Water Bills Going Directly to City General Fund!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
You're nothing but an example of the problem!!! :angry:

How is that tom? because I actually get involved, do stuff and get DELETED done, rather than come on to message boards and obsessively compulsively post about the mayor 40,000 times?

@

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
How is that tom? because I actually get involved, do stuff and get DELETED done, rather than come on to message boards and obsessively compulsively post about the mayor 40,000 times?

@

I am beginning to think you are Matt Ryan...you do have a stalker like mentality on this chat board. You post obsessively, compulsively about ed 40 million times. Seriously, I am urging YOU to get help! I am only doing it because I care about you and your welfare. You don't sound well, at all. At least Ed has a theme--whether right or wrong, whether you agree or don't. But YOU, YOU are just a nut who posts incessantly about ed posting. You have to see that there is something wrong with you.

Please call 1-800-psychiatry and tell them about your obsession. They will help you! You will see after you call them Ed won't bother you nearly as much--ok. Trust me you will feel so much better.

Guest Guest
I am beginning to think you are Matt Ryan...you do have a stalker like mentality on this chat board. You post obsessively, compulsively about ed 40 million times. Seriously, I am urging YOU to get help! I am only doing it because I care about you and your welfare. You don't sound well, at all. At least Ed has a theme--whether right or wrong, whether you agree or don't. But YOU, YOU are just a nut who posts incessantly about ed posting. You have to see that there is something wrong with you.

Please call 1-800-psychiatry and tell them about your obsession. They will help you! You will see after you call them Ed won't bother you nearly as much--ok. Trust me you will feel so much better.

thanks for the concern ed. antoehr sign of your sickness of course is that you project it on others. You have no thesem other than obsessing about the mayor ed - no issues - no right - no wrong - just ryan - he runs your life trhough your obsession with him

Guest Guest
thanks for the concern ed. antoehr sign of your sickness of course is that you project it on others. You have no thesem other than obsessing about the mayor ed - no issues - no right - no wrong - just ryan - he runs your life trhough your obsession with him

You're almost giving him credit. He's nothing but a complete jerk and loser, period.

Guest Guest
You're almost giving him credit. He's nothing but a complete jerk and loser, period.

I think you may be right. I think just about everyone on here knows that now too. He has no credibility any longer, not that he ever had much to begin with.

Guest Guest
I think you may be right. I think just about everyone on here knows that now too. He has no credibility any longer, not that he ever had much to begin with.

what the eff are you talking about! you are the nut, that is what everyone reads. if i were ed i would watch my back. there is no telling what a nut case with your obsession is willing to do

Guest Guest
what the eff are you talking about! you are the nut, that is what everyone reads. if i were ed i would watch my back. there is no telling what a nut case with your obsession is willing to do

we believe ya ed - we truly do - no really we do

ok - we don't

@

we believe ya ed - we truly do - no really we do

ok - we don't

@

Who's we? City hall? Citizens Action? You're nothing but a stalker living off the backs of taxpayers. And you probably don't live in the village either! :wacko:

@

Guest Guest
Who's we? City hall? Citizens Action? You're nothing but a stalker living off the backs of taxpayers. And you probably don't live in the village either! :wacko:

@

village? Binghamton happens to be a city DELETED . As far as living off the taxpayers - ummmmm arent you on social security there tom? isn'r ed working on welfare off the taxpayers dollar? and do you truly believe that anyone who disagrees with you is working for city hall or citizen action? I mean I know you are paranoid and all - but good god tom - get a grip!

Guest Guest
village? Binghamton happens to be a city DELETED . As far as living off the taxpayers - ummmmm arent you on social security there tom? isn'r ed working on welfare off the taxpayers dollar? and do you truly believe that anyone who disagrees with you is working for city hall or citizen action? I mean I know you are paranoid and all - but good god tom - get a grip!

I don't think there is a single person on here after reading your rants wouldn't say you work for city hall, citizen action or is a rabid supporter (this means that matt ryan hasn't stabbed you in the back as yet and you know very little about the people at citizen action) You can deny all you want no one will believe you. you can say you are a naima supporter all you want, it won't work--no one will believe you

Guest Guest
I don't think there is a single person on here after reading your rants wouldn't say you work for city hall, citizen action or is a rabid supporter (this means that matt ryan hasn't stabbed you in the back as yet and you know very little about the people at citizen action) You can deny all you want no one will believe you. you can say you are a naima supporter all you want, it won't work--no one will believe you

And I care if you believe me why?

I actually did support Naima - voted for her too - gave her money as well. Not a fan of Matt Ryan at all. If I hear the word "summit" one more freakin time I am going to scream. Don't like his management style - don't like his decision making style (this is not a groovy job where we all make group decisions) Don't like his tax style - and any number of other things.

