Water Bills Going Directly to City General Fund!!!!

Guest Guest

sorry - not marriane

oh - and ed said these things while signed in as himself kind of blows the theory that someone else wrote them now doesn't it

You're a liar!!! I've been posting on BCVoice for years now and none of those postings were made by Ed. You and your DELETEDhave fabricated this lie to discredit Ed. You people are nothing but scum of the earth!!! :wacko:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
sorry - not marriane

oh - and ed said these things while signed in as himself kind of blows the theory that someone else wrote them now doesn't it

ok marriane or marianne, whatever your name is or however you spell it: We know its you. you can deny it all you want. Yes, ed might have said something about matt ryan's privates signed in as himslef but he was only responding to YOU talking about the mayors private on the bcvoice.

Guest Guest
ok marriane or marianne, whatever your name is or however you spell it: We know its you. you can deny it all you want. Yes, ed might have said something about matt ryan's privates signed in as himslef but he was only responding to YOU talking about the mayors private on the bcvoice.

That would have been a short comment, right!!!!

Guest Guest
You're a liar!!! I've been posting on BCVoice for years now and none of those postings were made by Ed. You and your DELETEDhave fabricated this lie to discredit Ed. You people are nothing but scum of the earth!!! :wacko:

believe me when I say I don't have to do anything to discredit ed - he does a damn fine job of doing that himself. and yes - those posts were made by ed - under his name - sad but true.

@

Guest Guest
believe me when I say I don't have to do anything to discredit ed - he does a damn fine job of doing that himself. and yes - those posts were made by ed - under his name - sad but true.

@

sad but true they were made by marriam morris. yes, sad but true

Guest Guest

@

Please post those items you are refering to right here, now, so we can believe you, liar.

Or go back to the real issues:

The waste and mismanagement everywhere:

81% water rate increase,

$750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, $200,000 in costs overruns to be paid by the city, the downtown core hurting after months of street closures,

The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year,

wifi costing $98,000 for 16 locations.

Giving Desauer a $600 a year raise when he doesn't evne work a full week here

and all the rest of the lunacy we have come to expect from Mayor Mathew T. Ryan

Guest Guest

Don't know whether M. Morris posts here, but whenever she is seen around town, she's usually without her "fiancee", and with a distinctly unhappy air about her.

Guest Guest
Please post those items you are refering to right here, now, so we can believe you, liar.

81% water rate increase,

$750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, $200,000 in costs overruns to be paid by the city, the downtown core hurting after months of street closures,

The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year,

First - I don't have to do nothin but stay white and die - and secondly,believe me when I say I don't have to do anything to discredit ed - he does a damn fine job of doing that himself. and yes - those posts were made by ed - under his name - sad but true.

thirdly - ed's obsession is the issue - the only reason he posts about binghamton at all is not a concern over the city - but his pbsession with the myaor - you know that ed - I know that - everyone else here knows that, why pretend otherwise

@

Guest Guest

So, as expected, you have nothing to back up your statements and you cannot address the issues.

Nothing new...

81% water rate increase,

Guest Guest
So, as expected, you have nothing to back up your statements and you cannot address the issues.

Nothing new...

give it up ed - you lost a long time ago

Guest Guest
First - I don't have to do nothin but stay white and die - and secondly,believe me when I say I don't have to do anything to discredit ed - he does a damn fine job of doing that himself. and yes - those posts were made by ed - under his name - sad but true.

thirdly - ed's obsession is the issue - the only reason he posts about binghamton at all is not a concern over the city - but his pbsession with the myaor - you know that ed - I know that - everyone else here knows that, why pretend otherwise

@

And what about your obsession with ed M. Morris. You know you are obsessed with Ed. You are obsess with Ed cuz he is not attracted to you...Oh, the last time I checked you were mexican, not white. Just a reality check. Also, I guess everyone doesn't know that Ed is obsessed with teh mayor because I don't see any obsession on Eds part. The only obsession i see is yours for ed.

Guest Guest
And what about your obsession with ed M. Morris. You know you are obsessed with Ed. You are obsess with Ed cuz he is not attracted to you...Oh, the last time I checked you were mexican, not white. Just a reality check. Also, I guess everyone doesn't know that Ed is obsessed with teh mayor because I don't see any obsession on Eds part. The only obsession i see is yours for ed.

give it up ed - I aint marriane

@

Archived