Water Bills Going Directly to City General Fund!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
who is advocating them other than ryan?

just becaue we think and know you are the total whackjob you are - does not mean we think the increase is a good idea. Now I know that in your black and white simpleton mind it is difficult for you tounderstand that - it happens to be the case

Right on target. No one is interested in having a discussion with Ed, except himself posting on this board, pretending to be one of his many "fans".

The Attorney General is not interested. The State Comptroller is not interested. The media is not interested. Based on the attendance (10) at his "city wide" meeting, which throngs he predicted would attend, because of HIS participation, no one in the city is very interested in what he has to say either.

Hey, May is over, what happened to that next BIG, BIG meeting he was having in May?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
who is advocating them other than ryan?

just becaue we think and know you are the total whackjob you are - does not mean we think the increase is a good idea. Now I know that in your black and white simpleton mind it is difficult for you tounderstand that - it happens to be the case

So what is your argument against the increases and where is it?

It is more important in your mind to argue with somebody posting here than speak out against the unjust and unfair increases.

Guest Guest

It is more important in your mind to argue with somebody posting here than speak out against the unjust and unfair increases.

It is interesting that you think you know what is and is not important in my mind

Guest Guest

Why do we need a 81% increase that will generate over $2,000,000 in surpluses every year?

If you oppose the increase please state why?

Thanks.

Guest Guest

Why do we need a 81% increase that will generate over $2,000,000 in surpluses every year?

Thanks.

What am I - taking orders for a whackjob like you now? screw bucko!I do things where I want - when I want and how I want. I dont go onto online message boards and complain endlessly about a city I do not live in - own proerty in or pay taxes in or work in.

Guest Guest

So you have no argument against the increase.

Therefore I think it is safe to asume you have a vested interest in the increases....You are a pathetic stooge for an incompetent fool.

Hey, how about that $400,000 cost overrun on the O'Neil Building demolition????

It was supposed to cost the City of Binghamton $41,700 to bring it down. They just bonded for $750,000 and are on the hook for at least $200,000.

It only gets worse, doesn't it!!!!

Thanks.

Guest Guest

Therefore I think it is safe to asume you have a vested interest in the increases....You are a pathetic stooge for an incompetent fool.

It was supposed to cost the City of Binghamton $41,700 to bring it down. They just bonded for $750,000 and are on the hook for at least $200,000.

that is all you evr do - assume - name call - rant - rave - obsess... but you actually never "DO" anything

Guest Guest

Still nothing on the actual issues, huh......

Hey, how about that 18% occupancy rate on The Regency Hotel and Ryan finally admitting that deal he had been touting since last October is really dead in the water.

Another failure on his part.

At the very least you would think by now, with his dismal track record on actually completing anything, he would know to keep his mouth shut until something really happens....

But then, he isn't the brightest guy around, is he?

Guest Guest
Still nothing on the actual issues, huh......

Hey, how about that 18% occupancy rate on The Regency Hotel and Ryan finally admitting that deal he had been touting since last October is really dead in the water.

Another failure on his part.

At the very least you would think by now, with his dismal track record on actually completing anything, he would know to keep his mouth shut until something really happens....

But then, he isn't the brightest guy around, is he?

You seriously need help. You are not a well person.

@

Guest guest
Subsequent to the open pubolic meeting last night on Robinson Street sources have come forward and explained to BCVOICE what is happenning at the Binghamton Water Department and where the money is going and what will come of the large increases.

Now that Broome County is collecting taxes for the City of Binghamton and some of the water payments, those that are deliquent, ($1.4 million last year) Broome county is repaying the City of Binghamton the taxes it collects and the water bills twice a year.

Broome County just paid the first half of the installment to the city for this year. In that payment was included $700,000 for water (half of the 1.4 million dleiqunet water bills).

HOWEVER THAT $700,000 DID NOT GO TO THE WATER DEPARTMENT AS IT SHOULD. THE COUNTY MAKES ITS CHECK PAYABLE TO THE CITY OF BINGHAMTON AND THE MONEY GOES INTO THE GENERAL FUND FOR MAYOR MATTHEW T. RYAN TO SPEND AS HE WANTS.

RYAN IS DIVERTING MONEY THAT SHOULD GO TO THE WATER FUND AND USING IT IN THE GENERAL FUND.

We will look further into this.

All the news orgainzations in town should look into this. The NYS Attorney General should look into this.

This is probably illegal and at the very least contravenes the City Charter.

Matthew T. Ryan has found a new way to rip off not only Binghamton residents but all those other places now purchasing water from Binghamton!

Guest Guest

You can keep saying that all you want but it doesn't change any facts..

81% water rate increase, $750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year...

Yeah, I'm not well.

Guest Guest
You can keep saying that all you want but it doesn't change any facts..

81% water rate increase, $750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year...

Yeah, I'm not well.

You seem like you are on medication now - that is a good thing. stick with it, things will get better. dosage can impact things too - talk to your doctor in a while to review how they are working for you - he may change dosage up or down - and your body adjusts as well.

congratulations on taking that first step (acknowlement) and the second (seeking help) and third (acting agressively toward treatment).

@

Guest Guest

Do you have any medication for these symptoms:

81% water rate increase, $750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year

How about one of the Mayor's buddies trying to aduct an 5-year old girl this afternoon? Let's not stigmatize anyone though, perverts are people too, right Matt?

