Water Bills Going Directly to City General Fund!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

We have determined meds wil not help these problems below. Do you have anything to add to address the issues or are you stuck with only personal attacks?

Do you have any medication for these symptoms:

81% water rate increase, $750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year.

PS I thought we had determined Ed does work in Binghamton?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
We have determined meds wil not help these problems below. Do you have anything to add to address the issues or are you stuck with only personal attacks?

PS I thought we had determined Ed does work in Binghamton?

no - ed pretended for a while he did - but he doesn't. and no - I do not make personal attacks. I think you will see that my posts of ed and his mental illnesses are written mostly out of care and concern - at times out of frustration at his inability to get outside his mental illness enough to recognize it and do something about it.

@

Well Ed, I know you tried for a while to put an ecnd to your obsessive compulsive behavior, it actually worked for a time, I am sure the meds helped - but I see that yesterday you werew back in full force, once again posting furiously about your main obsession, the mayor and the city - a city you dont live in - work in - own property in - pay taxes in. Please call your dopctor and let him know of your most recent relapse. It seemed the meds were working for a bit. Did you stop taking them? - or is the does not strong enough to quell the impulse? Call your doctor ed and stay on the road to recovery. Life for you does not have to be the way it is - it once again can be enjoyable - you can once again feel at peace, without having to obsess - and act out compulsively your desires to inact retribution to all of those you feeel have slighted you in some way shape or form.

Get well big guy!

@

Holy catfish!!! It's golf season and I haven't been doing a lot of posting, but I notice you're still stalking Ed. :lol: You really should go see a doctor. You should get some Haldol, I hear it works wonders on people like you!!

Guest Guest
Holy catfish!!! It's golf season and I haven't been doing a lot of posting, but I notice you're still stalking Ed. :lol: You really should go see a doctor. You should get some Haldol, I hear it works wonders on people like you!!

tom made a funny

Well Ed, I know you tried for a while to put an ecnd to your obsessive compulsive behavior, it actually worked for a time, I am sure the meds helped - but I see that yesterday you werew back in full force, once again posting furiously about your main obsession, the mayor and the city - a city you dont live in - work in - own property in - pay taxes in. Please call your dopctor and let him know of your most recent relapse. It seemed the meds were working for a bit. Did you stop taking them? - or is the does not strong enough to quell the impulse? Call your doctor ed and stay on the road to recovery. Life for you does not have to be the way it is - it once again can be enjoyable - you can once again feel at peace, without having to obsess - and act out compulsively your desires to inact retribution to all of those you feeel have slighted you in some way shape or form.

Get well big guy!

@

Do you really have to live in the city to care about it???...

@

Guest Guest

@

No, of course not, but they have no other response to these things:

81% water rate increase,

$750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building,

The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year,

wifi costing $98,000 for 16 locations.

Guest Guest

@

no - but to obsess is another thing. over 40,000 posts - that is bit ovr the top. and seondly, I dont believe for a second that ed cares about this city. his obsession is with the mayor. If ryan were not mayor - he would not be here posting abut binghamton at all. ryan slept with kimmy and ed did not - ryan won an election and ed did not. he gets fixated on things like this and takes them to an extreme. in fact he has been arrested for this type of thing before.

so no - one does not have to live in the city to care

Guest Guest

It is quite clear there have been more posts attacking Ed because you have no responses to any issues, such as these:

81% water rate increase,

The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year,

Will Mayor Ryan sign a contract with his police?

Guest Guest
It is quite clear there have been more posts attacking Ed because you have no responses to any issues, such as these:

Call him and ask him! You think anyone here knows the answer to that?

