Officer Fired From Binghamton Police

bing4126

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sellncars
Definitely Scott Donahue , who held the prestigious position of DWI GUY ... :rolleyes:

Scott is one hell of a nice guy, i've known him for some 15 years. Stand up guy, would do anything for you.

Barney

Scott is one hell of a nice guy, i've known him for some 15 years. Stand up guy, would do anything for you.

Barney

I never had a problem with Scott . I can't release much more at this point in time . I can say this , an investigation was conducted and found accusations against him were true .

@

Guest Guest

I had an unfortunate run in with Officer Donahue. Unfortunately he gave me a ticket which I did deserve, but at least he was a real nice guy.

I had an unfortunate run in with Officer Donahue. Unfortunately he gave me a ticket which I did deserve, but at least he was a real nice guy.

He's a real nice guy who has made a few mistakes .

You will read about it in the PSB soon .

Then again maybe you won't .

I don't give a crap if anyone believes me or not .

When the truth comes out ... Just remember :P

@

Guest Guest

Barney

Nice post Steve, don't worry, they are coming after you and Bubblehead next. Watch your back fellas!

@

Guest Guest

This is just a smear campaign. You were locked up and want to ruin his name. Don't get caught next time. He is just doing what he is getting paid to do. Wise up.

Guest BCVoice Reporter

BCVoice has learned Officer Scott Donahue was but on adminisrtive leave pending termination from the Binghamton Police Department.

There are problems with this investigation from what BCV has learned, acting Chief Joe Zukski dislikes (run in's) Donahue so Zukski should be removed from any partisipation of the investigation.

Guest Guest
This is just a smear campaign. You were locked up and want to ruin his name. Don't get caught next time. He is just doing what he is getting paid to do. Wise up.

It's what he was doing on the job and getting paid for it that cost him his job .

Guest Guest
BCVoice has learned Officer Scott Donahue was but on adminisrtive leave pending termination from the Binghamton Police Department.

There are problems with this investigation from what BCV has learned, acting Chief Joe Zukski dislikes (run in's) Donahue so Zukski should be removed from any partisipation of the investigation.

BING4126 reported this and started the thread last evening .. BC VOICE is just confirming it . Who is the bing4126 ? Please stand up ?

BING4126 reported this and started the thread last evening .. BC VOICE is just confirming it . Who is the bing4126 ? Please stand up ?

For those of you that didn't believe it and left rude comments , I have one thing to say .

Sometimes the best thing said -- is unsaid .

That is the case here . Yes it's true .

Guest Guest
For those of you that didn't believe it and left rude comments , I have one thing to say .

Sometimes the best thing said -- is unsaid .

That is the case here . Yes it's true .

What did he do then or what is he accused of?????????

Guest Guest
I do know the details but really can't get into them fully . One thing I will say is -- it involves women ..

When doesn't it involve women?

I'm looking into all the DWI cases that Donahue is involved in . What will happen to these defendants without an officer to testify against them . Will the District Attorney's office proceed without an arresting officer ? Or , will they allow the defendants to plead to lesser charges ? Should the defendants charges be dismissed ?

I'm sure those who have been arrested lately for DWI will love reading this ..... :D

Guest Guest
I'm looking into all the DWI cases that Donahue is involved in . What will happen to these defendants without an officer to testify against them . Will the District Attorney's office proceed without an arresting officer ? Or , will they allow the defendants to plead to lesser charges ? Should the defendants charges be dismissed ?

I'm sure those who have been arrested lately for DWI will love reading this ..... :D

Good luck, DELETED, since he hasn't been the DWI officer since last year.

Good luck, DELETED, since he hasn't been the DWI officer since last year.

If you are certain there are no pending DWI cases of his , then I'm a dummy . Unfortunately the courts are so back logged that cases don't see a disposition for more than a year .

Besides , if you'd like to add more , try to tell us something we don't know . Have a good day ......

Archived