Guest Guest
Do you have any medication for these symptoms:

81% water rate increase, $750,000 bond to bring down the O'Neil Building, The Regency losing over one-quarter of a million dollars in the first quarter of the year

How about one of the Mayor's buddies trying to aduct an 5-year old girl this afternoon? Let's not stigmatize anyone though, perverts are people too, right Matt?

No, I do not have any medications for that kind of thing. I do howevr, agree with you on all of those issues (at least to some degree or another) but I do not share your paranoia around them. One past medication I would have liked to see, would be that Naima had somene else advising her on her campaign. I think if it were someone like me - she would be mayor today and we would not have the mess we have in city hall and in our city right now. Somehow you believe me to be an apologist for Ryan or one of his "stooges" as you and others call me. Nothing could be further from the truth. I feel as strongly as you and others on this administration and the issues that effect our city (oops - I mean "my" city - di not mean to include you - as you dont live here) but I do not feel it necessary to exagerate or form conspiracy theories where they dont exist - and I do not feel it necessary to post over 40,000 times online about these issues. I work on them directly instead and work very hard to make our 9oops again - "my") city a better place in which to live.

I am glad that you have sought help and are now getting treatment however. You can be quite likeable when you are healthy - but your illness does get the best of you most of the time. Be well!

Guest Guest
I work on them directly instead and work very hard to make our 9oops again - "my") city a better place in which to live.

You work with them directly?????

Really???

What positive change has that brought about? Please provide us with one example where working directly with the Ryan adminstration has brought about any positive change. Give us just one real, concrete change.

Guest Guest
You work with them directly?????

Really???

What positive change has that brought about? Please provide us with one example where working directly with the Ryan adminstration has brought about any positive change. Give us just one real, concrete change.

I could give you many actually, but In general, I do not take direction from whackjobs.

@

Guest Guest

As we expected.

Nobody can point to anything Matthew T. Ryan has accomplished when asked to do so.

Once again you look very foolish.

Guest Guest
As we expected.

Nobody can point to anything Matthew T. Ryan has accomplished when asked to do so.

Once again you look very foolish.

no - no I don't look foolish. as usual, you do.

Guest Guest
no - no I don't look foolish. as usual, you do.

Why?

You claim to have worked "Directly" with Ryan on something but cannot say what it is?

Was it the hotel deal that fell through? Did you work on that?

How about the O'Neil Building demo that is costing at least 10 times more than it was supposed to?

Or maybe the wifi deal that went from $58,000 to $98,000 for 16 locations?

Nobody believes you. Ryan is an embarrassment. Anybody that works wtit him get burned.

Guest Guest
Why?

You claim to have worked "Directly" with Ryan on something but cannot say what it is?

Was it the hotel deal that fell through? Did you work on that?

How about the O'Neil Building demo that is costing at least 10 times more than it was supposed to?

Or maybe the wifi deal that went from $58,000 to $98,000 for 16 locations?

Nobody believes you. Ryan is an embarrassment. Anybody that works wtit him get burned.

stay on your meds ed - things will get better - i promise

Guest Guest

They can't get much worse, can they???

10020659ad67f8225a0d9c3ee6a56456a4e2d5964518cc66e77da3e161a65e6a90300393.jpg

From $41,700 for the City of Binghamton to pay to a $750,000 bond and a cost overrun of at least $200,000.

The hotel that was "sold" last December according to Lyin' Ryan lost taxpayers of Binghamton over a quarter million dollars in the first three months of 2008.

Mayor Mathew T. Ryan is an incompetent embarrassment to Binghamton.

. . . . The hotel that was "sold" last December according to Lyin' Ryan lost taxpayers of Binghamton over a quarter million dollars in the first three months of 2008. . . .

To put things in context (after all, one can't fairly look at the winter as "high season" for travel in Bingo), it was reported that the Regency Hotel made A PROFIT $$$$$ in 2007. So maybe the managment company that's running the place knows what it's doing.

Guest Guest

How about if you count the money not being paid as losses to taxpayers???

Things like lost property taxes, lost water and sewer fees and then add the $600,000 payments due every six months?

Do you think it would still show a profit?

It is much easier to show a profit if you don't pay any bills.

Speaking of bills, has Citizen Action been paying its bills at The Regency for all the events it has been holding there?

Guest Guest
They can't get much worse, can they???

10020659ad67f8225a0d9c3ee6a56456a4e2d5964518cc66e77da3e161a65e6a90300393.jpg

From $41,700 for the City of Binghamton to pay to a $750,000 bond and a cost overrun of at least $200,000.

The hotel that was "sold" last December according to Lyin' Ryan lost taxpayers of Binghamton over a quarter million dollars in the first three months of 2008.

Mayor Mathew T. Ryan is an incompetent embarrassment to Binghamton.

Well Ed, I know you tried for a while to put an ecnd to your obsessive compulsive behavior, it actually worked for a time, I am sure the meds helped - but I see that yesterday you werew back in full force, once again posting furiously about your main obsession, the mayor and the city - a city you dont live in - work in - own property in - pay taxes in. Please call your dopctor and let him know of your most recent relapse. It seemed the meds were working for a bit. Did you stop taking them? - or is the does not strong enough to quell the impulse? Call your doctor ed and stay on the road to recovery. Life for you does not have to be the way it is - it once again can be enjoyable - you can once again feel at peace, without having to obsess - and act out compulsively your desires to inact retribution to all of those you feeel have slighted you in some way shape or form.

Get well big guy!

@

Archived