Officer Fired From Binghamton Police

bing4126

Guest DWI Enforcement
So are they going to take his DWI commercial off the air now...?

Officer Donahue says "Don't Drink and Drive in Broome County or DELETED and video tape it..."

PS "DELETED"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Does this Scott go by the nickname of Nate???....

@

No, his nickname is "Scotty so Hottie", he also had a fling with a certain Broome County Sheriff's Deputy until her boyfriend called on Scott. DELETED must stay up all night crying about her marriage to her lovely spouse. His father cheated on his mom, so the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Now daddy lives across from Scotty so Hottie and is one great role model.

Guest Old School

Has the investigation proceeded to the point where other citizens who have been subjected to his reprehensible conductwhile in uniform could add to his track record?, or would the rest of the citizens who would otherwise testify continue to fear retaliation?? Is there a number they can call??

Guest Guest

The only way to keep corruption out of the force is to have an independant service administer the breathalyzer. Should have been done years ago.

@

Guest Guest
I stand corrected in regards to him being fired , as opposed to , being placed on administrative leave pending termination .

You are a dope. Making accusations against him that aren't true. I hope they find out who you are, you jerk!

@

Guest guest
You are a dope. Making accusations against him that aren't true. I hope they find out who you are, you jerk!

@

Tell me this isn't true... Someone would actualy spread a false rumor on bcvoice? BING4126 has direct knowlege and it was confirmed by a "guest bcvoice reporter" :lol: I'm still waiting for some details.

This thread started like a TV promo: "Officer Fired From Binghamton Police, The DWI guy named Donnihue - More to come soon".

We are later told: "I never had a problem with Scott . I can't release much more at this point in time . I can say this , an investigation was conducted and found accusations against him were true ."

Then: "I do know the details but really can't get into them fully . One thing I will say is -- it involves women .."

Later quote from BING4126: "I started the thread and stand behind it because of direct knowledge ."

Why not just start with the whole story? If it's true, give us the details! Did he actually do something with someone? If so who - Girlfriend? Prostitute? Traffic Stop? Intern? Female Cop?

BING4126 could be 100% correct, but the lack of details and official statement to the local media by the Chief of Police makes one wonder if it isn't all bull!

Guest guest

Sorry to disapoint you, I'm not Ed. There does seem to be a little tension between Ed & BING4126.

I'm still trying to guess and speculate (I admit it) who BING4126 is since he has this "direct knowlege":

Is he a fellow police officer or other City Hall employee that was involved in the investigation?

Even better, is he the husband of the woman Scottie was sleeping with?

So many questions, so little answers...

Guest Guest
Tell me this isn't true... Someone would actualy spread a false rumor on bcvoice? BING4126 has direct knowlege and it was confirmed by a "guest bcvoice reporter" :lol: I'm still waiting for some details.

This thread started like a TV promo: "Officer Fired From Binghamton Police, The DWI guy named Donnihue - More to come soon".

We are later told: "I never had a problem with Scott . I can't release much more at this point in time . I can say this , an investigation was conducted and found accusations against him were true ."

Then: "I do know the details but really can't get into them fully . One thing I will say is -- it involves women .."

Later quote from BING4126: "I started the thread and stand behind it because of direct knowledge ."

Why not just start with the whole story? If it's true, give us the details! Did he actually do something with someone? If so who - Girlfriend? Prostitute? Traffic Stop? Intern? Female Cop?

BING4126 could be 100% correct, but the lack of details and official statement to the local media by the Chief of Police makes one wonder if it isn't all bull!

The thread has over 5500 views and bing-a-ling must have more knowledge than anyone. He did report it first. The PSB didn't even mention it. I'm guessing , the police chief is not at liberty to discuss the matter until after the hearing. Could it be he (bing) is in the same position? The thread had more views than most so what is your problem with this bing?

Guest guest
The thread has over 5500 views and bing-a-ling must have more knowledge than anyone. He did report it first. The PSB didn't even mention it. I'm guessing , the police chief is not at liberty to discuss the matter until after the hearing. Could it be he (bing) is in the same position? The thread had more views than most so what is your problem with this bing?

The lack of any detailes in the OP is what makes me question the accusations and the motive for posting it. He obviously knows a lot more than he is able to discuss. I admit I could have been trying to bait him into releasing more detailes. If bing4126 is "not at liberty to discuss the matter until after the hearing", this thread never should have been started to begin with! This kind of leak of information about an on-going investigaton is just as wrong as what Scott is being accused of!

@

Guest Guest
The lack of any detailes in the OP is what makes me question the accusations and the motive for posting it. He obviously knows a lot more than he is able to discuss. I admit I could have been trying to bait him into releasing more detailes. If bing4126 is "not at liberty to discuss the matter until after the hearing", this thread never should have been started to begin with! This kind of leak of information about an on-going investigaton is just as wrong as what Scott is being accused of!

@

Would you have been happier, if a bc voice reporter started it? The reporter confirmed it. Please explain how you can compare what Scott did to someone posting it here. Do you know what Scott did? If so , can you give us the details. If you can't, how can you compare what he has done to someone posting about it?

Guest Trump
Would you have been happier, if a bc voice reporter started it? The reporter confirmed it. Please explain how you can compare what Scott did to someone posting it here. Do you know what Scott did? If so , can you give us the details. If you can't, how can you compare what he has done to someone posting about it?

Many people are talking about it.. It did happen, he's no longer employed by the city of Binghamton. That's it. Let's move on.

Archived