But it aint about the mayor - it is about ed's obsession. If it were not for the mayor, ed would simply not give two hoots about anything involving Binghamton. it is as plain and simple as that.

@

Guest Guest
But what about that millions dollars lost over only three months?

When will the waste, mismanagement and incompoentece end?

81% water rate increase,

$750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building,

The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year,

wifi costing $98,000 for 16 locations.

Over one million dollars in losses right there.

So you agree with all the above here but you just do not like the fact that you think is Ed is the person mentioning it?

What difference does that make?

You're not making sense.

Guest Guest
So you agree with all the above here but you just do not like the fact that you think is Ed is the person mentioning it?

What difference does that make?

You're not making sense.

Actually - I am making alot of sense. Add to the above the mismanagement of the bdgb (or whatever the hell they are) funds. It is unfathomable to me that someone could mismanage things so much that they ask for more funds when they did not even spend the original request from a year before.

Ryan can mismange and be a jerk - at the same time ed can be obsessed with the mayor and a city he does not live in. the difference between ed and I is two fold. I find fault with the mayor when he does something supid or mismanges something - I also give the mayor credit when credit is due (which aint to often these days) Ed finds fault no matter what the mayor does If the mayor does "A" ed whines and complaines and says he sould have done "B" - if the mayor does "B" ed whines and complains that he should have done "A". You see - ed does not care about the city - he simply is obsessed with the mayor. His entire interest in the city lies around the mayor. if ryan were not the mayor - we would not be hearing a peep out of you - I mean ed - I mean you - I mean ed.

@

Actually - I am making alot of sense. Add to the above the mismanagement of the bdgb (or whatever the hell they are) funds. It is unfathomable to me that someone could mismanage things so much that they ask for more funds when they did not even spend the original request from a year before.

Ryan can mismange and be a jerk - at the same time ed can be obsessed with the mayor and a city he does not live in. the difference between ed and I is two fold. I find fault with the mayor when he does something supid or mismanges something - I also give the mayor credit when credit is due (which aint to often these days) Ed finds fault no matter what the mayor does If the mayor does "A" ed whines and complaines and says he sould have done "B" - if the mayor does "B" ed whines and complains that he should have done "A". You see - ed does not care about the city - he simply is obsessed with the mayor. His entire interest in the city lies around the mayor. if ryan were not the mayor - we would not be hearing a peep out of you - I mean ed - I mean you - I mean ed.

@

Please inform us, when have you given the mayor credit where credit was due? You are so concerned about Ed not living in the city, what do you think of all the city employees that collect a nice paycheck with health insurance and retirement on the taxpayers backs who don't live in the village of Binghamton and don't contribute to the tax base? You never seem to mention anything about that. You accuse Ed of stalking the mayor, yet you do the same to Ed. Doesn't that make you somewhat hypocritical? Like the other poster said, you don't make sense!

Guest Guest

City of Binghamton Corporate Counsel Kenneth Franks lives in Vestal.

Community Relations Director A&W Block has no relationship with Binghamton. He is from NYC and went to school at Vassar Girl's College.

Jim Dessauer, the Housing and Planning Director for the City of Binghamton who lost $500,000 in Syracuse and was/is investigated by their federal government, lives in Homer, NY and spends three days a week in Binghamton collecting Binghamton tax dollars while doing nothing..

Guest Guest
Please inform us, when have you given the mayor credit where credit was due? You are so concerned about Ed not living in the city, what do you think of all the city employees that collect a nice paycheck with health insurance and retirement on the taxpayers backs who don't live in the village of Binghamton and don't contribute to the tax base? You never seem to mention anything about that. You accuse Ed of stalking the mayor, yet you do the same to Ed. Doesn't that make you somewhat hypocritical? Like the other poster said, you don't make sense!

1) I dont stalk ed - he does stalk the mayor. and you and ed both contantly accuse me of carrying water for the mayor - always defending him etc. - so perhaps around 25 times or so - but then again, like I said - you always tell me how I defend him so you know when those times are.

and maybe you dont get it - I dont care where ed lives or what ed does - he is simply a whackjob that is obsessively compulsively cenetered on the mayor - he is not a well man

Guest Guest
City of Binghamton Corporate Counsel Kenneth Franks lives in Vestal.

Community Relations Director A&W Block has no relationship with Binghamton. He is from NYC and went to school at Vassar Girl's College.

Jim Dessauer, the Housing and Planning Director for the City of Binghamton who lost $500,000 in Syracuse and was/is investigated by their federal government, lives in Homer, NY and spends three days a week in Binghamton collecting Binghamton tax dollars while doing nothing..

