Duke's Place parking lot cool kids

Guest country girl2

Guest country girl2

Ok Sellncars, testa di cazzo, dlinclimo, and whoever else wants to participate in this........we need to let the OP for the other topic have their chat back so we will post here now ok?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sellncars
Ok Sellncars, testa di cazzo, dlinclimo, and whoever else wants to participate in this........we need to let the OP for the other topic have their chat back so we will post here now ok?

Word

Guest country girl2
what is word is that a racial term

Yes, against Italian people..........oh wait, I am part Italian so I guess it only applies to guys.

Guest country girl2
Why did Dukes close? I remember going by there one day it was packed couple days later closed up. :huh:

My guess would be too many busts there...........and I am not talking about boobs. :lol:

Guest Sellncars
My guess would be too many busts there...........and I am not talking about boobs. :lol:

God bless the BOOBS!!!

Well kids i will be on tomorrow night, it's past my bedtime, i can't be late or BTK will not be happy with me.

Goodnight everyone.

Barn

Guest country girl2
God bless the BOOBS!!!

Well kids i will be on tomorrow night, it's past my bedtime, i can't be late or BTK will not be happy with me.

Goodnight everyone.

Barn

night-night Barney. See you tomorrow.

PS: Dont fall asleep holding your MILF magazine. :lol:

Guest country girl2

So, dlinclimo, are you up for a night of hanging out in a parking lot with us "bad kids" when Jeffy comes back in town for a visit??

Archived