Why aren't straight men more like gay men?

Guest Jen

Guest Guest
Marlboro is the same as rugged. Guys on construction are Marlboro men, guys as Firemen are Malboro men. Any guy who is built, no hangin gut is a hunk and rugged to boot.

They polish up nicely and look great in clothes. Now that's a guy! Not to many guys can ever be a Marlboro guy they haven't what it takes,to many Burger Kings huh?

Wow. You REALLY don't get it.

You're everything that's wrong with women.

@

Guest Guest
The diffference is astounding. Most young Gay men dress beautifully, no tattoos,great haircuts, smell devine,wonderful footwear,latest trends, great cars,know much about wine and food,well educated, good jobs,and can carry on a conversation this having nothing to do with their committment, just friend to friend of the opposite sex.. I speak from the differences and how sad it isn't that way with straight men, the caring part of ones appearance and intelligence.

Here we have the straight, overweight, beer guts,slovenly dressed unkempt,tattoos from top to bottom,of course not all, but much to many, especially young guys in their 30's and 40's already out of shape, guess thats what happens when you're addicted to TV and fast food!

Wish it was the other way around, just look at the way guys dress in the mall, even in the better restaurants no less, no different don't even know enough to take off their baseball caps inside, it truly is disgusting to see how guys go out on a date.

How have we arrived and accepted this unkempt appearance and thinking it's OK?

Why cant I find a woman who will just keep her yap shut? You babble on like your opinion matters. Do you have my house clean yet? Are my clothes clean? Is dinner ready? Until your chores are done you shouldnt be on the computer little lady!!

There, how do you like being treated like garbage? Do you feel good?

Instead of judging someone, get to know them. Maybe you wouldnt want to date/marry them but you may end up with a good friend.

Guest Mammy

Threatened are we? Don't measure up so you bash the messenger? Now that's not very nice.

My opinion,can I have one?

Men have become slovenly no matter where or when. Look around big guys and take notice of your baseball caps,your sloppy drawers, your shirts to big, your gut to big,sneaks not clean,tattoos unsightly,face it no pride just plain sloppy.

Was in Red Lobster the other day, and guys on dates, man how they go out looking like that, it's just plain disgusting. Dining out means nothing, keep their caps on while eating..no manners taught while growing up? Brought up by wolves?

Laugh at the comeback, "you write terribly", like thats good english. You get the message just don't like it.

Guest Guest

Why cant I find a woman who will just keep her yap shut? You babble on like your opinion matters. Do you have my house clean yet? Are my clothes clean? Is dinner ready? Until your chores are done you shouldnt be on the computer little lady!!

You left out:

"Yo, DELETED, make me a sammich" and "Stop yer naggin'"

Guest Guest
Threatened are we? Don't measure up so you bash the messenger? Now that's not very nice.

My opinion,can I have one?

Men have become slovenly no matter where or when. Look around big guys and take notice of your baseball caps,your sloppy drawers, your shirts to big, your gut to big,sneaks not clean,tattoos unsightly,face it no pride just plain sloppy.

Was in Red Lobster the other day, and guys on dates, man how they go out looking like that, it's just plain disgusting. Dining out means nothing, keep their caps on while eating..no manners taught while growing up? Brought up by wolves?

Laugh at the comeback, "you write terribly", like thats good english. You get the message just don't like it.

Was there a message in that incoherant ramble?

Guest Mammy

Who would lift one finger for slob boy #1?

You're lucky if there is a woman in your life and if so,she has to be a slob like you.

Can always tell the lowlife with the comeback.

Take a shower and see how good it feels may change your life little boy!

Don't bother with in the kitchen stuff, get a job :lol: A shower and a job, may be the beginning of a whole new life. Good luck :P And take off that stupid baseball cap when you enter a restaurant maybe show like you have some upbringing if possilbe.

@

Guest Guest
Who would lift one finger for slob boy #1?

You're lucky if there is a woman in your life and if so,she has to be a slob like you.

Can always tell the lowlife with the comeback.

Take a shower and see how good it feels may change your life little boy!

Don't bother with in the kitchen stuff, get a job :lol: A shower and a job, may be the beginning of a whole new life. Good luck :P And take off that stupid baseball cap when you enter a restaurant maybe show like you have some upbringing if possilbe.

@

I am so happy to see that makes you miserable. I ALWAYS see guys in jeans, t-shirt, and a ball cap and now knowing how incredibly DELETED it makes you, my heart will simply glow.

Tell ya what princess, if you are feeling so DELETED, why dont you start confronting people on how they look.

Just think you could be the fashion consultant at Wal-Mart.

Guest Mammy

So much fun for me, the replies I get, and those who see themselves as the word police.

I guess when the truth hurts you have to find something to come back with.

Wording police, geez you would be on here all day and night with no sleep if that's your job, you're so wonderful to take it on.

The only problem is how many you miss, so I have to assume my posts anger you and I wonder why?Did I hit a nerve,ummmm?