Guest Guest

I have plenty of responses n the issues - ed is not intersted in the issues - he is interested in obsessing about the mayor

Guest Guest
no - but to obsess is another thing. over 40,000 posts - that is bit ovr the top. and seondly, I dont believe for a second that ed cares about this city. his obsession is with the mayor. If ryan were not mayor - he would not be here posting abut binghamton at all. ryan slept with kimmy and ed did not - ryan won an election and ed did not. he gets fixated on things like this and takes them to an extreme. in fact he has been arrested for this type of thing before.

so no - one does not have to live in the city to care

You are a big fat liar! Matt Ryan did not sleep with Kimmy. That is what Mattie wants people to believe. But Ed did sleep with Kimmy. That is why Mattie went crazy during the election and attacked Jo Burrell. So stop your lying. Rumer is that Kimmy told Mattie that DELETED and she preffered someone else, which was Ed. Mattie lost his mind and went on a temper tandtrum that summer. That is why Eddie and Mattie hate each other to this very day. That is the only thing you are right about.

Guest Guest
You are a big fat liar! Matt Ryan did not sleep with Kimmy. That is what Mattie wants people to believe. But Ed did sleep with Kimmy. That is why Mattie went crazy during the election and attacked Jo Burrell. So stop your lying. Rumer is that Kimmy told Mattie that DELETED and she preffered someone else, which was Ed. Mattie lost his mind and went on a temper tandtrum that summer. That is why Eddie and Mattie hate each other to this very day. That is the only thing you are right about.

oh yea - we believe ya - uh huh

that explains the 40,000 plus posts

Guest Guest

Certainly there were no replies about these ISSUES, since there is no possible way to defend this dismal record:

81% water rate increase,

Over one million dollars in losses right there.

Guest Guest
40,000 plus psots about what?

about the mayor and about a city in which he does not reside - work in - pay taxes in or own property in

he says he is well on his way to the magic 100,000 posts

he is not obsessed though - he doesnt have any issues - he is not mentally ill or anything

@

Guest Guest
about the mayor and about a city in which he does not reside - work in - pay taxes in or own property in

he says he is well on his way to the magic 100,000 posts

he is not obsessed though - he doesnt have any issues - he is not mentally ill or anything

@

His main issue is being a complete jerk and loser

Guest Guest

But what about that millions dollars lost over only three months?

When will the waste, mismanagement and incompoentece end?

81% water rate increase,

Guest Guest
But what about that millions dollars lost over only three months?

When will the waste, mismanagement and incompoentece end?

81% water rate increase,

and ed spirals back - deepeer and deeper into his hole of obsessive compulsive behavior - where the mayor of a city he does not live in - own property in or work in - or pay taxes in - takes over control of his sick mind again and he posts obsessively and compulsively, over and over again until he spends all his waking hours positng up to 100,000 times 0 the magic number when people will finally take him seriously rather than how they take him now - as the total whackjob he is.

Guest Guest

and ed spirals back - deepeer and deeper into his hole of obsessive compulsive behavior - where the mayor of a city he does not live in - own property in or work in - or pay taxes in - takes over control of his sick mind again and he posts obsessively and compulsively, over and over again until he spends all his waking hours positng up to 100,000 times 0 the magic number when people will finally take him seriously rather than how they take him now - as the total whackjob he is.

Guest Guest

and you are completely obsessed with ed

I have plenty of responses n the issues - ed is not intersted in the issues - he is interested in obsessing about the mayor

And you're obsessed with Ed, creep! Why aren't you concerned with city hall employees not living in Binghamton? Because you're a creep, that's why!!! :wacko:

All you DELETED will be looking for new jobs in 2010!! Why don't you start looking somewhere you will feel comfortable like Venezuela, or Cuba? You'll have nothing but problems here because we don't like you, your mother, your father, or any part of your life.

Guest Guest

I am getting to be a little worried about your obsession with Ed. Geez!!! don't you have a life.

Guest Guest
I am getting to be a little worried about your obsession with Ed. Geez!!! don't you have a life.

I guess you dont get it - I am ed - I am ed's other personality - one of many - but the one that tries to get ed to seeek help. i am just another example of ed speaking to himself - just like you are another example of ed speaking to himself.

I guess you dont get it - I am ed - I am ed's other personality - one of many - but the one that tries to get ed to seeek help. i am just another example of ed speaking to himself - just like you are another example of ed speaking to himself.

You're nothing but an example of the problem!!! :angry:

Archived