Hey Jenny

Hunter

Today, I had an epiphany. I dialed 901- 867-xxx and asked for Jenny. The man on the other end informed me that Jenny (shockingly) was not there, and then immediately told me he'd be sure to leave her a message that Tommy Tutone called. I love people that can take a joke. Jenny, call Hunter if you ever see this message. I know that 25 years is quite a spell for you to not have heard from me, but, what the Hell, lets get it going again.

Guest country girl2
Today, I had an epiphany. I dialed 901- 867-xxx and asked for Jenny. The man on the other end informed me that Jenny (shockingly) was not there, and then immediately told me he'd be sure to leave her a message that Tommy Tutone called. I love people that can take a joke. Jenny, call Hunter if you ever see this message. I know that 25 years is quite a spell for you to not have heard from me, but, what the Hell, lets get it going again.

I see you have quite the sense of humor...... :lol:

Guest Sellncars

Jenny is a tramp Hunter, i've called that number quite a few times and was charged for it.

Guest country girl2
Jenny is a tramp Hunter, i've called that number quite a few times and was charged for it.

If you called her Barney, then I assume that she is Jenny single with kids? :lol:

Guest Sellncars
If you called her Barney, then I assume that she is Jenny single with kids? :lol:

No more Daddy day care, I'm in search of a nice girl that has no kids and isn't married.

Hunter, Jenny and I became a couple in February. 867-5309 has been permanetely disconnected. But, I got your number...

Guest Sellncars
Hunter, Jenny and I became a couple in February. 867-5309 has been permanetely disconnected. But, I got your number...

Sleepless, I'm sorry to say, your chic Jenny gets around.

Guest Jenny

;) Hey Hunter, Just got your message. I have to say I am overjoyed that you called. 25 yrs is a lonnng time. Please call me back at 901-867-xxx

Jenny ;)

Guest country girl2
No more Daddy day care, I'm in search of a nice girl that has no kids and isn't married.

Yeah, ok, I will believe it when I see it. :lol: How long have I known you..........12 years?? That is a long time my friend. :)

"And isnt married"?? Did you have an issue with that too or something? :lol:

@

Guest Sellncars
Yeah, ok, I will believe it when I see it. :lol: How long have I known you..........12 years?? That is a long time my friend. :)

"And isnt married"?? Did you have an issue with that too or something? :lol:

Yes i did, married with children..Not a great ending...Never ever ever again, i'd rather die alone.

Guest country girl2

Oh my.........let me pick your girlfriends from now on will you? :lol: I am trying to think of if I know anybody but I cant think of anyone off the top of my head. I will keep thinking about it.

Okay then Sleepless, I wish ya'll nothing but the best. Just don't call me Tommy Tutone ever again. BTW, did that hideous rash of her's ever clear up that had eaten away half of her butt? Just curious. I would tell you to give her my best, but, I reckon that I better do that myself.

Guest Sellncars
Oh my.........let me pick your girlfriends from now on will you? :lol: I am trying to think of if I know anybody but I cant think of anyone off the top of my head. I will keep thinking about it.

Ok i'll let you hook a brother up.

Guest Sellncars
Okay then Sleepless, I wish ya'll nothing but the best. Just don't call me Tommy Tutone ever again. BTW, did that hideous rash of her's ever clear up that had eaten away half of her butt? Just curious. I would tell you to give her my best, but, I reckon that I better do that myself.

Hunter, i've seen Jenny, her DELETED is half eaten away, did your problem ever clear up? Or did they both fall off?

No, It never cleared up. Her butt still looks like a road map of upstate NY, but she has great muscle tone. She can squat and pick a quarter up off the kitchen floor!

No, It never cleared up. Her butt still looks like a road map of upstate NY, but she has great muscle tone. She can squat and pick a quarter up off the kitchen floor!

Sleepless, the Jenny that I once knew had never been in a kitchen in her life. After the hideous rash ate away her butt she could dangle her feet off of a quarter, but she damned sure could not squat and pick one up. After her butt was gone I actually saw her parachute off of a dime once.

Guest Guest
Yes i did, married with children..Not a great ending...Never ever ever again, i'd rather die alone.

Yea me to, but I wish the kids were still around. At least I DELETED every other day back then, now it's once a week if I'm lucky. Women - can't live with em, and you need to stay well stocked with "pot holders" without em.

Archived