Guest Guest
So much fun for me, the replies I get, and those who see themselves as the word police.

I guess when the truth hurts you have to find something to come back with.

Wording police, geez you would be on here all day and night with no sleep if that's your job, you're so wonderful to take it on.

The only problem is how many you miss, so I have to assume my posts anger you and I wonder why?Did I hit a nerve,ummmm?

Not really. It is just so much fun to watch a "woman" such as you act like an internet tough girl. The anonymity of this forum allows you to vent your poison without all of us seeing the real you. All 220lbs. of you sitting there with your furry beer gut spilled over your granny panties. Your Wal-Mart super sexy $3.99 bra that is two years old and at the breaking point, the USA Gold half burned cig sticking out of the corner of your lip, and the three day old Genny can next to your monitor that is now being used as an ashtray.

Knowing full well that you are nothing more than a troll I like to use you as my entertainment and then when I am done with you, I will walk away as if you never existed. I am very sure you know full well how that feels as it is the headding of your love life.

Fire away you miserable DELETED. Make yourself feel better.

Guest Guest
The diffference is astounding. Most young Gay men dress beautifully, no tattoos,great haircuts, smell devine,wonderful footwear,latest trends, great cars,know much about wine and food,well educated, good jobs,and can carry on a conversation this having nothing to do with their committment, just friend to friend of the opposite sex.. I speak from the differences and how sad it isn't that way with straight men, the caring part of ones appearance and intelligence.

Here we have the straight, overweight, beer guts,slovenly dressed unkempt,tattoos from top to bottom,of course not all, but much to many, especially young guys in their 30's and 40's already out of shape, guess thats what happens when you're addicted to TV and fast food!

Wish it was the other way around, just look at the way guys dress in the mall, even in the better restaurants no less, no different don't even know enough to take off their baseball caps inside, it truly is disgusting to see how guys go out on a date.

They are like that because they dont have to deal with crazy women like you. Dealing with women make men the way they are, gay men don't have that in their lives.

@

Guest Guest

I don't know, I see a LOT of Fugly women around here. Going out in public in their pajamas and sneakers (a woman should only wear sneakers in the gym) with the hair tied back in a ponytail. The words coming out of their mouths as they smack the children they had in their late teens is as appalling as their taste in music and culture in general. They think the world owes them something, and have no problem taking the path of least resistance to anything.

What another poster had said is true, the young men and women of this area with any bit of class and sophistication leave as soon as they can. Spiedies and hockey aren't all that much of a reason to hang around.

And BTW OP, that gay man may be a sweetheart and friend to you, but the way they treat their significant other(s) is not how you'd like to be treated by the man in your life.

Maybe they look rugged because they don't want people to think they are gay,or maybe they work hard,I work hard and my clothes get dirty and I might need to run to the store or something after work,what I'm supposed to go change to please you.I bet you're either a gay guy or a skinny woman that is wicked ugly and is DELETED because every guy you have been with cheated on you with pretty girls,and what is wrong with some tattoos.

Guest Mammy

The big "Deleted" speaks for itself.

Losers need to swear to make a point.

Where's the word police?

I just love it when it gets tied in a knot!

Guest Guest
Maybe they look rugged because they don't want people to think they are gay,or maybe they work hard,I work hard and my clothes get dirty and I might need to run to the store or something after work,what I'm supposed to go change to please you.I bet you're either a gay guy or a skinny woman that is wicked ugly and is DELETED because every guy you have been with cheated on you with pretty girls,and what is wrong with some tattoos.

You must not live in Broome.

There are no pretty girls around here for guys to cheat with or leave the fugly ones for.

Guest Guest

You left out:

"Yo, DELETED , make me a sammich" and "Stop yer naggin'"

Is my husband posting again?

Guest Guest

If straight men were more like gays, the species would end in about 80 or 90 years.

You women would hate us if we looked and acted like your gay friends. Sex would end.

Ever hear of "the grass is greener" syndrome?

It's like a sickness. I see it everywhere.....mostly in women.

Be careful what you ask for.

Guest Guest
You know you're not supposed to be on da computer till my sammich is made........right?

Can't you smell it? It's in the oven...It'll be ready in 15 min. come on already. Leave me alone!

Guest Guest
Can't you smell it? It's in the oven...It'll be ready in 15 min. come on already. Leave me alone!

Jes like a dum broad, puttin a sammich in da oven.

You can't heat up a fluffernutter. How many times have I done tol' you dat?

Go take out da garbage, mow da lawn, en clean da garage. I got a NASCAR race ta watch.

@

I don`t have a "great car" or "wonderful footwear".....I HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS TO FEED AND CLOTH....Something your limp wristed rump rompers know nothing about...........

Wow, homo phobic!!!!!! I'm a straight guy, no tats, dress well,etc. Have wife ,kids etc. It's called pride in myself. The material things in life vanish, cars shoes etc. Who you are as a person is most important. Be a role model for everyone you come in contact with.

Archived