room windows. I can tell you they don't make a habit of sitting in the Legion Parking Lot or the Laundromat parking lot next to the Legions parking lot. I don't look for them but then again the parking lot is so visible you cant help but see them if they are there.

I seldom see the police parked in the place they were parked in last night or any other night and even in the day. My elderly mother lives on the street behind the Legion and I am over at her home taking care of her nights and days. You can view that whole parking lot from her back porch and from her bedroom and living room windows. I can tell you they don't make a habit of sitting in the Legion Parking Lot or the Laundromat parking lot next to the Legions parking lot. I don't look for them but then again the parking lot is so visible you cant help but see them if they are there.
You must not be around after 10 pm because I see them there all the time. Infact when I go down Rob if Im going fast I allways slow down there :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
You must not be around after 10 pm because I see them there all the time. Infact when I go down Rob if Im going fast I allways slow down there :rolleyes:

On the contrary, I have been there many times after 10 pm and don't see them a lot. I do however see them parked near William St around Corteses plus The KFC parking lot but its not a constant.

Archived