Officer Fired From Binghamton Police

bing4126

Guest Guest
I'm still curious to know if there is any truth to this or if it's just rumor or false acusations. If there is any truth to that kind of allegation, he should be charged with rape, not just fired! People will make up all kinds of lies to get out of a ticket - "I wasn't speeding"... "I only had 1 beer"... "It wasn't me"... It seems possible for someone to make up that kind of story to get out of something serious like a DWI.

This has been an ongoing issue with this officer for quite some time. Many people have complained only to be intimidated into recanting their story.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I'm still curious to know if there is any truth to this or if it's just rumor or false acusations. If there is any truth to that kind of allegation, he should be charged with rape, not just fired! People will make up all kinds of lies to get out of a ticket - "I wasn't speeding"... "I only had 1 beer"... "It wasn't me"... It seems possible for someone to make up that kind of story to get out of something serious like a DWI.

Rape is using force ............Dummy :blink:

Guest guest
This has been an ongoing issue with this officer for quite some time. Many people have complained only to be intimidated into recanting their story.

Is it possible they recanted there story because they knew it was a lie?

Guest Guest
Is it possible they recanted there story because they knew it was a lie?

Have you seen him working lately ? Nobody will either ....

If someone steps forward and proves he's been working . You'll then have credibility.......

Until then ....... Go back to bed stupid ...... :o

Guest guest
Rape is using force ............Dummy :blink:

Force isn't nessasary for rape. The officer had a position of power over the person (If it isn't all just false accusation).

There are a lot of types of rape where force isn't involved, just lack of consent by the victim - (sex with minor, mentaly ill, druged...). It is also posible a woman used her sexuality to get out of being charged, mabey he simple wasn't capable of controling his hormones. It's imposible to know what realy happened reading the posts on this board - It's all rumor and speculation going in diferent directions with no facts.

Guest quest

"It is also posible a woman used her sexuality to get out of being charged, mabey he simple wasn't capable of controling his hormones."

That scenario would warant him being fired and not charged with rape.

Force isn't nessasary for rape. The officer had a position of power over the person (If it isn't all just false accusation).

There are a lot of types of rape where force isn't involved, just lack of consent by the victim - (sex with minor, mentaly ill, druged...). It is also posible a woman used her sexuality to get out of being charged, mabey he simple wasn't capable of controling his hormones. It's imposible to know what realy happened reading the posts on this board - It's all rumor and speculation going in diferent directions with no facts.

It's a fact he hasn't been to work lately. You are correct to say , that force is not a required element to be charged with the crime of rape . I started the thread and stand behind it because of direct knowledge .

**** You have 9 spelling errors in your post ****

Guest guest
Have you seen him working lately ? Nobody will either ....

If someone steps forward and proves he's been working . You'll then have credibility.......

Until then ....... Go back to bed stupid ...... :o

Suspended pending an investigation isn't the same as being fired! An investigation will either clear him or he will be fired. If he is guilty, I'm sure he will be fired.

Suspended pending an investigation isn't the same as being fired! An investigation will either clear him or he will be fired. If he is guilty, I'm sure he will be fired.

I stand corrected in regards to him being fired , as opposed to , being placed on administrative leave pending termination .

Guest Guest
It's a fact he hasn't been to work lately. You are correct to say , that force is not a required element to be charged with the crime of rape . I started the thread and stand behind it because of direct knowledge .

**** You have 9 spelling errors in your post ****

Never wuz a good at spelling :lol:

Direct knowlege he was officially fired?

@

Guest guest

"administrative leave pending termination" kind of sounds like fired. If it was "administrative leave pending investigation", it would leave open the possibility he was innocent and victim of a false accusation. Haveing direct knowledge gives you a little more creadability than most of the posters on here. I am just trying to figure out what is truthfull and fiction on this board - it's tough!

"administrative leave pending termination" kind of sounds like fired. If it was "administrative leave pending investigation", it would leave open the possibility he was innocent and victim of a false accusation. Haveing direct knowledge gives you a little more creadability than most of the posters on here. I am just trying to figure out what is truthfull and fiction on this board - it's tough!

I understand your point .

I done care to argue and appreciate your diplomatic approach and ability to agree - to disagree .

Guest guest
I understand your point .

I done care to argue and appreciate your diplomatic approach and ability to agree - to disagree .

I don't disagree with you at all. I was just trying to figure out if there was any creadability to the accusations made against him. Since you have some kind of first hand knowledge and he is going to be fired, there must be some creadability to it. There are probably a lot of details you wish you could reveal. I wonder if the acting chief or Mayor's office will make any official statements to the local media. After all, "Mayor Ryan's pledge of open government" (Taken from city's website) does apply - doesn't it?

Guest Guest
All I can think of when reading this thread is an old cartoon that circulated around an office (back before email jokes) I used to work at...a woman in her car, saying to an officer standing outside it..."are you SURE that's a breathalyzer?"

I heard if you eat peanuts before blowing the breathalyzer it messes up the test.

I heard that as well...and have to imagine that if you had little bags of peanuts rolling around your console, you'd be in trouble! :P
Funny you say that, a few years back I worked at a garage in Choconut and used to bring my own coffee to work Dunkins ground Coffee, got pulled over on 26 by a trooper for a reg not affixed to the window, opened the glove to get my reg and a bag of coffee fell out."Step out of the car sir, Got any drugs in there" Half hour search for nothing :lol:

@

Guest Guest
so what scott is a great guy and if a women wanted to lend him a hand or 2 whats the big deal get it while you can scott

DELETED

Ummm the problem might be that the last time I knew he was MARRIED...that might be a small problem for a guy that can't keep it in his pants. How many more children does he need?? It sounds like he was caught doing something, or should I say someone, while on the job...real nice guy.

Guest Julie

Keep your chin up Scott.

If you need anything or that special thing you like done, call me.

DELETED, hope she leaves you then you can move in with me baby!

Guest Girl Cops Suck
Keep your chin up Scott.

If you need anything or that special thing you like done, call me.

DELETED, hope she leaves you then you can move in with me baby!

Deputy DELETED?

I wonder if Gooch and all the others will express their support.

I hope they all feel Special.

Guest Guest
Ummm the problem might be that the last time I knew he was MARRIED...that might be a small problem for a guy that can't keep it in his pants. How many more children does he need?? It sounds like he was caught doing something, or should I say someone, while on the job...real nice guy.

I wonder how many Videos there are out there...

Has anyone seen the DELETED Video?

Archived