Does that means that ed is not obsessed with the mayor?

Guest Guest
1) I dont stalk ed - he does stalk the mayor. and you and ed both contantly accuse me of carrying water for the mayor - always defending him etc. - so perhaps around 25 times or so - but then again, like I said - you always tell me how I defend him so you know when those times are.

and maybe you dont get it - I dont care where ed lives or what ed does - he is simply a whackjob that is obsessively compulsively cenetered on the mayor - he is not a well man

How does ed stalk the mayor--how?

In your warped mind you want to think you are different, but you are not. Same as Ed, only worse. At least ed has an agenda, YOU HAVE DONE!!!

Guest Guest
How does ed stalk the mayor--how?

In your warped mind you want to think you are different, but you are not. Same as Ed, only worse. At least ed has an agenda, YOU HAVE DONE!!!

ummm driving past his house 8 times a day taking photos of him with his cell phone - showing up at meetings (in a city he does not live in or work in our own property in) and staring at him for an hour or two straight. writing over 40,000 posts about him on online forums - making over 150 posts about his private parts.

yea - kind of like that kind of stalking.

Guest Guest
ummm driving past his house 8 times a day taking photos of him with his cell phone - showing up at meetings (in a city he does not live in or work in our own property in) and staring at him for an hour or two straight. writing over 40,000 posts about him on online forums - making over 150 posts about his private parts.

Why do you lie?

Do you think it adds any credence to your drivel?

Ed works in Binghamton.

Ed also works in JC.

As he wrote very clearly, he drives down Grand Boulevard often to get back and forth between boths jobs. Ryan happens to live on Grand Blvd. Therefore he has no choice but to drive by his place.

You have certainly written about Ryan's privatre parts far more than anybody.

You do not have one shred of proof to back up your claims.

On the other hand, there is proof of this waste and mismanagement everywhere:

81% water rate increase,

$750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, $200,00 in costs overruns to be paid by the city, the downtown core hurting after months of street closures,

The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year,

Guest Guest
Why do you lie?

Do you think it adds any credence to your drivel?

Ed works in Binghamton.

Ed also works in JC.

As he wrote very clearly, he drives down Grand Boulevard often to get back and forth between boths jobs. Ryan happens to live on Grand Blvd. Therefore he has no choice but to drive by his place.

You have certainly written about Ryan's privatre parts far more than anybody.

You do not have one shred of proof to back up your claims.

On the other hand, there is proof of this waste and mismanagement everywhere:

81% water rate increase,

$750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, $200,00 in costs overruns to be paid by the city, the downtown core hurting after months of street closures,

it's ok ed - people get it

they truly do

Guest Guest

Marianne, when are you going to stop pretending that you were or are a Naima supporter and that you gave money to Naima during the mayoral election. You are not fooling anyone with your BS. You stay on the bcvoice constantly trying to torment Ed--only it isn't working. We all know it is you. When do you have time to study or go to school. I think I am going to do a little investigating to see how you are doing in school. I find it strange that you have so much time on your hands. Since I am sure you are going to school on hard working peoples tax paying dollars, I would suggest you get a job, or at least let Ryan put you on the payroll so you don't have to be DELETED yourself out for no pay and then We the taxpayers have to fit the bill. We know it is you MARIANNE, we know. You did not support Naima in the last election. You are a liar. You are the one who wrote about Matt Ryan's private parts--not ed. I know this for a fact. You are obsessed with Ed, you are double obssessed with kimmy-you are the won who keep posting about kimmy still after all these years. Stop with your BS! Tell the truth. Of course, now you are going to say it is not YOU. Save it--it won't work!

Guest Guest
Marianne, when are you going to stop pretending that you were or are a Naima supporter and that you gave money to Naima during the mayoral election. You are not fooling anyone with your BS. You stay on the bcvoice constantly trying to torment Ed--only it isn't working. We all know it is you. When do you have time to study or go to school. I think I am going to do a little investigating to see how you are doing in school. I find it strange that you have so much time on your hands. Since I am sure you are going to school on hard working peoples tax paying dollars, I would suggest you get a job, or at least let Ryan put you on the payroll so you don't have to be DELETED yourself out for no pay and then We the taxpayers have to fit the bill. We know it is you MARIANNE, we know. You did not support Naima in the last election. You are a liar. You are the one who wrote about Matt Ryan's private parts--not ed. I know this for a fact. You are obsessed with Ed, you are double obssessed with kimmy-you are the won who keep posting about kimmy still after all these years. Stop with your BS! Tell the truth. Of course, now you are going to say it is not YOU. Save it--it won't work!

sorry - not marriane

oh - and ed said these things while signed in as himself kind of blows the theory that someone else wrote them now doesn't it

Archived