Favorite DJ

Guest guest

I am the best DJ.

I have a long playlist, no stupid opinions, no wrong weather updates, No P&SB ads, no insignificant traffic report, no static, not the same 40 songs on a playback loop, no car ads, no crappy contests, no dead air, no enduring a song you hate, no idiotic stunts, no moronic "comedy" routines, no home ads, no sappy requests, no furniture ads, no chool closing reports, no news reports, and I am the only one who knows what I want to hear.

I am the best DJ.

I have a long playlist, no stupid opinions, no wrong weather updates, No P&SB ads, no insignificant traffic report, no static, not the same 40 songs on a playback loop, no car ads, no crappy contests, no dead air, no enduring a song you hate, no idiotic stunts, no moronic "comedy" routines, no home ads, no sappy requests, no furniture ads, no chool closing reports, no news reports, and I am the only one who knows what I want to hear.

So, what station are you on? :D

TWS

Guest Guest
Louie G is already back on the air. He's on 104.1 every weekday morning from 5:30-10

@

On 104? Too bad I will never hear him again.

I used to be my favorite DJ, but I grew up.

Guest Guest
Just curious, who is your favorite local DJ?
You have to be a complete loser jagoff to know more than one local DJ......

What a pathetic question. If you're into local DJs, then your life is as bad as it gets.

@

Guest Guest

Ricky T, Ricky T........He is the worst!!

Anyone at trivia at Thirsty's Wednesday nights........talk about an idiot!

Please Mickey find someone fun and smart for trivia!!! :rolleyes:

@

I like Louie G's Sidekick on 104.1. She is SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING hot!!!!

I could care less what she looks like. She has been on for a year and still can't get through the news...

She is not good at all. I still can't figure out how she won. I do like Louie G, he's funny!

Guest Guest

yeah...i think his sidekicks name is tanya. She's nasty up close, huh? I saw a picture in the paper....which is why i thought she was hot. If she looks anyhing like that, I wouldn't mind a roll in the hay....hahaha

@

Guest Guest Guest bobest

you guys are killin' me!!

Its hard for me to pick a favorite....much easier to pick the ones that annoy me to death!!!

Archived