Duke's Place parking lot cool kids

Guest country girl2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl2

Then there was a time when Jeff's friends Neil and Billy had to give him a ride home because he was so drunk, they had to drag him into the back of the truck (his feet were sticking up out of the tailgate :lol: ) and they dumped him on his parents front porch, rang the doorbell, and left him there. :lol:

Then there was a time when Jeff's friends Neil and Billy had to give him a ride home because he was so drunk, they had to drag him into the back of the truck (his feet were sticking up out of the tailgate :lol: ) and they dumped him on his parents front porch, rang the doorbell, and left him there. :lol:
As any good loyal friend should, dump, ring, run like hell :lol:

Guest country girl2

I can just imagine poor Jeffy's mom saying "watta the hell is wrong with you Jeffy" and "you sonofabitchen Neil".

Guest country girl2
we need to find jen newton wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo a 50 will go along way maybe we will invite her to dukes

lmao line em up

I am going to let you explain this one to dlinclimo............

Guest country girl2
neil did did did did you say you wanted to fight me me me me me whos is this person da da da da neil

Do you remember the whole story when Neil went out to his car?

Guest country girl2

Jeffy, I think that you and your woman should get married in the Duke's parking lot and Neil and Barney should be your "best men".

dlinclimo bring ur limo a line of guys with jen we can make tons of money me first in line neil taking money and country taking pic for 1 buck eacg wooooooooooooowooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo drinking money what a good girl she is shake the money maker
:lol::lol:

Guest country girl2

Oh, dlinc, here is another one, Jeff and Neil talked one of their friends into letting them hog tie him in front of about 50 people and then they pulled his pants down.

Archived