Duke's Place parking lot cool kids

Guest country girl2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl2
Oh ok got it now. And sadly my parking lot hanging out days are over. Little man to take care of.

Get a baby sitter and come out for a few hours, we will all behave.

Guest country girl2

Ok dlinclimo, Jeffy wants me to explain the paper plate thing to you.......some guy made a bet with Jeffy, Barney, Neil, and a few other guys that DELETED (he was not right in the head) but apparently he could not "come up" with any results so he did not get the $50.00 and looked like an idiot. They are sick arent they?

Ok dlinclimo, Jeffy wants me to explain the paper plate thing to you.......some guy made a bet with Jeffy, Barney, Neil, and a few other guys that DELETED (he was not right in the head) but apparently he could not "come up" with any results so he did not get the $50.00 and looked like an idiot. They are sick arent they?
:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Guest country girl2

Ok dlinclimo, I will give you an idea of what these guys are like.......Jeffy and Neily used to go driving around at night with the headlights off on winding roads singing "Paradise by the dashboard lights" Jeffy was the guy and Neil was the girl singing. :lol: Hey, they are not playing with a full deck. What can I say?

Guest country girl2

Then there was a time when Jeffy thought he was a tough guy.......in the winter with snow and ice on the ground, he went outside of a bar to fight, the funny part is that Jeffy was wearing his Guido shoes and he was trying to run after the guy, his feet were moving like crazy but he was not going any place, then he fell twice and made Neil help him get up. :lol:

My worst was wacking the sign pole in the great american parking lt on a mountain bike. Left the civ on main st after a shot or 8 or 10 something like that, down willow left on grand right to cut through the parking lot to go up sherman, all at about 30 comming off willow. Didnt quite work out as planed.

Archived