Around greater binghamton today

Guest House hunting

Guest House hunting

We spent today traveling around greater binghamton today, visiting different open houses in the area.

We were struck by a couple of things that I would l like to share. First, this area is quite lovely and appears to be a great place to live. We are excited about buying our first home and becoming part of the community.

The second is we were quite surprised by the varying levels of quality in the open houses we toured. Those open houses run by the McKinney company seemed much better organized and the sales people were friendly and very helpful. The agents at the other real estate companies were detached and less interested in helping us at the other open houses we visited.

I thought I would share that on here.

We spent today traveling around greater binghamton today, visiting different open houses in the area.

We were struck by a couple of things that I would l like to share. First, this area is quite lovely and appears to be a great place to live. We are excited about buying our first home and becoming part of the community.

The second is we were quite surprised by the varying levels of quality in the open houses we toured. Those open houses run by the McKinney company seemed much better organized and the sales people were friendly and very helpful. The agents at the other real estate companies were detached and less interested in helping us at the other open houses we visited.

McKinney tooting their own horn again?

Guest Guest

You are the sheer definition of Putz.

Archived