Officer Fired From Binghamton Police

bing4126

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
This is just a smear campaign. You were locked up and want to ruin his name. Don't get caught next time. He is just doing what he is getting paid to do. Wise up.

And to tell? What? a double standard? "Its ok if i drink and drive but you can't?" You need to be knocked in the head

Guest Guest
This is just a smear campaign. You were locked up and want to ruin his name. Don't get caught next time. He is just doing what he is getting paid to do. Wise up.

What do you have to say for yourself now ?

Guest How out of the ordinary
I do know the details but really can't get into them fully . One thing I will say is -- it involves women ..

A drunken, womanizing, Irish beat cop?

I don't believe it!

:blink:

@

Guest Guest
For those of you that didn't believe it and left rude comments , I have one thing to say .

Sometimes the best thing said -- is unsaid .

That is the case here . Yes it's true .

Don't waste our time then.

Guest Guest

If you have information and it is true you should be able to post it here.. This would not be slander if it were true, or are you just stirring up trouble?

Guest country girl2
ppl are sad because they can't do it if i was a cop i would if she was willing woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Nice JT........

@

Guest Guest

BCVoice has learned Officer Scott Donahue was put on administrative leave pending termination from the Binghamton Police Department.

There are problems with this investigation from what BCV has learned, acting Chief Joe Zukski dislikes (run in's) Donahue so Zukski should be removed from any participation of the investigation.

@

Guest Guest

To be a BC Voice Reporter, do you need to know how to type and spell?

@

Guest Guest

Correct me if I am wrong but not many police get paid to have sex with women they stop DWI. FYI, when a policeman stops you and says, "I won't arrest you for DWI if you have sex with me." it is not consentual. They are using their "power of office" to obtain a benefit PERIOD!

So get off the kick that Donahue was doing what he was paid to do.

Guest Guest
He fellow my daughter home one day and he told her about her tint on her car windows being to dark. But he was a really nice person....just a warning he gave her.

The tinting couldn't have been that dark if he followed your daughter .

Guest Guest
He fellow my daughter home one day and he told her about her tint on her car windows being to dark. But he was a really nice person....just a warning he gave her.

In most cases , people are immediately pulled over and not followed home .

Guest guest
Correct me if I am wrong but not many police get paid to have sex with women they stop DWI. FYI, when a policeman stops you and says, "I won't arrest you for DWI if you have sex with me." it is not consentual. They are using their "power of office" to obtain a benefit PERIOD!

Is that really what the charge is? Not that it makes it any better, but was it a one-time deal, or did this happen more than once (more than one person)? This is a complete shock if it's true, he seems like such a great guy.

Guest Guest

Remind me of Yoda you do.

Guest guest

I'm still curious to know if there is any truth to this or if it's just rumor or false acusations. If there is any truth to that kind of allegation, he should be charged with rape, not just fired! People will make up all kinds of lies to get out of a ticket - "I wasn't speeding"... "I only had 1 beer"... "It wasn't me"... It seems possible for someone to make up that kind of story to get out of something serious like a DWI.

Archived