Where is a good place to get my car engine replaced?

Guest Guest

Guest Sellncars
No, you'll do the work, and you're damn good at it! BTK and Barney are too preoccupied with eating donuts and playing paper football on the front counter. I'll be calling in a couple of weeks to set up an appointment, my inspection is due in May, and I want you to take a good look at my van for me. I'll bring breakfast again.

@

LOL your gonna bring your car in for an inspection after telling our secret about the paper football games and donuts? Bring it in Sleepless and we will let Reddi whip re-inspected the balls that he kept picking up.

Guest Sellncars
she hasn't been there for years. she is at tint condition in endicott. i guess you don't get that much work done, now do you?

She's BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they did work on my trucks and I was happy . Is that the place across from Gus Ludue's ? I need more work done soon too .

Gus is a nasty old man and I hate his guts. He's crooked and his right leg drags. His son is a little better, but not much. He insulted me big time last year, and I'll never forgive him for that. Apparently, I didn't drive a brand new Mercedes, like some of his other clients, and I took a back seat. Doesn't happen at Hillcrest RTV sales, they treat everyone as #1. Billy is being modest. Go see BTK and the gang, they've taken good care of me! Trust me, you won't be disappointed. If you want to be first, bring Barney a donut.

Guest Reddi Killowatt
I haven't had a donut in months! I play paper footbal though, Barney can't beat me at it! You call and set up an appt. and bring Reddi breakfast, I will make him polish your shifter knob for you.

NO, NO, NO, I do NOT polish shifter knobs!!!!

@

Archived