Arrested SCC Principal Mugshot

Guest Trump

Right...it was all a "misunderstanding"...how very "Dwyer-like"....it was a "set-up"....the same "entrapment" defense that the recent Seattle and Baltimore terrorists used...thanks for proving the point.

The Church has defrocked priests and turned them over to authorities and many have served time in prison (not enough to satisfy me)....I'm just honest enough to recognize that Planned Parenthood and the Church are similar in this respect...unfortunately you're too caught up in your talking points to recognize the truth.

The Church moved priests around for decades until the statute of limitations were up on the cases or the priests died. Who are you kidding?

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect this tragic news to set off a shoplifting crime spree...the likes of which we might never see again in these parts.

Wegmans better hire more staff and if the folks at Seton are smart, they'll keep Dwyer on a tight leash during the grieving process.

Who cares about this po dunk board? Otherwise, I get lots of entertainment here. This thread was hijacked way before I posted here. Ask the unborn babies how they feel about it. Wait a minute, you can't! I also see you don't post under a registered name either.

The difference between an abortionist and a terrorist is that an abortionist destroys human life every time he applies his trade.

Abortion is legal, terrorism (as performed by people the Catholic Church protects) and you are still a buffoon.

Who cares about this po dunk board? Otherwise, I get lots of entertainment here. This thread was hijacked way before I posted here. Ask the unborn babies how they feel about it. Wait a minute, you can't! I also see you don't post under a registered name either.

The difference between an abortionist and a terrorist is that an abortionist destroys human life every time he applies his trade.

Abortion is legal, terrorism (as performed by people the Catholic Church protects) is not and you are still a buffoon.

Guest atruegentleman

I expect this tragic news to set off a shoplifting crime spree...the likes of which we might never see again in these parts.

Wegmans better hire more staff and if the folks at Seton are smart, they'll keep Dwyer on a tight leash during the grieving process.

Haha. That's tremendous. I'd also like to point out that the friend was 66. While it is sad that she had to suffer with cancer before her passing, her death, from cancer or otherwise, is not some kind of unexpected tragedy. Old people die all the time. That's sort of their thing.

The Church moved priests around for decades until the statute of limitations were up on the cases or the priests died. Who are you kidding?

In some instances, yes they did....in other instances they deforcked priests and the priests were convicted of their crimes and sent to prison.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950CE4D6123AF935A25751C0A9639C8B63

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/12/former_priest_faces_life_in_pr.html

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6347604.html

It makes me wonder how much she's possibly stolen from SCC. Shady shady!! I went there and she was principle and a judgemental DELETED!! At one point the old AD stole money from a sports scholorship to buy new soccer uniforms. And she wasn't fired. Some Shady DELETED going down on Seminary Ave.

It makes me wonder how much she's possibly stolen from SCC. Shady shady!! I went there and she was principle and a judgemental DELETED !! At one point the old AD stole money from a sports scholorship to buy new soccer uniforms. And she wasn't fired. Some Shady DELETED going down on Seminary Ave.

The Catholic Church and it's employees are above the law.

In some instances, yes they did....in other instances they deforcked priests and the priests were convicted of their crimes and sent to prison.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=950CE4D6123AF935A25751C0A9639C8B63

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/12/former_priest_faces_life_in_pr.html

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6347604.html

3 out of about 4,400 in the US alone?

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

Your own database lists convictions...of course there are more than three out of 4,400 in the US alone.

There are over 40,000 priests in the United States....4,400 are "accused"...roughly ten percent...and not every one of those accusations is valid.

So at least in the US...the number of accused Priests rivals that of cops, teachers, coaches, etc when it comes to abuse.

Your own database lists convictions...of course there are more than three out of 4,400 in the US alone.

There are over 40,000 priests in the United States....4,400 are "accused"...roughly ten percent...and not every one of those accusations is valid.

So at least in the US...the number of accused Priests rivals that of cops, teachers, coaches, etc when it comes to abuse.

Far larger in the public school system

Abortion is legal, terrorism (as performed by people the Catholic Church protects) and you are still a buffoon.

Abortion (100% of the time) and terrorism (not always 100% of the time) both result in the destruction of human life.

One priest hide a terrorist from the death penalty in another country? lol

Abortion (100% of the time) and terrorism (not always 100% of the time) both result in the destruction of human life.

HEY GUYS, THIS ISN'T A THREAD ABOUT ABORTION AND/OR TERRORISM.

If you want to talk about either of those topics... MAKE A NEW THREAD. K? THANKS, BYE.

---

In other, more relevant news, I have heard--though not confirmed--that Ms. Dwyer's office is currently void of her personal belongings.

Not as a percentage. On average 5% of teachers sexually abuse children. 10% of priests sexually abuse children.

Where did those numvers come from, al-jazeera or the DNC??

Do you hate all homosexual pedophiles or just the ones who became ptiests?

What is your opinion of some old guy who consummates a marriage to a ten year old? Is that alright as long as he is not Catholic?

You're Funny!

What is your opinion of some old guy who consummates a marriage to a ten year old? Is that alright as long as he is not Catholic?

You're Funny!

Finish your Sterno and take your nappy-poo drunkard.

Guest atruegentleman

View PostJames Bonham, on 14 December 2010 - 02:27 PM, said:

You're Funny!

View PostGuest, on 14 December 2010 - 02:15 PM, said:

Not as a percentage. On average 5% of teachers sexually abuse children. 10% of priests sexually abuse children.

View PostGuest, on 14 December 2010 - 01:47 PM, said:

Enough of this nonsense! Can we please return to what this thread is truly about: Mocking and ridiculing Kathleen Dwyer for committing a crime and then writing an atrocious letter in an attempt to explain it away!?

Enough of this nonsense! Can we please return to what this thread is truly about: Mocking and ridiculing Kathleen Dwyer for committing a crime and then writing an atrocious letter in an attempt to explain it away!?

I agree.

People in Binghamton are easily distractible. That's why this town is so ass-backwards.

Archived